Author Topic: UFC 168 - Silva vs Weidman - Discuss  (Read 19220 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Chris Weidman is one Tough Mf!
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2013, 09:17:01 AM »
If you consider just under 6'3" to be short. In reading your posts I'm quite confident that you're all mouth and would make alot of noise with action. ;)
Well, if we are gauging by posts, yours wreak of a desperately insecure man determined to promote himself as a tough guy.  The real tough guys rarely act like that.  I have no need to sell myself as a tough guy, I know what I am capable of, what I have done in the past and what my limits are.  The fact you feel a need to suggest you could easily slap the shit out of me says a lot about you, this is the Internet, and such proclamations are signs that I have either caused you serious butthurt with my posts or you are just deeply insecure.  I suggest it is a combination of the two.  Anytime someone makes these tough guy statements when the possibility of either persons meeting let alone fighting is incredibly remote is the realm of fools.
V

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: Silva is gonna beat the shit out of this guy tomorrow night.
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »
Boy was I wrong. A win is a win as long as it's legal. Andersen is done. Aint no coming back from that at his age. Everyone has that one guy that has his number. Silva finally met his. Congrats to Weidman.
Told ya he was over rated
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »
If you consider just under 6'3" to be short. In reading your posts I'm quite confident that you're all mouth and would make alot of noise with action. ;)
haha. I didnt know you were that tall.

Im team 6'3" endomorph as well.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »

me too

anyone under 6ft on here is on team short man syndrome
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 29, 2013, 09:23:35 AM »
Weidman will dominate Silva for the second time AND WIGGS WILL NEVER RECOVER !!!
Boy was I wrong. A win is a win as long as it's legal. Andersen is done. Aint no coming back from that at his age. Everyone has that one guy that has his number. Silva finally met his. Congrats to Weidman.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »

He's not, that's Internet height. By the way, I am 6'7
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #181 on: December 29, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »
Suggesting I hate or resent pitbulls is ridiculous.  Do you hate lion or tigers?  Would you consider anybody who opposed legislation allowing citizens to own them as pets as people who hate wild cats.  Your reasoning is akin to saying anyone who supports drink driving laws as someone who hates drunk drivers.  I feel sorry for the breed, thanks to those who claim to love them it has become the most destroyed dog on the planet.  With friends like that, the pitbull needn't worry about those who oppose it being kept as a companion animal.  TRUE dog lovers won't be concerned about a BREED BAN, because their will always be a mutt to rescue from the pound.  Sadly, people attracted to pitbull aren't dog lovers, they have ulterior motives for wanting to own the breed.
im not gonna lie I literally read about one line into your posts and then stop reading. You need toearn tk make your point in a clear, concise manner. This isnt English 900,its fucking getbig. No one here has the attention span nor gives enough of a shit about you to actually read those long winded rambling diatribes.

I get the feeling youre the kind of guy who talks  just to hear himself talk.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: December 29, 2013, 09:28:43 AM »
Well, if we are gauging by posts, yours wreak of a desperately insecure man determined to promote himself as a tough guy.  The real tough guys rarely act like that.  I have no need to sell myself as a tough guy, I know what I am capable of, what I have done in the past and what my limits are.  The fact you feel a need to suggest you could easily slap the shit out of me says a lot about you, this is the Internet, and such proclamations are signs that I have either caused you serious butthurt with my posts or you are just deeply insecure.  I suggest it is a combination of the two.  Anytime someone makes these tough guy statements when the possibility of either persons meeting let alone fighting is the realm of fools.
There's a difference between busting balls insults having a laugh and acting like a badass tough guy. You just come across like an obsessive whiny bitch and I can't stand people like that in real life.

Would you like to make a wager on that?

I'm a black pussy hair under 6'3"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #183 on: December 29, 2013, 09:29:49 AM »
yeah, hes actually posted pics and is clearly 6'+... I just didnt realize he was 6'3". Chaos is th3 one guy that doesnt lie about his stats... people have met up with him and worked out and confirmed his status as a beast.  Respect.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 29, 2013, 09:29:57 AM »

pic?
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #185 on: December 29, 2013, 09:32:27 AM »
pic?
Be prepared for a pic of his mangled cankle. ::)

Shockwave if you ever head to SoCal hit me up. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2013, 09:33:37 AM »
I often shake my head thinking about why I am a member of this board.

