Author Topic: to the alcohol adicts: why dont you try disulfirame?  (Read 10906 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
to the alcohol adicts: why dont you try disulfirame?
« on: December 27, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »
dont ask how i heard about this.

but this seems a good solution, imo could be bit more radical in its sideeffects(accelerating darwinism), but this should realy help

has anyone tried this?

i know one case, and that person still cant stop drinking, even though theres no "high" or being drunk nomore when on this, but still cant stop.

but helps to drink less iguess
n

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: to the alcohol adicts: why dont you try disulfirame?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »
Ant abuse,I know I spelled it wrong. I guess it makes you sick if u drink.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:24:37 PM »
It's all between the ears. That's where addiction lies. Not until one wants to stop will it happen. I hear shick shadel has helped many solve this by accessing the part of the brain where addiction lies. Looks like their program can really help.
h

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 09:30:24 PM »
I heard CBD helps with this also.

I hear going in raw appears to aid with these goals according to recent clinical trials.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
Tell me more Gal. Is this something I could slip into an alcoholics drink?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
One can always stop taking the pill, so they can get drunk....Its bullshit...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 09:57:39 PM »
Im pouring a drink as I read this.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 05:37:13 AM »
One can always stop taking the pill, so they can get drunk....Its bullshit...
ot if they had the implant chip

i meant the implant,not the tabs.

so, if an alkie wants to stop he can just go and do the start with the implant.

but they dont want, i feel now even less pitty for them and more despise them.

hm yah, but as said above thatd be just short term useful.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 05:39:22 AM »
if one wants to stop drinking

it's a matter of not buying booze

put up sings with your picture at every store

"do not sell alcohol to this man"

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 05:46:47 AM »
ot if they had the implant chip

i meant the implant,not the tabs.

so, if an alkie wants to stop he can just go and do the start with the implant.

but they dont want, i feel now even less pitty for them and more despise them.
hm yah, but as said above thatd be just short term useful.

I did not know there was an implant, interesting...Thanks for sharing that...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 06:20:29 AM »
I wouldnt know. I don't drink  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 06:26:50 AM »
It's all between the ears. That's where addiction lies. Not until one wants to stop will it happen. I hear shick shadel has helped many solve this by accessing the part of the brain where addiction lies. Looks like their program can really help.

I live righf by schick shadel... know many people that have went there.

They make you quit by making yoi get so drunk youre puking, and then pumping younfull of anabuse untill uou get so sick you never wan t to drimk again.

its psychological reversion training... your brain associates your drink/drug with beinf sick and feeling bad so you dont crave it anymorr.

for heroin they pump you full of oxycontin and then shoot you up with naloxone/narcan, instantly outting you into the worst WDs ever.

I never had the balls to try it.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »

yes - if you wanted to kill them

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 07:08:50 AM »
I live righf by schick shadel... know many people that have went there.

They make you quit by making yoi get so drunk youre puking, and then pumping younfull of anabuse untill uou get so sick you never wan t to drimk again.

its psychological reversion training... your brain associates your drink/drug with beinf sick and feeling bad so you dont crave it anymorr.

for heroin they pump you full of oxycontin and then shoot you up with naloxone/narcan, instantly outting you into the worst WDs ever.

I never had the balls to try it.

Are you sure - pumping you full of antabuse when you have a lot of booze in your system could easily be fatal.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 07:52:39 AM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 07:58:37 AM »
I used Antibuse and naltrexone (not at the same time) to help me quit drinking. My experiences:

Antibuse had no physical side effects for me because I didn't drink while I was on it. However, there are soooo many horror stories out there, I was mentally shot out BC I was afraid I was going to slip and drink or one of my asshole "friends" would slip me a mickey. The tought of me seizing up was crippling. Also I was already dealing with the mental aspects of drying out so I was a mess. Took it for about a week. Started drinking again about 2 weeks later.

Naltrexone was great for me. It took my desire for booze away. You can drink (and I did) but you don't get a buZz, so there's no point of drinking.  I was a little lethargic the first week and nauseous for a few days. I took it for two months and still keDep some nearby in case I get the urge to drink. I strongly encourage you to consider this option if you're having problems. It worked wonders for me.

Any of you studs need to jaw  about this feel free to PM me  :)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 08:17:28 AM »
fuck if i was an alcoholic id straight up immediately have the implant.

how comes theres no such thing for other drugs?

i know in switzerland and russia they have some operations which make you stop even cocaine and heroin use.

not sure if you can stil release dopamine in other ways, i forgot.

but i know the russian approach for heroin has the side effect if you do heroin again, you just die.

but the addiction is gone.some swiss njunkie went to russia and thad the treatment, he never touched heroin again.

but this alcohol addiction seems fixable, this is a great first step i guess.

it has some bad sides if one drinks noentheless, all the way to heart infacrt(thats good, wipes them off the face of the earth), and no "drunk" efect.

ha if i was the government id make this mandatory ;D
n

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 08:20:21 AM »
The implant is probably naltrexone. I know they do it a lot in Australia and NZ. Probably in Europe too

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
Back in my drinking days,I had a doctor give me some Antabuse........when I got home,I promptly threw that shit in the toilet.

