Author Topic: has anyone ran masterona on itself?  (Read 7246 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
has anyone ran masterona on itself?
« on: December 22, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »
for how long?

can this be run year round?

how was sex drivve?

how does it compare to test, all factors equal(diet)

done bloodwork?reesutls?

how was it on the hair?this is a strong candidate for the hairloss,isnt it

i heard from guys running nothing but this year round.needles to say look fantastic.

so?
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: has anyone ran masterona on itself?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
I have ran it by itself while training for a fight for 12 weeks.. I was very lean and had quality muscle.. I don't train for bodybuilding though so maybe I'm not the best person to talk to about this.. It is bad for the hair line and dries your scalp hair a lot.. My sex drive was a little increased but not as much as test or dbol...

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
Ran it alone for 8 weeks at 800 mg weekly.  It is my favorite drug other than testo.  You need at least 600 mg, preferably 1 gram per week to really get a good result on its own. Super dryness.  This is like the perfect drug for what you seem to want from your physique.  As ripped as you already are, masterona will make you like Andreas Munzer.  Sex drive off the charts.  Tent pole all the time. 

Nothing bad for hair loss for me,but i dont have problems with that too much. 

Blood tests came back bad for the usual suspects.  My cholesterol was totally backwards from what you want. Triglycerides also fucked.  All reversed when i stopped.     

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
I have ran it by itself while training for a fight for 12 weeks.. I was very lean and had quality muscle.. I don't train for bodybuilding though so maybe I'm not the best person to talk to about this.. It is bad for the hair line and dries your scalp hair a lot.. My sex drive was a little increased but not as much as test or dbol...
nono bro,thats fine, atleast you can see your muscle and know whats happening,unlike the fatties,who have to guess. :D

and you ran it on its own, ie, all effects will be from that, no guesses,like when one runs a whole buffet.

hm, yah dry skin, i figured, based on what it is, that will happen most liekly.

sex drive, yes, but did it also stand?those are 2 different beasts ;D

@dago:

hm, so say 500 vs 500test doesnt come close, i guess test will be more powerul for fullness etc.
now id do 200-300no more i think.and observe the hair,see how it goes.

yes the rippedness,theres a guy who runs 300mg year round and hes drier than me, not necesarily leaner, but drier, a superior look, pisses me off endlessly ;D

would rather try year round than high dose.

yeah thats the question, would the cholesterol be more fucked on this or on test+adex(which is quite fucking terrible,lol)

no care for size, no care for power, all about the look

n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »
nono bro,thats fine, atleast you can see your muscle and know whats happening,unlike the fatties,who have to guess. :D

and you ran it on its own, ie, all effects will be from that, no guesses,like when one runs a whole buffet.

hm, yah dry skin, i figured, based on what it is, that will happen most liekly.

sex drive, yes, but did it also stand?those are 2 different beasts ;D

@dago:

hm, so say 500 vs 500test doesnt come close, i guess test will be more powerul for fullness etc.
now id do 200-300no more i think.and observe the hair,see how it goes.

yes the rippedness,theres a guy who runs 300mg year round and hes drier than me, not necesarily leaner, but drier, a superior look, pisses me off endlessly ;D

would rather try year round than high dose.

yeah thats the question, would the cholesterol be more fucked on this or on test+adex(which is quite fucking terrible,lol)

no care for size, no care for power, all about the look

-Feel stronger on testo.  Masterona was designed for women with breast cancer, so not really an ideal HRT drug, but great for hardness. I think you of all getbiggers would get the most bang out of masterona.   I feel great while on it, like I said it is my favorite along with testo.  The hair was fine for me, but I have used everything and only had minimal receding happen.  

-The blood tests were bad for cholesterol and fats for me, but I have always had these bad even before using gear.  Not sure about the test + adex being better or worse, my guess would be about the same.  Masterona is an amazing drug.  Far too underappreciated and underrated.  If you notice any issues, you can always add in a really low dose of testo, like 100 mg a week or something.  

