Author Topic: GH...Is it a waste of time & money  (Read 6166 times)

Uncle Junior

GH...Is it a waste of time & money
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:23:34 AM »

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: GH...Is it a waste of time & money
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 07:55:50 AM »
I've been using pharm grade GH(Serostim, or Humatrope)for quite some time now and will never stop taking it.  4 iu per day is plenty for excellent results.  Love the stuff, and most definitely worth every penny.  You need to be using at least a bit of test with it.  Why are you using it by itself?  You say it's doing nothing for you, but then say you are sleeping better and recovering quicker.  This is what GH does.  Burns fat very well also, but you can't eat like a pig and expect it to make you lean

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:08:20 AM »
Ok I have never up to this point used and PED's and always been natty apart from Arimidex given to me by my doctor! I used to be seriously fat, morbidly obese actually because of depression, addictions and fucked up lifestyle and being a fuck up  and had very high E2 levels etc.

I got back into training last year after 3 year lay off and lost 80lb in around 7 months. Was eating 1500 calories a day, very low carb and training 4 hours a day, doing weight + double cardio sessions etc. taking 1mg tab arimidex a day which totally crashed my E2 (no sex drive, hairloss, bone pain etc) but asthetically I loved Arimidex because it made me so dry and lean and probably increased my natty test levels.

Got down from 253lb to 171lb around 11-12% BF

In the last 3 month I got sick of dieting and started a mini bulk, just eating more randomly now, whatever goes type thing, still training hard. Also my doc told me to come of the Arimidex because my E2 levels were non existent acording to blood works and instead I got my doc to prescribe me GH which I have been taking for last 45 days. I am not happy coming off the dex cos I now gained 14lb and blow up like a fish in a bad way. The GH is doing absolutely nothing for me other than making me sleep better and recover quicker. On the good side my sex drive is back to normal now.

Stats:

Weight: 187lb
BF: 15-17%
Biceps: 16
Chest: 44
Shoulders: 50
Legs: 25
Waist 32

I wanna look like a physique model, someone like Lazar Angelov, Rob Ritches, Greg Plitt etc, dry shredded lean look, not big bloffie look etc.

I got my doctor to prescribe me GH which is human grade and I get from pharmacy. I am currently taking 1.2ml a day (which is about 4 iu I think) and its now 45 days into it.

I am seeing absolutely NO RESULT and NO SIDES whatsoever, maybe some very very mild joint pain but that's about it.

Is it too early or am I just not a responder to GH? I am not taking any AA's with it or anything else.

It cost alot of money, and I was in better shape when I was dieting and on arimidex solo

Should I carry on with the GH or just come off cos I feel like I am wasting my money.

Also is it ok if I take Arimidex with GH, I know I don't need it but I like Arimidex it seems to keep me leaner, although it kills my sex drive, when I was doing 1mg tab a day I had no sex drive but i was ripped.

what you think?

Gh is good stuff.. Takes some time for noticeable gains...just need to becarefull with long term use because it makes all of the cells in your body grow (good and bad) and can also fuck with your blood sugAr...stay up on your blood work and you should be fine

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »
you use some steroid with that?

ppl start gh too early, when they have fuck all development yet, comeon 16inch gun and using gh, 11% fat.

its like the newcomers who start steroids on first day in gym and then stop disapointed 2 months later.

they never even knew how to train.

you are that guy, on a somewhat higher level.

train more ,inject less.

and hell no gh doesnt take its time till you see gains.it does some cosmetical changes quite quickly.

but you have to kow your metabolism and be training hard.a guy with 16inch arms which arent even shredded to the bones has yet to train hard enough to justify use of gh.

i dont like gh wil never use it again, but it is that next step after steroids, theres not even a debate about it.

also, you want be shredded,yet you think gh is gonna cause that, thats another thing showing how poorly informed you are, gh doesnt make the ppl shredded, if anything its the opposite, ask around how many experience water retention.

and yeah, gh on itself without steroids that is not gonna do anything.
n

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 10:56:18 AM »
X2

Idont like GH either . It blot the fuck of my face. Totally like different person and I use gentropine ( human grade).

All what indeed is bit test ,some provirone or mastron. gh is not worth the money in my opinion if you are not competing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 11:22:26 AM »

Send that GH over to me, I'll make it work for you.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 01:52:54 PM »
you use some steroid with that?

ppl start gh too early, when they have fuck all development yet, comeon 16inch gun and using gh, 11% fat.

its like the newcomers who start steroids on first day in gym and then stop disapointed 2 months later.

they never even knew how to train.

you are that guy, on a somewhat higher level.

train more ,inject less.

and hell no gh doesnt take its time till you see gains.it does some cosmetical changes quite quickly.

but you have to kow your metabolism and be training hard.a guy with 16inch arms which arent even shredded to the bones has yet to train hard enough to justify use of gh.

i dont like gh wil never use it again, but it is that next step after steroids, theres not even a debate about it.

also, you want be shredded,yet you think gh is gonna cause that, thats another thing showing how poorly informed you are, gh doesnt make the ppl shredded, if anything its the opposite, ask around how many experience water retention.

and yeah, gh on itself without steroids that is not gonna do anything.

