Author Topic: winny vs. var  (Read 7653 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
winny vs. var
« on: December 28, 2013, 02:48:33 AM »
for those of you that have run each compound, which was better and why?

also, lay off the "you must inject" gig, coz i'm just looking for feedback regarding peeps experiences these 2 compounds and not to be judged, thanks

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: winny vs. var
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 05:06:01 AM »
for those of you that have run each compound, which was better and why?

also, lay off the "you must inject" gig, coz i'm just looking for feedback regarding peeps experiences these 2 compounds and not to be judged, thanks
Tried them both separately, because I was a dumbass that did not want to inject. Results: minimal to nonexistent. My current 250 mg/w of test blows both so far out of the water it isn't even funny.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 05:26:07 AM »
they both kida weak.

the injectable winnys you can actually drink.

winny+test is great stuff, if your hair stays on the scalp with this stack,its meant to stay ;D
n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 07:35:42 AM »
they both kida weak.

the injectable winnys you can actually drink.

winny+test is great stuff, if your hair stays on the scalp with this stack,its meant to stay ;D

Hahahaha
which AAS is hairfriendly?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:23:45 AM »

Hahahaha
which AAS is hairfriendly?

Deca, eq, anavar were good to me. Didn't try winstrol cause even thinking about it makes my scalp itch.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 08:41:24 AM »
i've been on 40 mg var for about 3 weeks now, and i've gotten leaner while maintaining my bodyweight @ 72 kg

ab skinfold is down from 9 mm to 5 mm (from 9% bodyfat to sub-7)

now, i'll switch up and drop the var down to 20 mg per day and add in 25-30 mg of dbol per day and increase the cals just a bit

the goal now is to stay lean (ie. ab skinfold @ 5 mm which is a legit sub-7) and add a bit of lean muscle tissue only, so we will see

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
Deca, eq, anavar were good to me. Didn't try winstrol cause even thinking about it makes my scalp itch.

If you're going to lose your hair you're going to lose it.  All this which compound stuff is just bro science.

I was worried about hair too.  Started w/ var all the way to tren.  

Don't shed or lose hair on any amount but have friends that lose hair just by looking at AAS.

It's a 100% individual trait.

You can google any and every steroid and find somebody that claims it caused their hair loss.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 12:14:13 PM »
If you're going to lose your hair you're going to lose it.  All this which compound stuff is just bro science.

Don't shed or lose hair on any amount but have friends that lose hair just by looking at AAS.

You can google any and every steroid and find somebody that claims it caused their hair loss.

Congratulations for not experiencing hair loss with anything!

And not everyone will be bald but everybody loses hair with age. I'm not gonna use anything that's gonna speed the process... fuck that.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 12:16:32 PM »
I liked both but Var was easier on me at my age. Winny had every bone hurting by the 4th week but I looked good!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »

Pretty much on the hair mostly genes but roids will speed the loss up.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 05:31:44 PM »

science says,that dht is responsible for attaching to the hairs with the "proper" receptors.

so indirectly when test is broken down to dht, or the steroid is a dht derivate(masterona,winny)those should be least hair frendly.
but does this mean the reality will show the same results?i dont think so, dosage will be factor too.

arimidex has in the package officialy listed that thining of hair can happen, so too little estrogen can be a cause too.

i think litearaly all steroids will accelerate hairloss,if its genticaly given.we have hairs which have the recptors, if we have the receptors, were fucked, they will fall out eventualy.

but i do believe indivdual ppl have some steroids where it happens realy realy fast.

i seen ppl hair fall out so fast from 1 test ampoula week, it was almost unbelieveable :D

that said, if one realy wants to know, run test, masteron,winny,tren all at the same time, if the hair survives that, you will 99% be safe forever.

btw is itchy scalp an indicator to hairloss?or rather ot washing hair frequent enough :-X ;D

n

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 05:55:10 PM »
science says,that dht is responsible for attaching to the hairs with the "proper" receptors.

so indirectly when test is broken down to dht, or the steroid is a dht derivate(masterona,winny)those should be least hair frendly.
but does this mean the reality will show the same results?i dont think so, dosage will be factor too.

arimidex has in the package officialy listed that thining of hair can happen, so too little estrogen can be a cause too.

i think litearaly all steroids will accelerate hairloss,if its genticaly given.we have hairs which have the recptors, if we have the receptors, were fucked, they will fall out eventualy.

but i do believe indivdual ppl have some steroids where it happens realy realy fast.

i seen ppl hair fall out so fast from 1 test ampoula week, it was almost unbelieveable :D

that said, if one realy wants to know, run test, masteron,winny,tren all at the same time, if the hair survives that, you will 99% be safe forever.

btw is itchy scalp an indicator to hairloss?or rather ot washing hair frequent enough :-X ;D

yeah bro anything can cause hair loss if dosed high enough for sure...even the ones that are supposed to be mild. 500 mg of test I get double the shed I do on 250.

