Author Topic: Qouth the Ravens nevermore!!!!  (Read 9935 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Qouth the Ravens nevermore!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 06:03:01 PM »
No I wasn't owned off the boards...just taking a breather while living in Romania for a few months for work.

yeah...sigh....the Ravens committed textbook bed shitting today. The offensive line for the Ravens is horrible, the worst they have had in franchise history. The consecutive playoff seasons had to end sometime. Flacco will be back. Rice has been banged up all year and losing Pitta to start the season hurt. The Ravens will be back,minus Ngata(cap casualty) and possibly Suggs if he doesn't agree to restructure his contract.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 06:05:25 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!!! Fuck the Ravens. The Patriots beat your ass at home with everything on the line.

That is what you get for paying an average quarterback 100+ million.

Defending champs my ass.

Suck a dick you homer. yes, they are the defending champs. Don't you remember these same Ravens who beat the piss out the Patriots en route to a superbowl title? Fucking Pats fans crack me up. You guys haven't won dick since spygate. Enjoy another division title in that dogshit division you play in every year. And didn't the Dolphins just beat your ass a week ago? How soon you forget.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 06:09:18 PM »
if that "guts" fellow hadn't been owned off the board on 8/29, he would be melting on here

keeping tabs on me, sweetie?  :-*

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »
No I wasn't owned off the boards...just taking a breather while living in Romania for a few months for work.

yeah...sigh....the Ravens committed textbook bed shitting today. The offensive line for the Ravens is horrible, the worst they have had in franchise history. The consecutive playoff seasons had to end sometime. Flacco will be back. Rice has been banged up all year and losing Pitta to start the season hurt. The Ravens will be back,minus Ngata(cap casualty) and possibly Suggs if he doesn't agree to restructure his contract.

How's Romania, did you run into Sev?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 06:10:00 PM »
Suck a dick you homer. yes, they are the defending champs. Don't you remember these same Ravens who beat the piss out the Patriots en route to a superbowl title? Fucking Pats fans crack me up. You guys haven't won dick since spygate. Enjoy another division title in that dogshit division you play in every year. And didn't the Dolphins just beat your ass a week ago? How soon you forget.
You cant defend the title if you do not make the playoffs. Face the facts The modern day Patriots are one of the most consistent franchises in history.

Your shit Ravens cant hold a candle to them.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 06:13:26 PM »
I love how Gaytriots fans shit all over Manning for "only" winning one Super Bowl but then still claim to be a "dynasty" even though they haven't won one in eight years (soon to be nine).

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »
How's Romania, did you run into Sev?

Romania was awesome. Such a beautiful city. Beautiful women also. It was weird watching football games so late at night but it was great.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
I love how Gaytriots fans shit all over Manning for "only" winning one Super Bowl but then still claim to be a "dynasty" even though they haven't won one in eight years (soon to be nine).
You are an idiot. They were a dynasty when they won 3 out of 4 superbowls.

Nobody is claiming they are a dynasty now. They are just a model franchise.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »
Will the Giants have a chance this year? No. Because they fucking suck.

Patriots have a chance every year.

That's what happens when you play in a division that has sucked for the better part of a decade.

I don't blame you for celebrating the regular season, since SB have been elusive for so long now.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »
You cant defend the title if you do not make the playoffs. Face the facts The modern day Patriots are one of the most consistent franchises in history.

Your shit Ravens cant hold a candle to them.

You are easily one of the most delusional Patriots fans ever. And that's saying something considering how many of you there are.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2013, 06:19:30 PM »
You are easily one of the most delusional Patriots fans ever. And that's saying something considering how many of you there are.
Make a case bitch. You cant. Patriots are in the hunt every year.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2013, 06:20:15 PM »
You are an idiot. They were a dynasty when they won 3 out of 4 superbowls.

Nobody is claiming they are a dynasty now. They are just a model franchise.