Train more inject less is right.. I do like gh for helping to heal injuries faster..it will decrease body fat but you have that water under skin that won't go away unless you stop using...I may use it again to help heal my Achilles' tendon faster with physical therapy... I am done using steroids for a long time because I want to recover my hpta as much as possible

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »
Your doc prescribed you adex and gh at 4 IR daily?  Is he accepting new patients?  4 IU daily is really high especially since you didnt mention anything about a deficiency.  How the fuck are you getting this prescribed at that dosage? 

As for GH doing "fuck all" like you say.  Dude, you said it helps you sleep better and recover faster.  Anything that does that is not doing "fuck all".  Its not gonna make you look like Dennis wolf by itself and not at 4 IU, but you should be happy to be getting that much prescribed to you.  Add in ACTUAL GEAR AND YOU WILL NOTICE A BIG DIFFERENCE!  4 IU plus testo alone would do wonders. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »

I live in UK so getting legit GH and test is easy if you go to private endocrinologist?

Why do you think 4IU is alot, I don't think its much at all, I've gone up to 7IU and still zip. Actually at 7 i was starting to feel it a bit better but too expensive for me to pin 7 daily. I have heard of guys saying anything less than 15 is a waste of time blah blah blah and lots of guys run it at 8iu + so don't see why lousy 4iu is too much.

I spending 1k a month on this shit, I want a little bit more than a fucking good nights sleep and a little bit faster recovery.

I don't like the water bloat at all either, maybe its my diet cos i have been eating bunch of shit lately but still I can tell, I don't like the look and its making my nipples pointed.

On the other hand my fucking hair grows like crazy, like I shave and the next day its like I have same facial hair I would have had after 4 days of not shaving.

should I give it at least 3 months or just quit this shit and jump on test instead which would cost me like 100 bucks a month???

4ius of pharm grade gh is plenty for what your looking for.. Maybe throw in 400mgs of pharm grade test and you will have nice gains..

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 06:08:28 PM »

I live in UK so getting legit GH and test is easy if you go to private endocrinologist?

Why do you think 4IU is alot, I don't think its much at all, I've gone up to 7IU and still zip. Actually at 7 i was starting to feel it a bit better but too expensive for me to pin 7 daily. I have heard of guys saying anything less than 15 is a waste of time blah blah blah and lots of guys run it at 8iu + so don't see why lousy 4iu is too much.

I spending 1k a month on this shit, I want a little bit more than a fucking good nights sleep and a little bit faster recovery.

I don't like the water bloat at all either, maybe its my diet cos i have been eating bunch of shit lately but still I can tell, I don't like the look and its making my nipples pointed.

On the other hand my fucking hair grows like crazy, like I shave and the next day its like I have same facial hair I would have had after 4 days of not shaving.

should I give it at least 3 months or just quit this shit and jump on test instead which would cost me like 100 bucks a month???

Dude, go on testo right now.  And not chickenshit dosages either.  4 IU is not a lot in a bb sense, but i meant getting that much prescribed from a legit doctor is uncommon, especially without deficiency or AIDS.  The testo will make all the difference for you.  Stay on the GH if you can afford it, but if not you could buy A LOT of gear for 1000 a month.  A LOT!!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »
X2

Idont like GH either . It blot the fuck of my face. Totally like different person and I use gentropine ( human grade).

All what indeed is bit test ,some provirone or mastron. gh is not worth the money in my opinion if you are not competing.
yah when the gh is taken out of diuretic used, you do look awesome, but thats not worth it, most of the year will be bloated a bit even on strictest diet.

masteron is cool if you can find it, but the stuff is quite expensive too, can come close to the monthly cost of china gh,if the acetate ester is used
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 08:50:32 PM »

I think you are right and i made a mistake with the GH! No I am not using AA's. I could have gone on test prop at 100mg EOD (400 a week) but I choose GH instead beacuse I was sacred to use test.

I am not expert, never tried anything before but I have been training since 16 on an off, solid for last year.

My training and diet is good when I wanted to be and when I focus and its impossible for me to improve much more naturally, absolutely impossible.

But I am begining to agree GH without Test is big waste of time and money.

yeah man, its known, gh on it self on other wise natural athlete is pretty worthless as far gains are concerned.

this will change on even a little bit test , but dark side is dark side.means staying on.

would be kinda daft to run steroids+gh and then come off of them, as in cycling that.

gh is soemthing thats added when one has maxed out a health confident max steroid dosage.

n

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 02:27:26 PM »
Ok I have never up to this point used and PED's and always been natty apart from Arimidex given to me by my doctor! I used to be seriously fat, morbidly obese actually because of depression, addictions and fucked up lifestyle and being a fuck up  and had very high E2 levels etc.