You can have severe seizures if you`re not serious about quitting.

Hitting bottom,then reaching an even lower bottom,will help a drunk to see things with more clarity......if not,he`s done for.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 08:25:02 AM »
fuck if i was an alcoholic id straight up immediately have the implant.

how comes theres no such thing for other drugs?

i know in switzerland and russia they have some operations which make you stop even cocaine and heroin use.

not sure if you can stil release dopamine in other ways, i forgot.

but i know the russian approach for heroin has the side effect if you do heroin again, you just die.

but the addiction is gone.some swiss njunkie went to russia and thad the treatment, he never touched heroin again.

but this alcohol addiction seems fixable, this is a great first step i guess.

it has some bad sides if one drinks noentheless, all the way to heart infacrt(thats good, wipes them off the face of the earth), and no "drunk" efect.

ha if i was the government id make this mandatory ;D

Have you heard of the pill Danny Bonaduce is referencing in this clip?

"If I take a drink after swallowing this pill I'll die, quit your whining"

Btw, anytime someone can crowbar Bonaduce into a topic you go ahead and do it  :) 8)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
dont ask how i heard about this.

but this seems a good solution, imo could be bit more radical in its sideeffects(accelerating darwinism), but this should realy help

has anyone tried this?

i know one case, and that person still cant stop drinking, even though theres no "high" or being drunk nomore when on this, but still cant stop.

but helps to drink less iguess
^^
First you, Tovarich COMRADE...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
The implant is probably naltrexone. I know they do it a lot in Australia and NZ. Probably in Europe too
yeah it goes under different names but the disulfirame is the ingredient i think.

Back in my drinking days,I had a doctor give me some Antabuse........when I got home,I promptly threw that shit in the toilet.

You can have severe seizures if you`re not serious about quitting.

Hitting bottom,then reaching an even lower bottom,will help a drunk to see things with more clarity......if not,he`s done for.
theres ppl who try the same with coke., "one more time pedal to the metal and then quit",often fails ofcourse, i think it must be something very dramatic happening in order to stop.

but when an addict has given up on himself in the inside, when dont care about the world anymore, when they let go entirely, then theres no help nomore.

the addiction then becomes coupled to a depression state when sober.thats the moment where one is throughoutly fucked.
when even during bad withdrawals and suffering from previous consumption,cant wait for the next shot-sip,smoke-whatever.

tommywish bone some other day said neever  trust someone who never drinks, and others quoted similiar saying, well i say fuck that and fuck the people who drag and invite others into drinking.
someppl dont have self limitations on many substances and have poor pr no control over themselves and are best off never even coming close to anything.
this bullshit about dont trust blabla.who cares if one wants to drink,let them, if one doesnt want, let them be.

me i just dont like alc, niether the taste, nor the effects of slightly drunk, nor fully drunki, i dont need this to feel relaxe and open up to people,im crazy enough without it.theres ppl who simply dont like alc at all.
all those sayings and quotes coming from drunks,i say fuck those quotes.

just bc i dont drink doesnt mean i dont do other unhealthy things.i smoke ciggs,thats bad enough.injeted enough steroids in my life to raise a racehorse farm, thats bad enough too.

"lets have a social drink" really?

lets do away with boundaroes, lets have a social 1 gramm of cocaine, bro.

i really really disliked that quote annbput not trusting a man who never drinks.for so many reasons.

cheers wes, i can tell you been there and glad you made it out of he misery.isnt it like a new gifted life

Have you heard of the pill Danny Bonaduce is referencing in this clip?

"If I take a drink after swallowing this pill I'll die, quit your whining"

Btw, anytime someone can crowbar Bonaduce into a topic you go ahead and do it  :) 8)
yah its gonna be something similiar or the same like in the title.
it can actualy kill you,is listed as official side effect,if you drink nonetheless.

^^
First you, Tovarich COMRADE...
i dont get it, i dont drink.only when social pressure is built up too much i have a little bit to satisfy the mongoloids.i guess it makes them feel better about themselves"im not the only one doing  this"

you can bet if i was alcoholic, id have the chip on the same day.
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2013, 08:40:54 AM »
Are you sure - pumping you full of antabuse when you have a lot of booze in your system could easily be fatal.

100 percent. Its very well regulated... they feed you an exact amount of booze and then an exact amount of anabuse designed to make you horribly sick without getting into trouble.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »
Thanks Gal,very good posts as usual,and yes,I feel awesome,like I got a new lease on life,which in essence,I actually did.

What you said about the addict or drunk completely giving up on himself is very true....been there,done that,but deep inside,I always knew I was a terrible drunk and drug user.........really out of control most of the time,and that I had more potential to do so much better in life.

Sounds corny I know,but training,which has always been a part of my life,truly helped me to stay on the straight and narrow as it was a healthy goal orientated endeavor which is what I needed most to get out of the rut I was in.

Another thing that helped was realizing that the only difference between the rut I was in and the grave I would potentially be in,was only just a matter of a few feet.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »
I would like to know why Galeniko hates Alcoholics so much? He clearly thinks they are the scum of the earth. Why do you put alcoholics above all other addicts?

Do you not also partake in alcohol consumption Galeniko?