Masterona is the greatest drug if you are as you say "all about the look".  Give it a try and see how it works.  Don't give up on it if nothing magical happens at 200-300, just bump it up a bit more.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 08:52:34 PM »
yea brother i have used masterona before, but thats been 10years ago.or even more,i totaly forgot, and since used everyhting together i couldnt tell what ped had whcih effect,it was wild times :D
all i remeber is dry dry dryyyy upper back and the biceps popping out like a cannonball,it looked like it gonna launch through the skin any second.
you could study the bicep vein and the biceps fibers through the paper think skin.it something that wont really happen on test.

yes on paper, its the perfect thing for the look, it beats tren as far sides go,it has less potential sides.

ofc its gonna lack the "boom" and exagerated fullnes from test e,lol, but no problem.

yeah thought about the same, to mix in some 50mg test e weekly, you know, to have the litle bit estrogen in the body, for cholesterol and hairs sake.

nono, 2-300 and thatll be it,what happens,happens.

hate it too much when the gains fade away when going lower again, or when the rippedness gets bit softer,

ill keep you updated, but i will bet that test+adex is worse for cholesterol.

if its ok-ish, dont see why this cant be ran all year

now natty, just looking for the spring-summer programme :D
n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 09:42:13 PM »
man maybe my mast is bunk, not dryness here. Lean but not dry. On a gram (with gram test-ace, gram tren-ace, gram npp).  ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »
man maybe my mast is bunk, not dryness here. Lean but not dry. On a gram (with gram test-ace, gram tren-ace, gram npp).  ???
dont knwo, hard to tell when running many compounds, something else could be bunk.

but if anythings suspect,then the npp imo.

and well, the test ofcourse, no matter the ester, there gonna be some water retention.
n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
dont knwo, hard to tell when running many compounds, something else could be bunk.

but if anythings suspect,then the npp imo.

and well, the test ofcourse, no matter the ester, there gonna be some water retention.

Yeah thinking of dropping the NPP, upping the test and tren. Just had blood work, E2 was < 10, too low to measure

dustin

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 04:50:37 PM »

Maybe it's EQ or another anabolic. You will know mast when you use it.

Any time I look back on my best pictures with the best conditioning, I was running good mast. It gets you dry and grainy, stringy fibers but full muscle bellies as long as you have a little test in your system. I always try running a little mast to round things off. Uses up unbound test instead of letting it convert through aromatase enzymes into estrogens, which is why it's sort of anti-estrogenic (doesn't attack estro directly, but curbs it before it pops up).

Great, great drug.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 05:03:06 PM »
Maybe it's EQ or another anabolic. You will know mast when you use it.

Any time I look back on my best pictures with the best conditioning, I was running good mast. It gets you dry and grainy, stringy fibers but full muscle bellies as long as you have a little test in your system. I always try running a little mast to round things off. Uses up unbound test instead of letting it convert through aromatase enzymes into estrogens, which is why it's sort of anti-estrogenic (doesn't attack estro directly, but curbs it before it pops up).

Great, great drug.

I hear that a lot about Mast. Odd thing is that EQ is usually a golden color, my mast is clear so I doubt it's EQ. Most likely Test or even NPP :/

dustin

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 05:12:12 PM »
I hear that a lot about Mast. Odd thing is that EQ is usually a golden color, my mast is clear so I doubt it's EQ. Most likely Test or even NPP :/

Who knows? I've seen a lot of gear that was different colours. Lets put it this way - People are shit...

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
Who knows? I've seen a lot of gear that was different colours. Lets put it this way - People are shit...

Very true unfortunately, not all sources that are said to be good actually are, particularly from open boards

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
yah you never really know with ugl unless youre having it tested.
n

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 12:33:28 AM »
My best cycle ever

300 test prop
300 mastron or 100 provirone .
I prefer the prov, if I had to chose.

