Author Topic: The list of bodybuilders that milk (are milking) their wifes as sponsors  (Read 3490 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: The list of bodybuilders that milk (are milking) their wifes as sponsors
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »
Exactly.  Omg, the poor bastards I have known who got FULLY ASSRAPED DEEP AND HARD in divorces is sickening.  The stupid sloot gets EVERYTHING.  The worst is alimony.  WTF?  Why should a poor bastard that made one bad decision and signed a marriage certificate be assraped for the rest of his life?  You see these sloots buying purses, shoes, taking vacations and the poor bastard has to live on Ramen noodles in a shack somewhere.  I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SIGN A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!  No reason i cannot live with my girl, be monogamous, and put her in my will that I can change if we break up. 
We don't have alimony in Australia.  I have never understood it personally.  To me when the marriage is over, it's over. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 07:00:58 PM »
We don't have alimony in Australia.  I have never understood it personally.  To me when the marriage is over, it's over. 

Can you give me a female's perspective on my stance:  I live with my girlfriend, we are both totally monogamous, she is covered under my health insurance at my job, and I have a will and life insurance that she is listed on as a beneficiary.  Is this acceptable nowadays to most women? 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »
Can you give me a female's perspective on my stance:  I live with my girlfriend, we are both totally monogamous, she is covered under my health insurance at my job, and I have a will and life insurance that she is listed on as a beneficiary.  Is this acceptable nowadays to most women? 

Yes there is a committed faithful relationship. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
first in my mind is of course
1. JAY CUTLER - he was sooo humble when he was married with Kerry,she worked to finance him in the beginning,ok he made it,I bet that he gave half of his earnings to her after the divorce,but thats not a point...the point is he is now acting like a person who he isnt..I mean he is emulating Floyd Mayweather...I watched Floyds videos when he get a haircut at home (than Jay before the olympia calls his barber to do his haircut),then massage theraphy...Floyd has massage therapist at home and I bet that Jay do this only in front of cameras!he could not afford 100k a year in therapies like he says!...then he is in the pool with his new girlfriend and his ass licker mad max 6 says "Jay is in a good company" and when someone on other boards ask about Jays divorce the immediately delete the thread and ban that user!
The funny thing is Jay is showing that luxury lifestyle and in his video he is yelling on the kid who works for him "why you spended 20 $ on the poster you sent to some fan"..you see how contradictory he is..rich lifestyle this that ...then he crayes about 20 bucks! I bet that all his cars are leased

#2 FLEX LEWIS - married that US girl so he could have a green card and stay in the USA...then dumped her and found another girl...whos dad is a good doctor...believe me the mind of these guys are veeeery artful...

#3 STEVE KUCLO - married an older girl,her dad was a firefighter,then when he went in pension Steve Kuclo got his job which I believe is 5k a month...then he dumped that old girl and found a new one...he knew from the beginning what he have to do!It is not that you finish a school for a firefighter and you job is granted!

#4 DENNIS WOLF - married a old girl with a kid (who is 10 years older than him),she divorced some multimilionaire,and they bought a house in Veags for 7 million$,and he says "you cant be rich with bodybuilindg this I do for passion not for money" and dont say that WOLF would not want to bang some fitnnes chick out there cmoooon

#5 ORVILLE BURKE - he married back then some good lawyer and she supported him financially

#6 MILOS SARCEV - first married one girls so he could get a greend card and stay in the USA

please... ::)

These guys are white well spoken and not hideous like most bbers, they had options. i highly doubt they "planned" this years in advance. Milos used to steam roll through pussy in venice....he would fuck any chick he wanted to.
 Steve kuclo met that red headed  bitch  when he was like a 20 year old kid, I highly fucking doubt some kid who wasn't drinking age was "planning" this the whole time. No 20 year old kid is planning out his love life 7 years down the road. .
l

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
Exactly.  Omg, the poor bastards I have known who got FULLY ASSRAPED DEEP AND HARD in divorces is sickening.  The stupid sloot gets EVERYTHING.  The worst is alimony.  WTF?  Why should a poor bastard that made one bad decision and signed a marriage certificate be assraped for the rest of his life?  You see these sloots buying purses, shoes, taking vacations and the poor bastard has to live on Ramen noodles in a shack somewhere.  I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SIGN A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!  No reason i cannot live with my girl, be monogamous, and put her in my will that I can change if we break up.  

I was married a long time, my daughter was in college and the state I live in is not female biased, however, divorce laws are unfair to whoever the bread winner is!  No alimony or child support but still had to hand over well into seven figures just because she was married to me!!  I warn young men all the time to avoid marriage due to the draconian divorce laws and to stick with women who are intelligent, self sufficient and well educated. Believe it or not my situation could have been worse and I know guys with 50% custody that still pay child support!

DJ your situation is perfect and there is no reason to change it.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 07:20:17 PM »
I was married a long time, my daughter was in college and the state I live in is not female biased, however, divorce laws are unfair to whoever the bread winner is!  No alimony or child support but still had to hand over well into seven figures just because she was married to me!!  I warn young men all the time to avoid marriage due to the draconian divorce laws and to stick with women who are intelligent, self sufficient and well educated. Believe it or not my situation could have been worse and I know guys with 50% custody that still pay child support!

DJ your situation is perfect and there is no reason to change it.

My girlfriend and I both agree it is the best option.  I love her and don't want nor need any other women.  I know she doesn't need me to support her financially, but it makes me happy to know that if something happens to me, she will be okay financially.  Btw, she did the same for me with her will and life insurance. 

Thanks for your candor about your past.  Seven figures?  Ouch!! :o   Sorry, mang.  :'(

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 07:37:11 PM »

Thanks for your candor about your past.  Seven figures?  Ouch!! :o   Sorry, mang.  :'(

Thanks DJ..
Yes that left a mark and the fact that it wasn't appreciates made it even more difficult! 

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 04:24:26 AM »

please... ::)

These guys are white well spoken and not hideous like most bbers, they had options. i highly doubt they "planned" this years in advance. Milos used to steam roll through pussy in venice....he would fuck any chick he wanted to.
 Steve kuclo met that red headed  bitch  when he was like a 20 year old kid, I highly fucking doubt some kid who wasn't drinking age was "planning" this the whole time. No 20 year old kid is planning out his love life 7 years down the road. .
From what country you are from?!?!
You know that MILOS could not be in the USA more than couple months without beeing married to some chick (what he did of course) the other ways to stay in the USA more than than is if you are investing some big $$$ in there,you have some business so you go trough work visa...and MILOS was broke! and now after 9/11 you have to beg fot the visa to visit USA (for the regular people) and they give it you for only 7 days! I have a friend who wanted to visit new york and just got an 7 days VISA...

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2013, 04:46:11 AM »
if the women feel fine about it, why do u give a fuck about it? its their choice.. what a stupid thread..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2013, 05:16:39 AM »
This is breaking my heart...I'm really losing sleep over it.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 05:33:21 AM »
From what country you are from?!?!
You know that MILOS could not be in the USA more than couple months without beeing married to some chick (what he did of course) the other ways to stay in the USA more than than is if you are investing some big $$$ in there,you have some business so you go trough work visa...and MILOS was broke! and now after 9/11 you have to beg fot the visa to visit USA (for the regular people) and they give it you for only 7 days! I have a friend who wanted to visit new york and just got an 7 days VISA...

I'm sure Milos had a business just not one he could claim with the government