Author Topic: biggest getbigger in game of thrones?  (Read 2559 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
biggest getbigger in game of thrones?
« on: December 23, 2013, 11:45:58 AM »
the hound or the mountain?
or perhaps geoffrey?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: biggest getbigger in game of thrones?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 05:48:47 AM »
the hound or the mountain?
or perhaps geoffrey?
A Getbigger bullshits a lot, dreams of being bigger, and spend money unwisely. So Tyrion.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
Which getbigger would be the most like Tyrion???  :D
A

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 12:58:07 AM »
Which getbigger would be the most like Tyrion???  :D
I have the money and the gab. Unfortunately he still outmasses me.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »
lol

The dude from the Iron islands who was the starks kinda sterp son after being captured who goes apeshit and captures the stark castle while rob stark is south fighting, is kinda the neoclassical delusional getbigger.

I dont like that neoclassical stereotype of the getbigger.

I think the real getbig archetype is someone hungery to get better but frstrated at slow non steroid results and doen't think he has have enough time to devote to training due to work, but who in reallity does.
An up an comer.
A guy with potential, but not without cynicism.

If that is the case then maybe aria is the best getbiger in the show.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 03:27:21 AM »
lol

The dude from the Iron islands who was the starks kinda sterp son after being captured who goes apeshit and captures the stark castle while rob stark is south fighting, is kinda the neoclassical delusional getbigger.

I dont like that neoclassical stereotype of the getbigger.

I think the real getbig archetype is someone hungery to get better but frstrated at slow non steroid results and doen't think he has have enough time to devote to training due to work, but who in reallity does.
An up an comer.
A guy with potential, but not without cynicism.

If that is the case then maybe aria is the best getbiger in the show.
Astute observation. But we know no real women post on GB, so I would suggest Bran instead. Wants to grow, is very frustrated, has piss-poor leg development and spends his days hugging a big muscular guy.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 05:09:20 AM »
Well, I'm gonna be in the new series so I'll be up there.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 05:13:10 AM »
Congrats, you will make a perfect Hodor.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »

show is loaded wit irish

did u have to do any butt stunts to get casted?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 05:09:05 AM »
show is loaded wit irish

did u have to do any butt stunts to get casted?

I don't actually watch it(I heard it's awesome though) but there's probably a lot of Irish in it 'cos it's filmed outside of Belfast.

I've been trying to get into acting and wrestling the last year and have had some success, been on a major tv show and a few small bits in a few movies. It doesn't look like I'm going to be in GOT now though. What happened was, a casting agent saw my pics and rang me on a Friday recently and asked was I available for a costume fitting the following Mon/Tues. The scene was to be filmed on the following Friday, a night scene with some dialogue and interaction with main cast on my part. I then got called and told they wanted someone with a real beard unfortunately. This makes no sense 'cos you'd expect makeup to be so good now you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, I don't know what really happened but she said she had me in mind for something else but I'm not sure if she's just fobbing me off. I'll hound them again now come January and see. A big letdown but there'll be more things...they also shoot Vikings up there I believe and my agent sent them my audition clip but I heard nothing back. My acting must suck :p

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »
I don't actually watch it(I heard it's awesome though) but there's probably a lot of Irish in it 'cos it's filmed outside of Belfast.

I've been trying to get into acting and wrestling the last year and have had some success, been on a major tv show and a few small bits in a few movies. It doesn't look like I'm going to be in GOT now though. What happened was, a casting agent saw my pics and rang me on a Friday recently and asked was I available for a costume fitting the following Mon/Tues. The scene was to be filmed on the following Friday, a night scene with some dialogue and interaction with main cast on my part. I then got called and told they wanted someone with a real beard unfortunately. This makes no sense 'cos you'd expect makeup to be so good now you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, I don't know what really happened but she said she had me in mind for something else but I'm not sure if she's just fobbing me off. I'll hound them again now come January and see. A big letdown but there'll be more things...they also shoot Vikings up there I believe and my agent sent them my audition clip but I heard nothing back. My acting must suck :p
Drop off a card with your Getbig handle...you'll probably get a lead. JK. Good luck with your movie endeavour(s) - I can't think of anything cooler.   :)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:38:33 PM »

wreasting guys with oil? nice

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 07:29:50 AM »
Would hit with the force of a thousand suns. Don't care about the ginger thing. IrishDave, a true getbigger would get the part and then hammer this lass raw

jillymayr

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 06:51:29 AM »
Would hit with the force of a thousand suns. Don't care about the ginger thing. IrishDave, a true getbigger would get the part and then hammer this lass raw

hotness!! pure hotness!!