Author Topic: More evidence the future is DOOMED  (Read 4115 times)

agenda21nwo

More evidence the future is DOOMED
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »

agenda21nwo

Re: More evidence the future of America is DOOMED
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:53:16 PM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 10:54:51 PM »

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 11:15:03 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »
Yes.. because this is surely a product only available in America? I'm confident that the Chinese and Japanese have made iterations of this long before any American version was out. Get with the times. We are in the future, stupid old man. These devices can be an incredible tool for learning and cognitive development if used properly.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 11:17:03 PM »
you think that shit wont sell in Australia, Europe.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 11:25:59 PM »
We are in the future, stupid old man. These devices can be an incredible tool for learning and cognitive development if used properly.

We are the future?  The future of what?  Latrine cleaning? 

agenda21nwo

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 11:35:38 PM »
Yes.. because this is surely a product only available in America? I'm confident that the Chinese and Japanese have made iterations of this long before any American version was out. Get with the times. We are in the future, stupid old man. These devices can be an incredible tool for learning and cognitive development if used properly.

I edited the title, you are right, it will sell elsewhere.

As for the future, I am over 40 years old, and I see the younger generation are very low in intelligence, particularly analytical thinking.   Quippy quotes like "we are the future" really ring of a sort of stupid ignorance.  Truth is the current generations are much less intelligent that previous generations.  Also fatter and far less healthy.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: More evidence the future is DOOMED
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »
those kids will need glasses by the age of 4,

everything beyond 3 feet will be a blur

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 11:39:58 PM »
Let's mind-control right of the bat. They do a great job anyway. If people only knew how the human mind works, they could recognize this stuff everywhere. But we think "oh well", what harm can it do?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
ITT: old men bitter because they didn't have access to the greatest technological and engineering feats of all humankind when they were children

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »
Steve Jobs made some nice contributions, but is a device that people are strapped to night and day is really a great product?  He should have been smart enough to realize too many dumb people would get a hold of his device.
-sent from my ipad
 ;D
But at home.  Spank your iDick device anytime at home...it's just the fools who can't exist outside their box without buttbanging their iDonk for their latest text message and twitter feed...who are the problem. And the worst, families or groups of friends who sit at a table fisting their fucktoy in between bites of food and not even acknowledging people at their table.  Age of the lonely and self important.
N

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
ITT: old men bitter because they didn't have access to the greatest technological and engineering feats of all humankind when they were children
Thank God for that. It is mind-control technology, that's the issue here.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 11:51:20 PM »

You really are young dumb and full of cum aren't you?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 11:55:02 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 12:01:27 AM »
Thank God for that. It is mind-control technology, that's the issue here.

You have to be pretty weak-minded to think anyone has the ability to control your mind.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 12:06:40 AM »
You have to be pretty weak-minded to think anyone has the ability to control your mind.
Not at all.  It happens from a young age.  Why do think suicide bombers go willingly into that situation?  Same with religion.  Most believe what they're told, especially something that is repeated over and over from birth.  Even bbing.  As a kid who do you see in movies and magazines, guys who are muscular and or ripped.  Same with being thin for a girl.
You ever find yourself buying a Red Bull and not even liking the taste much?  It constant advertising and media.  Forum at least encourage thought...not the deepest, but thought.
N

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 12:28:05 AM »
Not at all.  It happens from a young age.  Why do think suicide bombers go willingly into that situation?  Same with religion.  Most believe what they're told, especially something that is repeated over and over from birth.  Even bbing.  As a kid who do you see in movies and magazines, guys who are muscular and or ripped.  Same with being thin for a girl.
You ever find yourself buying a Red Bull and not even liking the taste much?  It constant advertising and media.  Forum at least encourage thought...not the deepest, but thought.

I grew outta religion, despite the indoctrination, and If I bought a Red Bull, I wanted one. So I'm sticking with what I said. The mind is only controlled if you're weak, uneducated, or just lazy, no matter what bullshit you're fed as a kid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 12:39:59 AM »
These devices can be an incredible tool for learning and cognitive development if used properly.

That is the key...and what do you think is the over/under of it being used properly in a manner which suits the cognitive development of the child?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 12:58:01 AM »
these pictures need to be shopped accordingly many many times
!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 01:07:13 AM »
I grew outta religion, despite the indoctrination, and If I bought a Red Bull, I wanted one. So I'm sticking with what I said. The mind is only controlled if you're weak, uneducated, or just lazy, no matter what bullshit you're fed as a kid.
When planes hit the towers on 911, how did you feel?
N

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 01:16:30 AM »

It might be an engineering feat, but that doesn't mean that kids will benefit from using it 10 hours a day.  

5 and 6-year-olds should be riding actual bikes, not riding virtual bikes from their ipad, controlled with their pale and chubby fingers.   They should be building things with lego, not playing as lego Batman and Robin in a video game.

(I say this as someone who has spent too much time around children lately.  Good luck to them, though. They're gonna need it.)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2013, 01:36:09 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 04:15:31 AM »
hahahaha

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.