Author Topic: Admission from top elf!!!  (Read 17667 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Admission from top elf!!!
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »
And neither is Wes.

Right. You just looked the other way as the same guy who got you your precious steroids threatened children.  Like I said..as long as your bread gets buttered.

I don't "care" either way man, we dont know each other...just lets not pretend that's not exactly what it was.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2013, 12:45:24 PM »
did he ask do you even lift champ?

Lol shuttie uppie

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2013, 02:04:04 PM »
Right. You just looked the other way as the same guy who got you your precious steroids threatened children.  Like I said..as long as your bread gets buttered.

I don't "care" either way man, we dont know each other...just lets not pretend that's not exactly what it was.
Dude,I`m not responsible for anyone`s posts on the internet other than my own,just as you aren`t.

What anyone else posts is their business, and is an uncontrolable as far as I`m concerned, just as it is where anyone else is concerned,so no,I can`t agree with you on this one, and I don`t feel guilty about anything that I have personally posted on any internet board in the last 12 years.

Sorry,but you can`t make me accountable for others,no matter how you twist it,or what slant you put on it.

I post as myself only,never any gimmicks,and only take responsibilty for my posts.

Fuck the dumb shit .

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
gh15=dennis james

liar priest chilidogged booty

they should spank black kids harder in schools, they've tried everything else

K

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
Whitewidow doesn't offer money for info on people's kids and families last time I checked.. and then has people kissing his ass about how great he is.

I get it bro...as long as your bread is getting buttered ... it's all good. .

I get it also Wes.

The mentality is "he hasn't hurt me personally, so I don't have a problem with him".

It's a mentality I hate but one that many adhere to.

At least you've been fairly honest about why you like that board. You adhere to the above mentality and GH15 has put you on a little bit of a pedestal which you like. Who wouldn't.

You call us "sheep" but looking at the facts, I truly believe you are the brainwashed one.

To me it is so OBVIOUS what a cult GH15 is running. It's like when Goodrum posts his lies......EVERYBODY knows it's bullshit except for the 2-5% that enjoy and choose to believe it. Same with GH15.

I don't think you are "weak".....instead I feel you are more so "slow" or "simple" or even "stupid". You really want to feel like you belong to something important and ripped.com is it.

I'm not trying to hurl the insults back and forth with you, as I do so many others.....it's just what I see.

Kudos towards you for your passion about bodybuilding. I love the sport itself as well and if someone ( including GH15 ) is trying to take it in a better direction then kudos to them as well. I just don't believe that is GH15's ultimate goal. You do.

We'll agree to disagree.

Thank you for your honest. And also thank you for NOT bringing Pellius back when you made your triumphant return.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »
And that`s your opinion BS,I take no responsibilty for your post.  ;)

Oh,and trust me,I`m far from stupid.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
LOL @ "ripped.com".

WTF Ron?

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
That doesn't seem like Reardon. Just saw him in November in Boston and spoke to his wife. Hung backstage with his boys he's a very nice guy

How is it you have time to post?  Shouldn't you be backstage oiling up some heavyweight?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
I got out of that years ago. I admit I have done things I am not proud of but I got out of all that nonsense. any rec drugs I have I get legally and keep. Now Gh15 is on a whole diffrnet level because he scammed money. I never scammed any money from anybody or narced anybody out! Gh15 payed people to narc on dealers so he could get more business.

You still make that claim even after ESF exposed you as a hardcore and current drug dealer. Seriously, what's wrong with you? With so much evidence against you, using your own words, you just act like it never happened.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2013, 05:06:09 PM »
How is it you have time to post?  Shouldn't you be backstage oiling up some heavyweight?

She's very enthusiastic about it too!

Hi Dee!  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »
So Rearden, gh15 is not a former pro but a drugdealer?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
So Rearden, gh15 is not a former pro but a drugdealer?

I don't have any idea who he is. I thought he was Nasser, but I recently found out he was some guy in Florida.

Here's what I focus on-

- his protocols. Many are amateur and not intended for gym veterans. Why do you think he wouldn't even discuss insulin for years? I spoke with him about it in 2011 at length. Everything he laid out for me in private was decent info. He knows a little about most of his products.

- helping people who want to look good at the beach. This is aside from coaching. I answer tons of messages just trying to help.