I got back into training last year after 3 year lay off and lost 80lb in around 7 months. Was eating 1500 calories a day, very low carb and training 4 hours a day, doing weight + double cardio sessions etc. taking 1mg tab arimidex a day which totally crashed my E2 (no sex drive, hairloss, bone pain etc) but asthetically I loved Arimidex because it made me so dry and lean and probably increased my natty test levels.

Got down from 253lb to 171lb around 11-12% BF

In the last 3 month I got sick of dieting and started a mini bulk, just eating more randomly now, whatever goes type thing, still training hard. Also my doc told me to come of the Arimidex because my E2 levels were non existent acording to blood works and instead I got my doc to prescribe me GH which I have been taking for last 45 days. I am not happy coming off the dex cos I now gained 14lb and blow up like a fish in a bad way. The GH is doing absolutely nothing for me other than making me sleep better and recover quicker. On the good side my sex drive is back to normal now.

Stats:

Weight: 187lb
BF: 15-17%
Biceps: 16
Chest: 44
Shoulders: 50
Legs: 25
Waist 32

I wanna look like a physique model, someone like Lazar Angelov, Rob Ritches, Greg Plitt etc, dry shredded lean look, not big bloffie look etc.

I got my doctor to prescribe me GH which is human grade and I get from pharmacy. I am currently taking 1.2ml a day (which is about 4 iu I think) and its now 45 days into it.

I am seeing absolutely NO RESULT and NO SIDES whatsoever, maybe some very very mild joint pain but that's about it.

Is it too early or am I just not a responder to GH? I am not taking any AA's with it or anything else.

It cost alot of money, and I was in better shape when I was dieting and on arimidex solo

Should I carry on with the GH or just come off cos I feel like I am wasting my money.

Also is it ok if I take Arimidex with GH, I know I don't need it but I like Arimidex it seems to keep me leaner, although it kills my sex drive, when I was doing 1mg tab a day I had no sex drive but i was ripped.

what you think?

16lbs weight loss over night
a

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 06:08:48 AM »
You need to get on at least 500 mg of test asap quite wasting it!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 10:07:32 AM »
It's easy for me to jump on Test......BUT my understanding is that is I start messing with Test I am gonna have to be on it for life pretty much ....is this correct.

If i do 8 weeks on 8 weeks off and just run GH as bridge between Test cycles is that ok.

My concerns are....I don't want to be on gear for all my life.

I might want to have kids etc

My natural test levels are around 20 nmol/l, is that ok, good or bad for a 35 year old and if I jump on Test what will the likely be??

No you dont need to be on for life.  Who told you this?  If you stay on for a long period of time, your levels may never go back to normal, but as long as you cycle off of it and let your natural production start up again you should be okay.  Most guys just stay on TRT because you can keep a consistent level that way when your production drops for whatever reason, usually age. 

You need to do some research bro. Look up other posts on here about this topic, there are tons.  The amount of space and time it would take to type all the info you are asking for is crazy.  Start looking up info online, there is tons.  I don't mind answering questions, but a Testosterone 101 course would take too much time. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 08:51:09 PM »
Thank, I have done lot of research but always looking to do more.

So if I go on test prop.

I will do 100mg EOD for 8 weeks + 1mg Arimidex EOD,

then HCG + Nolva + Clomid for PCT and then 8 weeks off

and then 8 weeks on again and keep repeating correct and I shouldn't have a problem is what you are saying and I can come off and me natty again whenever I want????

cheers

That is only 300 mg of testo weekly.  You won't notice much at that dosage.   If this is your first cycle, try a little more.  Try 500 mg testo or add an oral like dbol at 25 mg daily.  The PCT is up to you, sometimes it just doesn't work for guys.  There are no guarantees with this.  Everyone is different.  This is the risk in taking gear.  For just 8 weeks, you should be fine.  Guys that stay on year round have big issues when they come off.  8 weeks is short. 

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 03:06:43 AM »
Considering you seem to have issues with estrogen, I would opt for a trt dose of about 150mg test a week alongside an oral such as Epistane or Anavar. That would fit your goals a hell of alot better then just plain test.

Look into Proviron or Mast as well, these would do a lot better of a job at keeping you dry/vascular then Arimidex but without crashing your estro to shit.

25mg Prop ED
50mg Epistane ED
50mg Proviron or Masteron ED

2-4 iu HGH, maybe 50-75mcg T3.

A simple stack like this can give you the body you want, dry/vascular/dense. Your goals dont require alot of hormones, more so a little extra focus on diet/calorie intake.