Author Topic: Now, here is a guy (OHearn) that has been claiming to be "natural" for far long  (Read 26605 times)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
if I'm layed-up in the hospital I don't want some lying superficial twat and his dog snapping selfies for Instagram by my bedside

go fuck yourself

Yeah, just think of what he says to them:  "Young man, when you get out of this horrible place, you too can achieve physique greatness if stick to the training, the prayers and the vitamins.  Steroids are for losers!!!"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
if I'm layed-up in the hospital I don't want some lying superficial twat and his dog snapping selfies for Instagram by my bedside

go fuck yourself

^

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
So much hate for the guy and so much jealousy, pathetic typical losers getbiggers. Funny to read actually how shalow some people are here.... Total trash of the earth.
!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Hater?! Really?! NO way! I am the first to say he was the shit 1990! He had it all! I always gave him props! Just the last five years, he has been getting super creepy! Now always with gay guys and dogs! The make up! The fake hair! He looks like a gay vampire now! Plus he will NOT stop preaching that is ALL LIFE TIME NATURAL!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
"One of the things I am MOST proud of!!!! Being A Lifetime Drug-free athlete #drugfree"

Ohhh Mike....

::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D :D ;D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

the dog looks fucking miserable

really?

dogs are allowed in the gym?

thebrink

• Getbig V
he's lost his mind.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
His Guide Dog?! WITF?!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
His Guide Dog?! WITF?!
The dog barks and alerts mike if his toupee starts to slide off. He's worth every penny.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
morally superior of peace

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Steroids must have made him gay.

If tommywishbone knows him and is able to entertain the idea of him being gay then
I'm sure he is.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Steroids must have made him gay.

If tommywishbone knows him and is able to entertain the idea of him being gay then
I'm sure he is.

;D LOL!  Wait a minute, wait just a minute.  I am not the final authority on gay. Yes, I think my gaydar is really good but I don't get paid to testify in court concerning gay vs non-gay.   

Could I grasp him being gay? Absolutely. Do I suspect he's gay? Maybe.   That's it. :D
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
;D LOL!  Wait a minute, wait just a minute.  I am not the final authority on gay. Yes, I think my gaydar is really good but I don't get paid to testify in court concerning gay vs non-gay.   

Could I grasp him being gay? Absolutely. Do I suspect he's gay? Maybe.   That's it. :D

Maybe he just acts gay, setting off alarms all over the place.

Or maybe he is like those Muslims in Afghanistan who fuck men but consider themselves 100% straight?

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I consider you a gay expert for what it's worth bro.

A conneseur of homosexuality if you will.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I consider you a gay expert for what it's worth bro.

A conneseur of homosexuality if you will.

;D  Too fucking funny!  Here's a Happy New Year kiss X    (lots of homo intended) 
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
;D  Too fucking funny!  Here's a Happy New Year kiss X    (lots of homo intended) 

LOL to you as well brother, be safe  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Just barely held in my coffee on this one!  LOL  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

:D :D ;D ;D

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV

If you worked out at Gold's Venice for any lengthy period of time, then you are absolutely an authority.