- Keeping people from posting dumb stuff that draws added attention to the fact that gh15 is a drug dealer that sells narcotics.

- My own coaching. I really enjoy it, I want to be top notch and I work hard. I don't think I'm Fahkri by any means but I'd like to be.

Look, I was on this site for years. Loved it. But during those years I didn't compete and was here to fuck around and have fun. I don't have hate for a lot of people here. I argue and banter because it's what you do here. I'll never come after anyone personally unless I'm actually threatened in my personal life. I don't ever expect that to happen. I've got a young child and a fiance and I do not wish them affected by my internets postings. So I may get into with people but I'll be honest and I'll leave it at that.

Once I got serious, I followed gh15 and I improved. A lot. I'm 36 this coming month and I'm improving still. I got worse from age 23-31, every year. Now, I improve. I love competition, it's what I want to do. I'm never going to win a pro card (probably) but I will perfect my physique to the best of my ability.

This is the forum to learn how to do that. You all know that!

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2013, 05:33:53 PM »
You looked great last month, tell your boys hello

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2013, 05:48:51 PM »
Wes, how long does your old ass plan on doing muscle pageants?

Although his off-season, Wes needs to stay in shape for his "Tribute To The Troops" tour. He's worked every one since the Crusades!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2013, 06:03:16 PM »

Although his off-season, Wes needs to stay in shape for his "Tribute To The Troops" tour. He's worked every one since the Crusades!
Wiseguy huh ?  LOL  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2013, 11:53:49 PM »
Years ago? If I remember well, you admitted still doing it only a few months ago, even proudly illustrating it with a pic of your merchandise (narcotics). It was in a thread that afterwards was censored in a professional way.

That if I recall well of course, maybe age is messing with my memory.

I posted what I used for personal use and was prescribed, I did post some old pictures to show some people what a certain brand of gear looked like. I do look for good sources but not for me just in case In need a good source to refer people to.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2013, 11:57:28 PM »
I don't have any idea who he is. I thought he was Nasser, but I recently found out he was some guy in Florida.

Here's what I focus on-

- his protocols. Many are amateur and not intended for gym veterans. Why do you think he wouldn't even discuss insulin for years? I spoke with him about it in 2011 at length. Everything he laid out for me in private was decent info. He knows a little about most of his products.

- helping people who want to look good at the beach. This is aside from coaching. I answer tons of messages just trying to help.

- Keeping people from posting dumb stuff that draws added attention to the fact that gh15 is a drug dealer that sells narcotics.

- My own coaching. I really enjoy it, I want to be top notch and I work hard. I don't think I'm Fahkri by any means but I'd like to be.

Look, I was on this site for years. Loved it. But during those years I didn't compete and was here to fuck around and have fun. I don't have hate for a lot of people here. I argue and banter because it's what you do here. I'll never come after anyone personally unless I'm actually threatened in my personal life. I don't ever expect that to happen. I've got a young child and a fiance and I do not wish them affected by my internets postings. So I may get into with people but I'll be honest and I'll leave it at that.

Once I got serious, I followed gh15 and I improved. A lot. I'm 36 this coming month and I'm improving still. I got worse from age 23-31, every year. Now, I improve. I love competition, it's what I want to do. I'm never going to win a pro card (probably) but I will perfect my physique to the best of my ability.

This is the forum to learn how to do that. You all know that!

Bro, respect for a very genuine post.

Question though: you obviously love your family and like any of us would kill to protect them. So, since you value family this much, why would you still be cool with being a figure head in an organization that has a reputation for threatening people's families? Just curious man. Thanks for the reply.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2013, 12:03:30 AM »
So you are becoming a fat fuck good luck with that

;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »
I posted what I used for personal use and was prescribed, I did post some old pictures to show some people what a certain brand of gear looked like. I do look for good sources but not for me just in case In need a good source to refer people to.
those pics of your old gear you used to post made me hard.

whitewidow

« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2013, 12:11:07 AM »
No,that means I avoid it like the plague and post about bodybuilding.

If you want to say the board is the worst offener of this kind of behaviour,no problem,but nobody can honestly and truthfully say the same about me.....key words being honestly and truthfully.

Because WhiteWidow sells drugs,and you post here...............you do the math.

Not a good comparison/analogy bro,but if that`s how you feel,so be it,I don`t feel that way however.