I'll throw in my two cents about handguns. It's something I have a lot of experience with.   Shooting at a stationary 5 or 50 yard target is not the same as a real life. In real life most of the time your target is moving. You could be moving at the same time. If I had a target on some kind of rig I could move at five yards there would be a lot of misses by even experienced shooters. If you are shooting you are fearful for your life. Most are not going to have a calm heart beat and concentration necessary for hits. Most untrained will spray bullets as rapidly as possible in the general direction when the chips are down hoping for a hit on target. Hitting an attacking dog is not as easy as one would think especially if you don't have your gun out until you are attacked. A Pit bull can bite off your fingers like they are crackers. Actually a guy with a knife in hand who is 5 yards away is in a better position for a kill than a guy with a holstered gun with minimal training.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »
Be prepared for a pic of his mangled cankle. ::)

Will do man. Im sure I wont be able to keep up but ill damn well try.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2013, 09:35:34 AM »
me too

anyone under 6ft on here is on team short man syndrome
team tall fuck for the win.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
There's a difference between busting balls insults having a laugh and acting like a badass tough guy. You just come across like an obsessive whiny bitch and I can't stand people like that in real life.
Would you like to make a wager on that?

I'm a black pussy hair under 6'3"
Agreed, I bust your balls and you play the tough guy act.  Got it. And funny that, I find Getbig's pitbull Nutters the biggest pack of whiny bitches I have ever met in my life.  Any man who cries like a little girl because a grown man criticises the type of animal he chooses as a companion pet is pathetic in my book.  Me recalling that I experienced a leg injury inflicted by a pitbull was enough to bring out Getbigs crybabies and hijack their thread.  And you come across as someone who is terrified of opinions that are polar opposite to yours.  You constantly bitch and moan whenever someone says anything you don't like.  You might like to trying to argue your point of view rather than playing the tough guy act.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
Told ya he was over rated

lol. Stop troll.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2013, 09:51:55 AM »
Is this you Chaos?  Looking Good Bro.

V

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
Daniel Larusso only needed one leg, just sayin...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2013, 09:55:43 AM »
people have met up with him and worked out and confirmed his status as a beast.

Will do man. Im sure I wont be able to keep up but ill damn well try.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2013, 09:56:39 AM »
couple thoughts.

1. people are funny talking about leg training and all that shit. like if he had some extra muscle on his calf that would have made any fucking difference when he hit the front of his damn shin. you can tell this is a bodybuilding board, no one can think beyond "MORE MUSCLE"

2. shin breaks ALWAYS happen to the guy doing the kicking and it's really not hard to figure out why. that leg is moving, and when it hits a hard object the foot still has all that momentum behind it. look up every single shin break in a kickboxing match or whatever. it's the dude throwing the kick every time, and it's not something that can get prevented by doing more calf raises. ::)

3. brock is done. after two surgeries on his gut he just can't be the guy. if he still had all his intestines, sure, but not now. shows how desperate dana is.

If you're talking about my comment... Looking at your response I'd say it went right through you.

Read mofo, read.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2013, 09:57:29 AM »

pffft, I roll bareback. Learned from the best (tbombz).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2013, 10:03:35 AM »
odd that the tibia and fibula both break??   the fibula is a thick strong bone, and for the most part is undamaged because the tibia takes all the impacts.   so you would think it would maintain integrity during a tibia break.

I wasn't positive the fib was broken too- bones can flex like crazy when needed. It was.

“Following Saturday evening’s UFC 168 main event, former champion Anderson Silva was taken to a local Las Vegas hospital where he underwent surgery to repair a broken left leg. The successful surgery, performed by Dr. Steven Sanders, the UFC’s orthopedic surgeon, inserted an intramedullary rod into Anderson’s left tibia. The broken fibula was stabilized and does not require a separate surgery. Anderson will remain in the hospital for a short while, but no additional surgery is scheduled at this time. Recovery time for such injuries may vary between three and six months. Anderson is deeply touched by the outpouring of support from his fans and the entire MMA community. There has been no immediate decision about his future, and he would kindly ask for privacy at this time as he deals with his injury and prepares to return home to recover.”
a

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »
If you can fare better against two strange pitbulls, I would be interested in seeing that. Amazing how many tough guys think they can beat pitbulls, yet none I have ever met are willing to do so. I have had my fair share of fights, including against several opponents, no man comes close to determined fighting breeds of dog like pitbulls.

And aren't you the one who tortured innocent animals for kicks when you were a kid.  I highly doubt such a coward is some type of tough man.

I'm not tough at all. Your first mistake is thinking of pitbulls as "strange". If you go to the African savanah, do you pet the lions? No. Why? Because you know full well that it's in their nature to want to kill you. It's not about being "tough", it's about using common sense. And, if the pitbulls happen to try to attack you while you're in your car, run the fucking car over them!

I did not torture anything, I took passive part in acts that can be described as "cruelty to animals".  This I admit to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2013, 10:11:03 AM »
Horrific injury.

This will require an ExFix for a week and then serious surgery, not to mention a full year, at the very least, to obtain civilian recovery.

"1"
\\

I saw this movie "wanted" with angela jolie.  they dipped a person in this white cell rance dressing, and bones were healed in 2 days.  Silva should try that.