Author Topic: Is Pope Francis Gay? OMR what says your gaydar?  (Read 3805 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is Pope Francis Gay? OMR what says your gaydar?
« on: December 23, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
I was looking through news of 2013 and there is a quote from the new Pope when asked about gays.  He relied "who am I to judge" ?

That to me sounds like he's gay.  It's like asking a druggie to comment about druggies or gamblers to comment about gamblers.  They would say the same thing.  How can they judge when they are the same.  I just found that to be quite interesting. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Is Pope Francis Gay? OMR what says your gaydar?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:01:36 AM »
His name is "Francis" oh brother  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 11:36:51 AM »
I was looking through news of 2013 and there is a quote from the new Pope when asked about gays.  He relied "who am I to judge" ?

OMR what says your gaydar?

To be honest, I don't necessarily follow the Roman Catholic Church, but I have read enough about this recent Pope and I must say that he certainly seems very progressive in his views, which is probably something that the Catholic Church needed, as their membership numbers have been steadily in decline.

It could very well simply mean that as a leader for that church, he is nonjudgmental and instead believes that the sinner should be judged by the word of God as opposed to the feelings of man. Maybe he simply feels that his interpretation of what is right and wrong is limited to his own bias and human logic. Maybe he feels that the views of the old testament are merely "old" views in need of a face lift.

Maybe he actually wants to be more like Jesus. You know, share a meal with the sinners, help those in need, as opposed to simply pointing the finger and playing the game of "I'm right versus you're always wrong" that the pharisees would always play. Who knows...

I am not too certain, but I do believe that he is gaining many fans and garnering quite the media following.

Is he gay? I don't know. He could simply be a very nice man. I think the Catholic Church has witnessed a sharp decline in it's (A) influence throughout the world, (B) priesthood membership, as well as (C) overall followers and this Pope has simply decided to think outside of the box and try something that has never been done before.

"1"

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 11:48:33 AM »
When you say ''who am I to judge'' you're in perfect balance. You don't love them, you don't hate them. They are what they are. It's a way of saying that you're not making reality anything other than what it is.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 11:55:39 AM »
I was looking through news of 2013 and there is a quote from the new Pope when asked about gays.  He relied "who am I to judge" ?

That to me sounds like he's gay.  It's like asking a druggie to comment about druggies or gamblers to comment about gamblers.  They would say the same thing.  How can they judge when they are the same.  I just found that to be quite interesting. 

precisely. that cunt has no right to judge anyone on anything.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 12:17:43 PM »
i dont know but for the first time i can have sympathy for a pope, seems like a good guy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 12:28:12 PM »
Looks like he is wanting a chillidog.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
Just because he is about tolerance doesn't mean he is gay. He is above all those stupid things that define us. Gay, straigh, black white rich poor.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 12:41:41 PM »
Let us see .. he ritually rapes and sacrifices infants of both sexes, gay orgies with boys and other stuff you do not want to know. So him being gay is the LEAST of your worries.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »
Just because he is about tolerance doesn't mean he is gay. He is above all those stupid things that define us. Gay, straigh, black white rich poor.

He isn't above anything. 

And you mostvlikely take one in the ass. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »
Let us see .. he ritually rapes and sacrifices infants of both sexes, gay orgies with boys and other stuff you do not want to know. So him being gay is the LEAST of your worries.

What!?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 01:13:32 PM »
He seems like an illuminati puppet.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 02:09:38 PM »
What!?
The clergy does other things behind close doors than what you were led to believe. In case you did not get it, I'll spell it out: they fuck, kill then eat infants. There you go.. praise the lord

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »

WTF, Mr. Natural has gone insane while I was away for a month or so. Good going.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
WTF, Mr. Natural has gone insane while I was away for a month or so. Good going.

I think YOU went insane to believe the bullshit that you are fed.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 02:14:37 PM »
Let us see .. he ritually rapes and sacrifices infants of both sexes, gay orgies with boys and other stuff you do not want to know.

Stressful job. He has to unwind sometimes.
O

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 02:17:59 PM »
I think YOU went insane to believe the bullshit that you are fed.

I'm reasonably skeptical over mainstream media but eating infants is a bit too much.
I know Catholics are known for their interactions with underage kids but eating them...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 02:20:20 PM »
I'm reasonably skeptical over mainstream media but eating infants is a bit too much.
I know Catholics are known for their interactions with underage kids but eating them...
My friend, want the truth or not? They do not eat them.. first fuck and torture the kill then eat .. don't expect this to be "public" ..