I don't sell drugs asshole! I don't get any drugs I am not prescribed! Sure I do look for good connections and good sources. I have never offered money to get peoples info like Gh15. Gh15 was trying to pay people for my info and we lost a 2 mods because Gh15 got their adress's and threatened them. You don;t want to read what I have to say because it is TRUE!
Gh15 has run scams and refrred peole to bunk kigtropin kigs and shitty UGL gear. Name one bad source I ever referred?

What PM's are you talking about the worst I ever said is i could help somebody get on a open board and he could potentially make thousands of dollars a month. I said I had seen people make up to 90K a month selling on a open source board. I did ask the guy what kind of connections he had on other products but that was me just looking for a good source that I refer people too. I get all I need prescribed to me. You couldn't find one person I have sold anything to! I wasn;t even trying to partner up with the guy I just wondered what kind of vloume he made and if he could get other medicines as he said he used to work at a pharmacy in mexico. I was just seeing if this guy had the hookup or not and he didn;t he just made a small amount of gear.

What do you have to say about the blackmailing,scams and drugs Gh15 has sold? and you call me a dealer? your def Gh15 brainwashed. find me a PM where I said I currently was selling drugs? like I said maybe back in the day I did some things I am not proud of but that is way in the past. All I can admit to now is everything I get is prescribed to me and yes I do look for good sources with alot of product.

whitewidow

« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2013, 12:14:12 AM »
I don't sell drugs asshole! I don't get any drugs I am not prescribed! Sure I do look for good connections and good sources. I have never offered money to get peoples info like Gh15. Gh15 was trying to pay people for my info and we lost a 2 mods because Gh15 got their adress's and threatened them. You don;t want to read what I have to say because it is TRUE!
Gh15 has run scams and refrred peole to bunk kigtropin kigs and shitty UGL gear. Name one bad source I ever referred?

What PM's are you talking about the worst I ever said is i could help somebody get on a open board and he could potentially make thousands of dollars a month. I said I had seen people make up to 90K a month selling on a open source board. I did ask the guy what kind of connections he had on other products but that was me just looking for a good source that I refer people too. I get all I need prescribed to me. You couldn't find one person I have sold anything to! I wasn;t even trying to partner up with the guy I just wondered what kind of vloume he made and if he could get other medicines as he said he used to work at a pharmacy in mexico. I was just seeing if this guy had the hookup or not and he didn;t he just made a small amount of gear.

What do you have to say about the blackmailing,scams and drugs Gh15 has sold? and you call me a dealer? your def Gh15 brainwashed. find me a PM where I said I currently was selling drugs? like I said maybe back in the day I did some things I am not proud of but that is way in the past. All I can admit to now is everything I get is prescribed to me and yes I do look for good sources with alot of product. explain the whole Bigher dog scandal? I have a PM from bigher trying to explain it and it makes no sense. Bigher was a guy who posted pictures of his HGH kits and gear and spent alot of money of gear but when his dog got sick he was broke-lol two incomes and credit cards and both of them were broke-LOL. Vets like that don;t expect somebody to have 5 grand anybody can make a partial payment and make payment arrangments. no vet expects anybody to have the whole 5 grand at once!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2013, 12:14:30 AM »
lol wtf?

whitewidow

« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2013, 12:16:23 AM »

Yes they were nice but they were also alpha-pharma and german remedies Testoviron and trenax all old gear I bought from EM who hasn't sold gear in years! have I posted any recent pictures except for my prescription Test,HGH and pills? No. so wes is lying.

whitewidow

« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2013, 12:21:15 AM »

exactly he threatened alot of us and made a list with rewards. we lost two of our mods because they argued with Gh15. I don't like how he teats his members as well! look how many have got banned for nothing or not paying to post or making a donation! The guy is abusive to his members and is the ultimate scammer-IMO. not one person will say I ever reccomended bunk gear or HGH or did weird fundraisers that were kind of scam looking. I can prove it by the 5 grand he raised for Bighers supposively sick dog. yes i am sure you don;t want to read my posts you are still all over Gh15's nutts. Your a pathetic follower not a leader!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2013, 02:06:26 AM »
lol wtf?
what can i say, roids make me horny. Sometimes i open up a 10cc  vial of trenbolone and pour it over my dick and jerk off, got any problem with that homeboyyyyy