Year around cycle, but I never did blood test also, so i can.t recommended.. 8)

No gh no other crapp.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:53:37 AM »
I know that proviron by itself doesn't do nothing but bad acne or hair loss and bad mood.
A trt dose of test will be much more productive i believe. A combo of both is the best.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 06:27:37 AM »
yah proviron does fuck all,lol.

n

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 06:48:46 AM »
The only thing proviron is good for is increasing free test and making you get the most out of however much test you are currently taking without the need for increasing the overall dose.  It isn't going to amount to jack shit otherwise.  The so called libido increase only occurs because more free test is in the system.

I used masteron close to 9 weeks at the end of a cycle by itself.  600mg weekly.  Unless you are dieting down and leaning up, there really isn't a reason for it overall in my opinion.  It is quite mild unless you take a high dose and even then you don't see the real magic to it until you get really lean. 

Hair wise, it is one of the worst, just like primo.  But I never had an issue with it.  Never really had any issue with any roid sides at all.  Never break out, no hair loss, even high dose of winstrol doesn't cause my joints to ache.  But every one is different.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 06:50:25 AM »
I'm going to try adding a small dose of masteron to my HRT dose. Would 200 mg/week be okay, or could I even start with 100 mg/week? I prefer starting as low as possible.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
The only thing proviron is good for is increasing free test and making you get the most out of however much test you are currently taking without the need for increasing the overall dose.  It isn't going to amount to jack shit otherwise.  The so called libido increase only occurs because more free test is in the system.

I used masteron close to 9 weeks at the end of a cycle by itself.  600mg weekly.  Unless you are dieting down and leaning up, there really isn't a reason for it overall in my opinion.  It is quite mild unless you take a high dose and even then you don't see the real magic to it until you get really lean. 

Hair wise, it is one of the worst, just like primo.  But I never had an issue with it.  Never really had any issue with any roid sides at all.  Never break out, no hair loss, even high dose of winstrol doesn't cause my joints to ache.  But every one is different.
yah, kinda, if one dont get hairloss from test, he wont get harloss from same dose of masterona either.

how was libido while on just that?

theres one guy in the gym, grainy bonedry lok all year, runs nothing but this all year, thats why im asking.

i ran it before but with all different kinds of peds, so couldnt tell,lol.

chers,good reply
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 12:46:40 PM »
I'm going to try adding a small dose of masteron to my HRT dose. Would 200 mg/week be okay, or could I even start with 100 mg/week? I prefer starting as low as possible.

I do this year round pretty much.  200 mg T.Cyp + 200 mg Masterona.  Feel great and no sides.  100 mg is too low.  If you are going that low, just get proviron and add that to your testo. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 01:10:20 PM »
I do this year round pretty much.  200 mg T.Cyp + 200 mg Masterona.  Feel great and no sides.  100 mg is too low.  If you are going that low, just get proviron and add that to your testo. 
Thanks, I will start at 200 then. Two vials coming in next week.

I realize it is subjective, but how would you rate the move from just 250 mg test to 250 mg test plus 200 mg mast?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
Thanks, I will start at 200 then. Two vials coming in next week.

I realize it is subjective, but how would you rate the move from just 250 mg test to 250 mg test plus 200 mg mast?

Nothing drastically different, just dryer and libido increased.  SHBG lowered by masterona and proviron. 

dustin

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
yah proviron does fuck all,lol.

It's a very weak DHT based steroid, but it has it's place. If someone can't handle too much mast for reasons like prostate issues this could be handy (BPH is real - I can't take ephedrine anymore because of it!). Libido issues, it can be helpful. And if someone's off cycle they can even use it for libido issues. Helps to grab up all that unbound test which inherently curbs estrogen issues and doesn't carry a huge risk of shut down. I know lots of people, myself included, who've used it off cycle and it was great.

9 times out of 10 this will be close to useless which is true though. But proviron's saved my butt a couple of times.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
yah thats what proviron does,but nothing as far gains or muscle go.

hm,are ppl sure if someone runs test and then adds mast to that, he becomes dryier?all factors being same, diet etc?

im not so sure about that.

is the claim that masteron typical results will overtake the typical test results?

n