Author Topic: winny vs. var  (Read 7655 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: winny vs. var
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 06:01:03 AM »
There is anti dht topic called RU.
It ONLY blocks the dht in the SCALP

try out

I mean offcourse Anti DHT topic solution (3/5%)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 06:06:27 AM »
I got a friend he got Alopecia lost every hair on his body overnight his wife left him with two kids but is a great person never took a steroid in his life.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 09:26:30 AM »
There is anti dht topic called RU.
It ONLY blocks the dht in the SCALP

try out

Have you used it?

And I haven't tried primo and don't plan on it.

I got a friend he got Alopecia lost every hair on his body overnight his wife left him with two kids but is a great person never took a steroid in his life.

What a whore!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 10:04:54 AM »

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013, 02:09:34 PM »
Have you used it?

And I haven't tried primo and don't plan on it.

What a whore!

Still not used it. others i know yes and they explained RU is the a very good thing combining with all kinds of AAS

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 03:36:51 PM »
Still not used it. others i know yes and they explained RU is the a very good thing combining with all kinds of AAS

Yeah this would work in cases when finasteride and duta don't.

I wonder why they're taking so long with getting this to the market though  ???

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »
Yeah this would work in cases when finasteride and duta don't.

I wonder why they're taking so long with getting this to the market though  ???

RU can be used with every sort of AAS

Tja maybe it will come in the future on the big market.
Price issues maybe because it is quite expensive

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2013, 03:38:46 PM »
found this quote on another board regarding car vs. winny

"Well my opinion is that when you cycle winny you will get more lean mass then with Anavar. When it comes down on strength i would say anavar is a better choice.

I have a lot of guys on 40mg/day Winny tabs for about 7 weeks. They gained up to 3-5kg after ending their cycles

People in my surrounding that take Anavar on 60mg/day for about 8 weeks..them guys gained not much but still where very satisfied with the strength and muscle look. Gains they've made where 2-3kg

Imo both of these roids are fine cutters..but i prefer winny myself. More muscles for less money"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »

"Well my opinion is that when you cycle winny you will get more lean mass then with Anavar. When it comes down on strength i would say anavar is a better choice.

I have a lot of guys on 40mg/day Winny tabs for about 7 weeks. They gained up to 3-5kg after ending their cycles

People in my surrounding that take Anavar on 60mg/day for about 8 weeks..them guys gained not much but still where very satisfied with the strength and muscle look. Gains they've made where 2-3kg

Imo both of these roids are fine cutters..but i prefer winny myself. More muscles for less money"
this is old news here. We are in a different era's now, nobody takes either to build muscle. You want muscle you crank the anadrol, waste of time trying to build muscles with either var or winny.

They are what you call the finishing touch, that's it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2013, 07:21:31 PM »

you decided to quit fucking around and wasting your time and breath when you know the course to make real results?
No?

very well, carry on throwing money, time, and your liver in the toilet for bo good reason.

FYI a random small chick at my gym is getting ready to do a cycle of Anavar. A chick. That doesn't compete.

Youre using drug cycles of the bikini whore class and strippers everywhere.

Let that sink in for a second.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »

For what reason do you take steroids?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 02:11:51 PM »
For what reason do you take steroids?

good question

basically to look craved out of granite with dense rock hard muscles, and that's exactly why i want to focus on these so-called weak orals

i'll finish up the var here soon and then run the winny just to see how i react to it, but at the end of the day, i'll probably just stay on low dose var ie. @ 20-40 mg per day

var is relatively mild and i feel even better on it than i did on dbol

my final goal is 75-77 kg @ 6%

right now i'm back to 6% and i weigh 72 kg so 3-5 kg should be doable within the next 6 months or so

i just gotta curb my training enthusiasm and stop training every goddamn fucking single day ::)

if i can get myself down to the point where i train not every single day and put 6-8 days btw bodyparts then i'll hit this goal by june, and i'm very certain and confident about this, no question about it (i just sabotage myself with compulsive training like a fucking dumbass dipshit ::))

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
good question

basically to look craved out of granite with dense rock hard muscles, and that's exactly why i want to focus on these so-called weak orals

i'll finish up the var here soon and then run the winny just to see how i react to it, but at the end of the day, i'll probably just stay on low dose var ie. @ 20-40 mg per day

var is relatively mild and i feel even better on it than i did on dbol

my final goal is 75-77 kg @ 6%

right now i'm back to 6% and i weigh 72 kg so 3-5 kg should be doable within the next 6 months or so

i just gotta curb my training enthusiasm and stop training every goddamn fucking single day ::)

if i can get myself down to the point where i train not every single day and put 6-8 days btw bodyparts then i'll hit this goal by june, and i'm very certain and confident about this, no question about it (i just sabotage myself with compulsive training like a fucking dumbass dipshit ::))

So take it upon yourself to do this.