Serious question here, how are the Ravens not a model franchise? They are usually in the hunt, and have made the playoffs almost as many times as the Pats over the last decade. And I want to make this clear, I do not and have not ever had any problems with shizzo, he is a good guy.  ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »
Make a case bitch. You cant. Patriots are in the hunt every year.

I hate debating with idiots. But how can you make a case that the Ravens are not one of the best, most consistent franchises in the NFL?? From top to bottom. Playoffs in the last 5 seasons? 3 AFC title game appearances and a SuperBowl title? Even Robert Kraft would agree with that.

Winning is all that matters. The Ravens have 1 Superbowl so far this decade. The Patriots have dick. The Giants own your mind.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
Lets see...besides the run in the early oughts we've gone to two more SB's and the AFC championship last year. The shitbirds didn't do that with the likes of these hacks.

Elvis Grbac / Randall Cunningham/Jeff Blake /Chris Redman/Kyle Boller Steve McNair/ Troy Smith/Anthony Wright : We've had one guy since 2001..besides the injury year. Flacco is a hack.

L

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2013, 06:25:12 PM »

Serious question here, how are the Ravens not a model franchise? They are usually in the hunt, and have made the playoffs almost as many times as the Pats over the last decade. And I want to make this clear, I do not and have not ever had any problems with shizzo, he is a good guy.  ;D

Don't even waste time debating. He knows better. Shizzo just enjoys trying to act like a c.u.n.t

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013, 06:25:35 PM »
I hate debating with idiots. But how can you make a case that the Ravens are not one of the best, most consistent franchises in the NFL?? From top to bottom. Playoffs in the last 5 seasons? 3 AFC title game appearances and a SuperBowl title? Even Robert Kraft would agree with that.

Winning is all that matters. The Ravens have 1 Superbowl so far this decade. The Patriots have dick. The Giants own your mind.

They're a good team but based on what you just posted...the defense isn;'t the same and the loss of Ngata and suggs next year, that would kill this team.
L

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2013, 06:26:12 PM »

I am happy because those Raven cocksuckers have knocked us out of the playoffs a few times. Doesnt mean that they are on the Patriots level.

The Ravens are a hit and miss franchise. The Pats are in it every year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2013, 06:27:40 PM »
Lets see...besides the run in the early oughts we've gone to two more SB's and the AFC championship last year. The shitbirds didn't do that with the likes of these hacks.

Elvis Grbac / Randall Cunningham/Jeff Blake /Chris Redman/Kyle Boller Steve McNair/ Troy Smith/Anthony Wright : We've had one guy since 2001..besides the injury year. Flacco is a hack.

You can't be serious. Granted he's not having a banner year. But having a shitty O-line and getting hit 7-10 times a game doesn't help matters.

2012 postseason...11 TD passes zero interceptions. One of the greatest playoff runs of all-time. End of discussion.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2013, 06:29:41 PM »
You can't be serious. Granted he's not having a banner year. But having a shitty O-line and getting hit 7-10 times a game doesn't help matters.

2012 postseason...11 TD passes zero interceptions. One of the greatest playoff runs of all-time. End of discussion.
One year does not mean shit. You could call it a Flucko  :D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
One year does not mean shit. You could call it a Flucko  :D

'one year does not mean shit'....nah..didn't mean shit at all....just a superbowl title..no big deal... ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2013, 06:33:28 PM »
Again, I want to make this clear, I do not, nor have I ever had a problem with shizzo. He is a great guy.

The Missouri Surprise

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »

::)

meltdown

They have Burger King in Romania?  Did you say hello to Earl when you arrived home from your "trip" ? 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2013, 06:54:33 PM »
::)

meltdown

They have Burger King in Romania?  Did you say hello to Earl when you arrived home from your "trip" ? 

Yep...I love Earl. He's proven to be a worthy adversary over the years. How about those Chiefs today, huh?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 12:22:06 AM »
Romania was awesome. Such a beautiful city. Beautiful women also. It was weird watching football games so late at night but it was great.

Romania is a country, not a city.

HTH