Author Topic: Andy Haman  (Read 4997 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Andy Haman
« on: December 24, 2013, 10:47:43 AM »
I'm not a fan of too many of today's bodybuilders nor do I follow many on FB but a couple of months ago I started following Andy Haman. In bodybuilding, he very good for his age and very entertaining. But seeing his postings on FB show's a solid family man with good moral ethics and the guy just seems to love life, something you don't find too much in todays bodybuilding.

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Andy Haman
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »
I'm not a fan of too many of today's bodybuilders nor do I follow many on FB but a couple of months ago I started following Andy Haman. In bodybuilding, he very good for his age and very entertaining. But seeing his postings on FB show's a solid family man with good moral ethics and the guy just seems to love life, something you don't find too much in todays bodybuilding.
X2......HE DOES SEEM TO BE A GOOD FAMILY MAN.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »

Coach, if he was an atheist, would you be saying the same thing? Or is it because he worships the same savior as you?

Also, do you really think shooting illegal drugs into your body is a good way to show morals and ethics to your family? At the end of the day, they are illegal drugs, even if you believe that to be bogus. I wonder if he ever has explained to his kids that he buys illegal drugs.
X

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 10:54:12 AM »
http://www.andy-haman.com/photo-gallery/

this dude?

Never hearda him.

I don't see family men being above anyone else morally.....

At least hes not a juiced jersey shore wanaB

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »

Coach, if he was an atheist, would you be saying the same thing? Or is it because he worships the same savior as you?

Also, do you really think shooting illegal drugs into your body is a good way to show morals and ethics to your family? At the end of the day, they are illegal drugs, even if you believe that to be bogus. I wonder if he ever has explained to his kids that he buys illegal drugs.
NEGATIVE POST!!!! SURPRISE....SURPRISE.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 11:00:45 AM »
http://www.andy-haman.com/photo-gallery/

this dude?

Never hearda him.

I don't see family men being above anyone else morally.....

At least hes not a juiced jersey shore wanaB
IT IS A COMPLIMENT TO THIS GUY.......DON'T BE A TYPICAL NEGATIVE GETBIG FOOL!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
NEGATIVE POST!!!! SURPRISE....SURPRISE.

The schmoe is back.

Negative, huh? You will not be saying its negative when he gets caught purchasing illegal substances and has to spend a few years in the slammer, then his kids will be without a father. To me, its irresponsible and selfish to put your family at risk like that.
X

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 11:07:15 AM »
According to his site an off season weight of 290 lbs...great family man and role model until his heart suddenly stops or his kidneys give up...then his kids have to celebrate Xmas without dad...

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
He's an "IFBB pro", which is a polite way of saying he's a male prostitute

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 11:09:29 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 11:10:14 AM »

Yes, why wouldn't I. What ever he does is between him and whoever he decides to worship or not.

How do you there illegal? You're judging something you're not sure of. Besides and again, it's between he and his family and not you nor me

One thing I've learned from your posts and you attacking me and knowing your education is that you are only taught what you have learned in school and the books you have learned from and commonsense has bypassed you. If your aim is to irritate me, you've succeeded.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »
One thing I've learned from your posts and you attacking me and knowing your education is that you are only taught what you have learned in school and the books you have learned from and commonsense has bypassed you. If your aim is to irritate me, you've succeeded.

;D ;D ;D
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »
Coach, what do you think about this guy posting videos of him lifting fake weights?

I agree, he looks like he's a good father to his kids but the fake plates thing puts a bad taste into my mouth.  The physique is impressive enough, why lie like that?

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 06:03:50 PM »
Met him once in Bangkok.

Nice guy, he loves Thailand.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 06:43:15 PM »

Are you for real? Ok - we get it you hate Christians - so you think a parent should tell their child very thing they do??? Hey son - just wanted to let you know that last night your mom and I were late for that office part so I had to speed to get there - I had a few too many beers and probably shouldn't have driven home so I let your mom drive - but when we got home I showed her how much I appreciated it by banging her properly all night... Just want to be honest with ya junior

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 06:45:43 PM »
Are you for real? Ok - we get it you hate Christians - so you think a parent should tell their child very thing they do??? Hey son - just wanted to let you know that last night your mom and I were late for that office part so I had to speed to get there - I had a few too many beers and probably shouldn't have driven home so I let your mom drive - but when we got home I showed her how much I appreciated it by banging her properly all night... Just want to be honest with ya junior

Wut?  ??? ??? ???

Banging your wife does not equal jail time.

Buying illegal drugs does equal jail time (obviously, if caught).

Horrible analogy. Hope this helps, dingbat.
X

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 08:26:12 PM »
Isn't that the same bum that used fake plates for his benching video? The guy can't even be honest with people. Of course we'll overlook that because he's a nice guy.  ::) Gotta love people with flexible morals.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 08:31:09 PM »
Isn't that the same bum that used fake plates for his benching video? The guy can't even be honest with people. Of course we'll overlook that because he's a nice guy.  ::) Gotta love people with flexible morals.

Juicing for Jesus!!
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 08:34:51 PM »
If your aim is to irritate me, you've succeeded.

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »
If your aim is to irritate me, you've succeeded.

;D

LMAO!!   ;D ;D ;D
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
what makes you think he uses steroids?he cant even lift real plates.

???

dont be too quick to throw accusations around, hes just a bible abiding citizen who happens to be 290lbs lean.

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »
He was the last guy to leave the auditorium at the last show I was at, he stayed until midnight meeting fans and signing autographs and what not. Much respect to the guy for that.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
Juicing for Jesus!!

^

:D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 11:46:55 PM »
He was the last guy to leave the auditorium at the last show I was at, he stayed until midnight meeting fans and signing autographs and what not. Much respect to the guy for that.
YUP, he is the nicest guy. I have met them all, he is real nice and patient and just laughs non stop, like if he enjoys life. Good guy. He is an idiot though for using fake plates, even though he is real strong anyway.

I mean I have him down for a triple with 500 but no, he wants to do reps with 600 to stand out, why?  :-\

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
Nobody is calling out how nice he is, they're calling out his honesty. You make all the argument in the world for his nicenes but none for his honesty.  ;D