Author Topic: Attention: Mr. Cleanest Natural  (Read 15638 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Attention: Mr. Cleanest Natural
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
supposedly the rockefellers established the public education system in the U S of A with the goal and purpose of it being to teach and train children how to follow orders ie, thier orders

what's your take on this sev?

also, how bout this fella ;D

the rockerfellers are shapeshifting reptilians and so is this guy .. people saw him at the rituals. All of them have very specific sectors that they plan and deal with. He was a very skilled programmer and also did a lot of international politics .. whenever he visited a country, a genocide followed (see Bosnia and Rwanda). I wrote about him extensively in romanian

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »
There are many foolish practices that are kept by the Orthodox Jews.

That doesn't mean that every non-orthodox Jew is staying on top of these ridiculous rituals.

"1"

What then does God desire?  Certainly not the rituals of men seeking to control other men.   To paraphrase the Christ:  When you pray, pray from the heart and soul.  Not from rote. 

Both the Jews and Catholics are guilty of such. 

What do we celebrate this day?  The birth of Jesus of Nazareth.  How do we  do it?  With presents.  And yet, the only gift we should be open to is this.

His presence. 

As said elsewhere there is much, too much in fact, done in Christendom that Christ would not approve of. 

As was said and written so very long ago, I say to you now.

The Lord bless you, and keep you.  The Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you.  The Lord lift up His countenance on you, and give you peace.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
Only websites and video's with comments of retards like you. And no you can't see it on Google maps. It's blurred. And many pictures that are supposed to be of Amerois are just pics of another castle, to create confusion. I have SEEN the castle, and many supposed pics of it aren't real.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, I'm just an observer en when strange things happen I say it. I happen to know a lot about the files about this castle because of personal involvement. When things are hidden from the public, something is happening. When Lady Gaga farts, it's all over the international media. When there are hundreds of worrying and unexplained issues about a place like that, it's completely silent. Did you listen to Edward Snowden? Is that also "conspiracy rumors"? We're living in a world where we don't know who the real leaders are (real power is certainly not democratically obtained), and where all individuals and the media are controled in a terrifying way. "They" decide which information can be given to us stupid citizens and which has to stay hidden.

The whole world should be talking about Mother of Darkness. But you only find some hundreds of websites that escaped from the censorship or which are considered delusional enough to be left public, in order to ridiculize the "conspiracy theory-adepts".

Just to piss you off a little more, I'll make sure to stick around a little longer.

Could you be so kind to share a pic with us?
Plus, where is it located?

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Attention: Mr. CleanestNatural
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2013, 12:36:39 PM »
normalcy bias
lol, theres normalcy bias and then theres thinkig everything literaly is possble.

yeah wed ont know, but the higehr ups are corrupt as it gets very often,thats for sure
n

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »
Could you be so kind to share a pic with us?
Plus, where is it located?

On the net you can find old postcard pics in black and white. There are only a handful of real pictures in color.

It's situated in Bouillon (Belgium, near the French and the Luxemburg border).

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »
On the net you can find old postcard pics in black and white. There are only a handful of real pictures in color.

It's situated in Bouillon (Belgium, near the French and the Luxemburg border).

Merci beaucoup mon amie.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2013, 01:34:36 PM »
After reading this entire thread, I can honestly say that I will never complain about Shizzo or Anabolichalo again.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2013, 03:03:56 PM »
Kanzler Kohl dishing out some interesting info.
Sev, do you believe in a control matrix on earth
Like the 'www.montalk.net' dude keeps talking about?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2013, 03:37:15 PM »
After reading this entire thread, I can honestly say that I will never complain about Shizzo or Anabolichalo again.

LOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2013, 03:38:13 PM »
Kanzler Kohl dishing out some interesting info.
Sev, do you believe in a control matrix on earth
Like the 'www.montalk.net' dude keeps talking about?

this planet is 100% under mind-control .. I won't click the link or discuss what others said.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2013, 03:41:21 PM »
The Vatican hierarchy, like all major institutions in this world, at the top of the pyramid have a different "religion" than the "masses". It is based on ritual sacrifice and is modeled after their masters. The rituals are complex energetic formulas and too complex to explain but are used to usher an agenda into physical reality, invoke astral level malevolent entities or demons, scare the onlookers into submission and also the kind of thing that binds you into this for life. To the outside viewer it'd look like a mixture of sexuality, murder or sacrifice and consumptions depending on the ritual, date, scope or purpose. If you dig around the net you can find eyewitness accounts that will corroborate all this. Yes. they rape, torture and sacrifice then sometimes partake .. usually infants but also fetuses, small children up to teenagers. It is gruesome to say the least.

Here is a small sample that states what I am stating .. to the general public is shocking of course.

“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl at a French chateau in the fall of 1987″ stated the witness, who was a regular participant in the cult ritual torture and killing of children.

“It was ugly and horrible, and it didn’t happen just once. Ratzinger often took part. He and (Dutch Catholic Cardinal) Alfrink and (Bilderberger founder) Prince Bernhard were some of the more prominent men who took part.”

seems legit
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2013, 03:42:15 PM »
This is not Conspiracy Central, I hope OMR is happy with what he learned so far, let us get back to the important questions:

When ancient warriors fought, did the oil help escape the guard? And the nakedness?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »
This is not Conspiracy Central, I hope OMR is happy with what he learned so far, let us get back to the important questions:

When ancient warriors fought, did the oil help escape the guard? And the nakedness?

Holy shit it's UKJeff

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2013, 03:37:05 AM »
He does resemble -))

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2013, 03:46:44 AM »

Third fact: Belgium has been plagued by several severe scandals involving organized pedophily and abduction, torture and murder of children. Two men were (completely apart from each other) judged and emprisoned (life sentence, isolated from other prisoners) as "serial killers" after having admitted the abduction of several children. They claimed to have worked "on command", but nothing has ever been done in terms of investigation. Their action radius was exactly the neighbourhood of Amerois. One of them escaped during a transport (in very strange circumstances) and was found back (by a civilian!) hiding in the woods next to... Amerois.

I'm not into the satanic and reptilian theories. The only thing I know for sure is that in that particular place, very influencial people from all over the world are gathering on specific moments and that they are doing a hell of a job to cover it up. They just allow some obvious nutheads to spit nonsense about it, but serious inquieries you will never find.

Listen to this man,he knows what he`s talking about,just google the name Marc Dutroux.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »
The Vatican hierarchy, like all major institutions in this world, at the top of the pyramid have a different "religion" than the "masses". It is based on ritual sacrifice and is modeled after their masters. The rituals are complex energetic formulas and too complex to explain but are used to usher an agenda into physical reality, invoke astral level malevolent entities or demons, scare the onlookers into submission and also the kind of thing that binds you into this for life. To the outside viewer it'd look like a mixture of sexuality, murder or sacrifice and consumptions depending on the ritual, date, scope or purpose. If you dig around the net you can find eyewitness accounts that will corroborate all this. Yes. they rape, torture and sacrifice then sometimes partake .. usually infants but also fetuses, small children up to teenagers. It is gruesome to say the least.

Here is a small sample that states what I am stating .. to the general public is shocking of course.

“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl at a French chateau in the fall of 1987″ stated the witness, who was a regular participant in the cult ritual torture and killing of children.

“It was ugly and horrible, and it didn’t happen just once. Ratzinger often took part. He and (Dutch Catholic Cardinal) Alfrink and (Bilderberger founder) Prince Bernhard were some of the more prominent men who took part.”

So let's see... Every knucklehead in the world will capture 12 different videos of a cop punching someone, but your proof is some quote by "a witness." Compelling to say the least.

Sev. Your an idiot.
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2013, 04:26:06 AM »

Slick muthafukas.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2013, 04:29:29 AM »