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
Best pope in many decades, and he seems not corrupted. Who cares if he's gay or straight, he has common sense and is getting results.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 02:26:59 PM »
My friend, want the truth or not? They do not eat them.. first fuck and torture the kill then eat .. don't expect this to be "public" ..

You should become an investigative journalist and expose this pretty naughty practice. You would be a global sensation. This would be bigger than WATERGATE.

O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »
I'd for one would like to hear more from Sev.

I am not much into matters of religion, but if these things are true....

"1"

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »
To be honest, I don't necessarily follow the Roman Catholic Church, but I have read enough about this recent Pope and I must say that he certainly seems very progressive in his views, which is probably something that the Catholic Church needed, as their membership numbers have been steadily in decline.

It could very well simply mean that as a leader for that church, he is nonjudgmental and instead believes that the sinner should be judged by the word of God as opposed to the feelings of man. Maybe he simply feels that his interpretation of what is right and wrong is limited to his own bias and human logic. Maybe he feels that the views of the old testament are merely "old" views in need of a face lift.

Maybe he actually wants to be more like Jesus. You know, share a meal with the sinners, help those in need, as opposed to simply pointing the finger and playing the game of "I'm right versus you're always wrong" that the pharisees would always play. Who knows...

I am not too certain, but I do believe that he is gaining many fans and garnering quite the media following.

Is he gay? I don't know. He could simply be a very nice man. I think the Catholic Church has witnessed a sharp decline in it's (A) influence throughout the world, (B) priesthood membership, as well as (C) overall followers and this Pope has simply decided to think outside of the box and try something that has never been done before.

"1"

Nicely played

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 02:38:16 PM »
Here in Scotland the Catholic church is falling apart. The Scottish cardinal Keith O'Brian was nominated in February as a candidate for becoming Pope but at the last minute he was exposed as a gay pedo pervert. He then vanished and no one knows where he is.  

The top catholic school in Scotland has been exposed as a perverts paradise in the past few days.

Check the latest fiasco, looks like things are becoming exposed   :D

A Scottish Catholic priest, who has fought for 17 years to force the hierarchy to act against a fellow priest who abused him, has been dismissed from the diocese of Galloway while recovering from cancer and issued with a formal warning for talking to the Observer.

Father Patrick Lawson, who spoke out in the Observer in July using the pseudonym "Father Michael", was sent a decree of removal by Bishop John Cunningham last Wednesday, forcing him to hand over the keys of his parish house within two days. The bishop had consistently refused to accept Father Lawson's pleas, on the advice of doctors, to drop one of his two parishes – St Paul's, Hurlford – while convalescing.

The case is a potentially explosive development in an increasingly tense relationship between the Scottish hierarchy and the laity over abuse and cover-up. There is now a standoff in Father Lawson's other parish – St Sophia's, Galston – with many parishioners telling the Observer that they will walk out of masses this weekend in protest, cancel their church subscriptions, and refuse to return unless the priest is reinstated.

Significantly, there are now signs of rebellion among the clergy themselves. The Catholic church insists on silence and obedience from its priests but Father Gerard Magee of St Winin's in Kilwinning, has written to the papal nuncio in London, backing Father Lawson and criticising the diocese. "What they are doing is underhand, malicious and sinister," he writes. "They hide behind ... canon law and, by doing so, they abuse the same law and make a mockery of it."

Faultlines have been appearing in almost every Scottish diocese since the resignation of Cardinal Keith O'Brien in February, following Observer revelations about sexual misbehaviour with seminarians and priests. In the months following, the paper revealed historic abuse cases had been mishandled in Motherwell, national audits had not been carried out, and decades of abuse in the prestigious Catholic boarding school Fort Augustus Abbey had been concealed. The Observer also reported claims of gay cliques of Scottish priests. Father Lawson's case wove many of these strands together. He revealed that his parish priest, Father Paul Moore, abused altar boys and also made sexual advances to him in 1996 when he was a seminarian. Abuse-of-power sex scandals, it seems, were not confined to O'Brien.

Father Magee says Moore also approached him sexually but he didn't report it. Father Lawson's removal, he believes, is punishment for going public. "They're trying to get rid of him because he's a whistle-blower. A lot of priests don't like him because he spoke out. I don't understand why some priests are more intent on protecting the criminal rather than the victim."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 02:40:09 PM »
I would rather know what made the last asshat step down so quickly.  Got to be a scandal in that somehow. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
I'd for one would like to hear more from Sev.

I am not much into matters of religion, but if these things are true....

"1"

x2