Author Topic: America is a cursed nation  (Read 5288 times)

agenda21nwo

America is a cursed nation
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:12:22 AM »
You can't kill 53 million kids and walk away.  You think they aren't human?  Prepare to be viewed the same way.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Re: America is a cursed nation
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:04:23 AM »
I agree, America is a cursed nation.  If there is a God, he will flush America down the toilet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:15:12 AM »
You can't kill 5.3 million jews and walk away.  You think they aren't human?  Prepare to be viewed the same way.

Pretty sure it happened, and everybody did.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:39:50 AM »
America created communist China, America created modern day Iran.  Eugenics was a strong American movement, and Hitler was one of it's biggest practitioners.

Time to overthrow the evil monsters behind the scenes  and regain some honor.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 05:49:48 AM »
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 05:54:17 AM »
Lol @ this thread. Bitter much?

Btw Muslims don't count... They are less then insects. I'd have a harder time destroying an ant hill, then every death cultist on the planet.

Now crawl back into your cave before you get droned for using a cell phone. You cockroach.
$

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 06:11:34 AM »
Damn, if America is cursed, then what exactly are Africa and the Middle East? God is seemingly punishing these places without mercy -- endless wars, rampant disease, low growth and standards of living -- while affording the cursed ones all the privileges of first-worldedness.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 06:57:05 AM »
Damn, if America is cursed, then what exactly are Africa and the Middle East? God is seemingly punishing these places without mercy -- endless wars, rampant disease, low growth and standards of living -- while affording the cursed ones all the privileges of first-worldedness.

Interesting idea.  They must have done something horrible to receive this much karmic pay back.
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 06:58:57 AM »
I agree, America is a cursed nation.  If there is a God, he will flush America down the toilet.

the scripture said "don't test the lord"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 11:49:39 AM »

:D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »
“Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.” – Henrik Tikkanen

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 12:02:35 PM »
"he who cares less in the game of getting women wins"

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
They must have done something horrible to receive this much karmic pay back.

I think that this is a ridiculous enough idea to serve as a reductio for the belief that peoples' well-being is merely a function of their standing in the eyes of God -- there's nothing those dying African children could have possibly done to spite God so. But this cuts the other way too, undermining peoples' claim that their good well-being is due to God's opinion of them (viz., His loving them).

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 09:27:12 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 05:52:12 AM »
I think that this is a ridiculous enough idea to serve as a reductio for the belief that peoples' well-being is merely a function of their standing in the eyes of God -- there's nothing those dying African children could have possibly done to spite God so. But this cuts the other way too, undermining peoples' claim that their good well-being is due to God's opinion of them (viz., His loving them).
Human suffering is brought about by human beings.  God has nothing to do with it.  Blaming GOD for human failings is the biggest cop-out.  It's a way for human beings to avoid responsibility.  I mean if GOD almighty himself sanctioned other peoples human suffering, who are we to intervene.  The list of justifications and rationalizations human beings use to avoid taking responsibility is ENDLESS.

Human beings gather into groups and only co-operate within that particular group.  Differing groups will regularly clash over resources.  The only real solution to overcome this is to form one large cohesive group where all human beings are on the same page.  How this can be achieved I don't know, especially with religious Nutters like the Muslims and the jews determined to NEVER change their ways.  Perhaps this is why the Elites push a ONE WORLD ORDER.  Democratic countries rarely go to war with one another (that's why democratic countries try to spread democracy, in the long run people are better off co-operating than fighting). So it is a matter of choosing a system that works and making it Universal.  JMO.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 12:55:10 PM »
Already ordered my 72 virgins - infidel America better watch out.

Ala'bamaAq'ba!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 08:18:01 AM »