Author Topic: where is everyone from  (Read 28608 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: where is everyone from
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2006, 01:02:01 PM »
Indiana

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
hahaha! yes!

With those slits for eyes you look like the banjo playing kid in Deliverance.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2006, 01:22:02 PM »
montreal

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
Frisco, TX

Any Metroplex Texan's where do you workout?  I workout at LA Fitness/Frisco I was working out at The Gym but a little far and now too small.

I work out at the 24 hr fit. on Trinity Mills and Marsh in Carrollton, I think that's down the street from The Gym. I've always wanted to try that place, especially when 24 hour gets crowded but I never have.

I've been suprised over the last few months, there's quite a few people that compete at my gym. There's still a lot of suburb high school punks, but I see Art Atwood there 2-3 times a week, and of course the infamous Jodie Jodels Miller from time to time...that @ss is worth the trip alone.   ;D

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2006, 03:32:48 PM »
Bad Street, Atlanta GA.
I live in the "A" too. What gym do you train at? I train at Gold's in Ellenwood.

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
I work out at the 24 hr fit. on Trinity Mills and Marsh in Carrollton, I think that's down the street from The Gym. I've always wanted to try that place, especially when 24 hour gets crowded but I never have.

I've been suprised over the last few months, there's quite a few people that compete at my gym. There's still a lot of suburb high school punks, but I see Art Atwood there 2-3 times a week, and of course the infamous Jodie Jodels Miller from time to time...that @ss is worth the trip alone.   ;D

The Gym was the place very motivating.  They moved a few months back o smaller more of personal trainer feel.  The 24 hr on Trinity/Marsh back in the day ws packed with strippers around 3:30 pm.  LAFitness free weight area is the best in Dallas and it is not crowded.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2006, 06:06:53 AM »
Saskatchewan, Canada

You poor fellow.

I've been there once. The upside of that place is, in the afterlife, no matter how much of an asshole you were in life, even hell is an improvement from living in the big cities of Regina or Saskatoon.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2006, 06:12:00 AM »
I'm dutch ;D

So if you want a good smoke, without going to jail,
drag your ass over here.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2006, 06:36:57 AM »
Clearwater, FL (not everyone here is 65+)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2006, 06:37:25 AM »
New Zealands better !!!!!-------- we have lots of sheep !!!!! :-*

not a bad cric team either! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2006, 06:57:33 AM »
Madrid by way of Brazil now residing in the Big Apple and Dirty Jersey.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2006, 07:20:38 AM »
im originally from saudi arabia, but after some, um, passport probelms i was forced to seek asylum in afghanistan.

around september 2001, my welcome had worn off, and now everyone thinks im living in the mountainous afgan/paki border .... but im actually staying with friends at a ranch in texas :D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2006, 08:15:39 AM »
I've been there once. The upside of that place is, in the afterlife, no matter how much of an asshole you were in life, even hell is an improvement from living in the big cities of Regina or Saskatoon.

Ether, you call Regina and Saskatoon big cities? In the USA they wouldn't even be "villages" let alone cities.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2006, 08:18:36 AM »
im originally from saudi arabia, but after some, um, passport probelms i was forced to seek asylum in afghanistan.

around september 2001, my welcome had worn off, and now everyone thinks im living in the mountainous afgan/paki border .... but im actually staying with friends at a ranch in texas :D

jim " i'm officially trying wayyy 2 hard" dwells in parents basement... :)
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2006, 08:20:52 AM »
here are some of my foot soldiers ... as you can see i told the women to do themselves up like whores to avert suspicion ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2006, 08:25:25 AM »
here are some of my foot soldiers ... as you can see i told the women to do themselves up like whores to avert suspicion ;D

thatd'e be sister on right..(out of your league), auntie, my eldest auntie and mum  ;)

not a bad pic...even i had not seen that one......   :)
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2006, 08:28:06 AM »
lol.... i give her props for that tight little body (though i bet her pussy is kinda tattered at this point) ... but that grill would pass my 5 point midas inspection and thats real ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:55 AM »
lol.... i give her props for that tight little body (though i bet her pussy is kinda tattered at this point) ... but that grill would pass my 5 point midas inspection and thats real ;D

with your upbringing and language and well..the physical...

you'd be shot down on the walk over..  :)

see you trying soo hard to prove to me you'r too good for her..yet you'r the one with 200 pix of her lmao..get off it ya obsessed twit  :)
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2006, 08:51:08 AM »
you "goofed" when you told me she thought i was "cute" last summer toxy .... and i told you at the time she aint good enough for me .... and that was confirmed when i saw the pic

its disturbing to me the degree to which you have sexualized your kid sister .... i bet shes the last thing that goes through your head before you nut  :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2006, 08:58:04 AM »

Stop playing, she's hot as hell and you know it. You'd pay to hit that. Although her pointy shoes look like they could kill.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
you "goofed" when you told me she thought i was "cute" last summer toxy .... and i told you at the time she aint good enough for me .... and that was confirmed when i saw the pic

its disturbing to me the degree to which you have sexualized your kid sister .... i bet shes the last thing that goes through your head before you nut  :-\

meltdown... ;D

i felt sorry for ya...

my sister wasn't even around me..i just told ya she thought ya looked good cause you were telling us some story about how you cried in front of some chick becu..ahh who remembers..but you were telling us about your crying story..so i made up a little fib to make ya feel better....eh..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2006, 09:02:43 AM »

Stop playing, she's hot as hell and you know it. You'd pay to hit that. Although her pointy shoes look like they could kill.

thanx
 :)

she'd never be unclassy enough to kick .....if she dosen't like someone she just plain gets up and leaves..
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2006, 09:05:25 AM »
meltdown... ;D

i felt sorry for ya...

my sister wasn't even around me..i just told ya she thought ya looked good cause you were telling us some story about how you cried in front of some chick becu..ahh who remembers..but you were telling us about your crying story..so i made up a little fib to make ya feel better....eh..

lol ... uh huh ;D