And tren which is completely unrelated to dht in any sense is said to be pretty harsh for hair loss in those prone.

So it has to do with the androgenic affinity to scalp and follicles of each steroid because some are worse than others no doubt about that.

And yeah the itchy scalp is a sign of oncoming hair loss just as itchy nips are warning sign of gyno.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
ah had no idea of the itchy scalp thing, frend tells me dont you get that annoying itchy scalp,i told him wtf, yeah at times,but very rare.

by oncoming, this will mean irreversivble anyway i guess.

yeah heard it over and over again, that tren causes thinning hair in many, and very soon,very quick.

good example for shouldnt but does.

n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 08:19:45 PM »
Anavar is better if you are only going to use one.  I would not use less than 80 mg if i were only using anavar and not other gear with it.  100mg would be better.  At that dosage you should feel something.  Winny on its own i never have done but i venture it would not do good things for joints based on my experiences with it.  I was using 100 mg oral winny with testo and even with the testo my knees felt like shit.  galeniko is right, testo and winny is a decent combo but not so sure about winny alone.  Stick with the anavar but try bumping the dose if yo can afford it.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 08:21:17 PM »

1000000% correct.  Sorry didnt read this before i posted.   ;D

HAIR LOSS IS ENTIRELY BASED ON GENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 09:40:37 PM »
long term var, but in short burst, nothing beats winny.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:14 PM »

Yes.  Winny just kills my joints long term.  Great for stacking with testo, but i just cant make it longer than a month or so before my knees are screaming.  I swear they actually feel dry inside, i know its in my head but that is the sensation i feel.  Anavar is about as mild as you can go nowadays on gear. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 09:53:42 PM »
Yes.  Winny just kills my joints long term.  Great for stacking with testo, but i just cant make it longer than a month or so before my knees are screaming.  I swear they actually feel dry inside, i know its in my head but that is the sensation i feel.  Anavar is about as mild as you can go nowadays on gear. 
this is why I will only do winny in 2 week bursts

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 12:18:19 AM »

does winny really make you drier, harder and more sculpted than var?

you saw my pics and you know that i'm a naturally "dry kinda guy" so i'm wondering if this dry/bloat stuff is real or it's just horseshit and it really is all just based upon genetics

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 12:50:33 AM »
does winny really make you drier, harder and more sculpted than var?

you saw my pics and you know that i'm a naturally "dry kinda guy" so i'm wondering if this dry/bloat stuff is real or it's just horseshit and it really is all just based upon genetics

It is not bullshit winstrol pulls water from your body wich will cause joint pain. If I were only allowed to take one of the compounds I would pick Anavar but I like stacking the both of them together with a small dose of Test.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 12:54:00 AM »
there are 2 main genetics traits that allow you to be naturally dry, 1. you have low levels of estrogen and 2. you do not store large amounts of sodium or simply lack the hormones to do so.

In other words you are already 3 quarters of the way there without the winny, so you will not benefit as much as someone who holds on to water more.

there is no horse shit here with agents that dry but we each have a different starting point, nothing more.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 01:05:08 AM »
thanks for the feedback dude

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 05:50:38 AM »

Primo not?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 05:52:58 AM »
Congratulations for not experiencing hair loss with anything!

And not everyone will be bald but everybody loses hair with age. I'm not gonna use anything that's gonna speed the process... fuck that.

Every AAS speeds up the process bro

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 05:57:00 AM »
yeah bro anything can cause hair loss if dosed high enough for sure...even the ones that are supposed to be mild. 500 mg of test I get double the shed I do on 250.

And tren which is completely unrelated to dht in any sense is said to be pretty harsh for hair loss in those prone.

So it has to do with the androgenic affinity to scalp and follicles of each steroid because some are worse than others no doubt about that.

And yeah the itchy scalp is a sign of oncoming hair loss just as itchy nips are warning sign of gyno.

There is anti dht topic called RU.
It ONLY blocks the dht in the SCALP

try out