Author Topic: Now, here is a guy (OHearn) that has been claiming to be "natural" for far long  (Read 26567 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Great natural foundation.
O

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
About as natural as a finger up your puddin' hole.

LMAO!

"Puddin' hole"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
It ain't the same as being the most sought after, and then overnight, being completely forgotten.

^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

He doesn't even look like a real person here. Some sort of shape shifting lizard creature maybe.

looks a bit like Wulfgar

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

He looks dead.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
looks like he has foundation on in that pic, I don't care if he is half Irish the guys a douche bag!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

He looks dead.

I didn't know Roland was dating Kerri Cutler's sister

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I shit u not, one of my good buds is Mikes nephew. He sees him maybe once every other year or so. Even his own nephew says this guy is a fuckin weirdo LOL.

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
looks like he has foundation on in that pic, I don't care if he is half Irish the guys a douche bag!
half irish and probably plagued by the "irish-curse" NO DICK!!!! so that tells me he is
definitly a bottom with his boyfriend nestor.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
half irish and probably plagued by the "irish-curse" NO DICK!!!! so that tells me he is
Even if you have an average package, it would be offset by the superior lifting genes.  It must be a rough go at it for bbers with baby dicks though.  Imagine some wannabe juiced up tough guy, meets girl, plays the part...end of night hook up ends in,"are you hard?".  Back to wearing ANIMAL shirt at gym with 2 lifting partners to get out the frustration.
Rich Piana strikes me as this type.  Epic covering up issue with self.
N

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Even his own nephew says this guy is a fuckin weirdo

^

booty

• Getbig V
He's definitely odd.  He was once a good looking man, but now the foundation and eye liner compounded with a frozen botox look have made him bizarre looking. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He wears more make up than most females. Disgusting. Fucking eye liner and mascara. What the fuck?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Thing of it is, he knows far too much about the juiced-up world to be talking about it as much as he does, not to mention his size and cuts (especially for his size)

Tell me, how many of you have seen a guy this big and strong and ripped to shreds... who is "natural" ~

this guy has been using gallons of roids forever

good face and build

not sure why not in movies all over the place

scare non tall white guys n make em insecure?

booty

• Getbig V
  He wears more make up than most females. Disgusting. Fucking eye liner and mascara. What the fuck?
Yeah it's obvious he has his foundation applied very thickly in the above pic.  Eye liner is very obvious too.  That is not attractive to any woman.  He should at least be discreet.  A tinted moisturiser with sunscreen or a bronzer for the face would look natural and good.  He could get his lashes tinted instead of applying eyeliner and mascara.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
2 naturals...Rob Riches and O'Hearn.  Somehow lean and strong as fuck...especially Riches...he's 185lbs and lean, yet squatting a bit.  It's possible for sure naturally, but he's proved otherwise.
I understand why they lie.  If it comes down to a paycheck, makes sense.  Anyone who lies for the hell of it...simply is a joker.
N

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Great post Booty. Happy New Year.

booty

• Getbig V
Great post Booty. Happy New Year.
Thanks Steve.  Happy New Year to you also.  It's a million degrees here and I promised to bake a Pavlova for my friends new years eve party. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

You must have been fucked up the ass by hundreds of tiny Irish peckers in order to come to this conclusion.

booty

• Getbig V
You must have been fucked up the ass by hundreds of tiny Irish peckers in order to come to this conclusion.

:D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
haha, said the Irishman.  Good stuff.
N

thebrink

• Getbig V
never admit to anything.

deny any knowledge