Author Topic: Death during cardio  (Read 4406 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Death during cardio
« on: December 26, 2013, 04:13:42 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Death during cardio
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »
Booty Call and Above The Rim director was found early on the morning of December 23 in Hermosa Beach, California, dead on the scene. He was 54-years-old.

Jeffrey Ian Pollack was already deceased when an unidentified woman found his body on the Greenbelt, according to the Manhattan Beach Patch. The producer behind The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was dressed in jogging clothes and carrying an iPod, which was still playing the Eagles when the police arrived.

Police do not suspect foul play and it is believed he died of natural causes while exercising. An avid runner and softball player, Pollack directed not only 1994's Above The Rim which starred Duane Martin and Tupac Shakur, and 1997's Booty Call with Jamie Foxx and Vivica Fox, but he also helmed 1999's Lost And Found which starred David Spade.

A close friend and business partner with Benny Medina, Pollack had a healthy hand in creating the show, which was inspired by Medina's experiences living with Motown Records founder Berry Gordy, Jr. while attending Beverly Hills High School.

In recent years, Pollack teamed with entertainer Jeff Beacher to put together his Beacher's Madhouse variety shows, including a long-running jaunt at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. A newer version will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas with Miley Cyrus hosting the premiere on Dec. 27.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 05:21:45 PM »
Cardio has prevented so many heart attacks but it's not a cure all regarding the heart.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 05:25:23 PM »
This is exactly why I don't do cardio!   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 06:57:45 PM »
Booty Call and Above The Rim director was found early on the morning of December 23 in Hermosa Beach, California, dead on the scene. He was 54-years-old.

Jeffrey Ian Pollack was already deceased when an unidentified woman found his body on the Greenbelt, according to the Manhattan Beach Patch. The producer behind The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was dressed in jogging clothes and carrying an iPod, which was still playing the Eagles when the police arrived.

Police do not suspect foul play and it is believed he died of natural causes while exercising. An avid runner and softball player, Pollack directed not only 1994's Above The Rim which starred Duane Martin and Tupac Shakur, and 1997's Booty Call with Jamie Foxx and Vivica Fox, but he also helmed 1999's Lost And Found which starred David Spade.

A close friend and business partner with Benny Medina, Pollack had a healthy hand in creating the show, which was inspired by Medina's experiences living with Motown Records founder Berry Gordy, Jr. while attending Beverly Hills High School.

In recent years, Pollack teamed with entertainer Jeff Beacher to put together his Beacher's Madhouse variety shows, including a long-running jaunt at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. A newer version will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas with Miley Cyrus hosting the premiere on Dec. 27.

At least he died listening to one of the greatest rock bands of all time
A

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 07:02:03 PM »
A peaceful easy feeling :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
We will all die one day. I just hope I die like my grandfather in his sleep and not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »
We will all die one day. I just hope I die like my grandfather in his sleep and not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Lolz.  Johnny Falcon tried warning all of us.  Another casualty of dat der heme-iron. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »
Just box it takes care of the cardio beetlejuice still lives.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
I wonder if my DVD copies of Booty Call and Above the Rim just went up in value. I didnt own any Paul Walker movies other than Varsity Blues which I'm not interested in selling because we all know it's the tits. I still have the two movies in their original plastic wrapping. I'll sell them for $100 each or $175 for the pair. Any takers? Thanks guy. Eat heavy. Train heavy. God bless.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 08:53:19 PM »

LMFAO

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 08:53:32 PM »
Douglas Adams...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
Anyone can go at any time.

We just like it better when there's something or someone to blame.

What would we do if all of the sudden young, healthy kids started dropping like flies? Well, I guess the "healthy" part would immediately be questioned... nevertheless....

Yeah, we'd be scared shitless...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 07:03:28 AM »

At least he died listening to one of the greatest rock bands of all time
Dont mess with Goodrum people tend to go away if you tread on him.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 07:24:24 AM »

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 07:27:56 AM »
maybe he ate clen 365 days

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 07:29:55 AM »
He should have been listening to Creedence.

Sucks to be so successful and die that young though.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 12:29:28 PM »
 :(

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 12:34:38 PM »
Just box it takes care of the cardio beetlejuice still lives.

lol, what did he say he benched ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 05:34:30 PM »
lol, what did he say he benched ?

I saw were he got up 95 once.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 07:33:05 PM »
true story

years ago i was at the gym. Happened to be resting between sets and sitting facing the cardio area. An older woman(early 50's?) was on the stair climber and all of a sudden she just drops. People rush to her...ambulance called. Found out a couple days later she died that day from a brain aneurysm