Author Topic: Another beast reveals himself  (Read 14368 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Re: Another beast reveals himself
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »
lets see... here's me at almost 220 with 46cm arms at 5'11" with higher bodyfat than you

so  ...you are quite leaner, shorter, I am on 2 grams and you are natural almost, arms are one of my better body parts, yet yours almost match mine  ;D

u surely dont claim natural??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 02:10:33 PM »
u surely dont claim natural??
reread my post

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2013, 02:13:11 PM »
lets see... here's me at almost 220 with 46cm arms at 5'11" with higher bodyfat than you

so  ...you are quite leaner, shorter, I am on 2 grams and you are natural almost, arms are one of my better body parts, yet yours almost match mine  ;D

my arms are my best bodyparts... here are some before pics (u still wont believe me anyway) but at least u can see where i came from..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2013, 02:15:27 PM »
You are as natural as a cock flavored lollypop in the last two pics .. gyno a bit as well .. in these pics you could have 45cm arms perhaps but your bodyweight is higher, you hold a lot more water and you have test bloat (not 200mg a week but a lot more than that)

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »
You are as natural as a cock flavored lollypop in the last two pics .. gyno a bit as well .. in these pics you could have 45cm arms perhaps but your bodyweight is higher, you hold a lot more water and you have test bloat (not 200mg a week but a lot more than that)

i never said im natural... i just love to troll people on the net and no i dont have a gyno.. my arms didnt lose any size they were 45cm in those pics too and they are still 45cm.. as u can see i didnt have fat arms or fat tits all the fat was in the belly section

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »

Good work, how much gear to achieve that and how long did it take you bro?

i was on 250mgs of enantate every 5th day.. i dont know how much gear that is weekly

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »
 :D ;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
Yeah kinda what I was thinking!

I am 5.9 and a half @171lb with 40 cm guns around 12-13BF totally natty.

The look more like 16's to me but hey pics can be funny, not hating cos still looks great but.....hmmmmm
bro your a beast   please explain how you went from 187lbs to 171   since yesterday when you made another post  

your a lying sack of shit
a

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
bro your a beast   please explain how you went from 187lbs to 171   since yesterday when you made another post  

your a lying sack of shit
Maybe he sweats a lot.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »
Back and legs shots on you beasts ripping me?
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
some people on this board are delusional.. i mean i dont have a problem if someone has bigger arms than me or looks better than me... if someone has bigger arms and says they are 20 inch i believe him why should he lie?

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2013, 02:28:50 PM »

So does that mean you have to stay on for rest of your life now or do you cycle?

Also how long to get to your standard from time you started on the test?

why do i have to stay on for the rest of my life? wtf are u talkin about? i dont get u... and no i dont cycle because i plan to compete this coming year.. probably in april or may.. right now im cruisin on 200mg propionate weekly..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2013, 02:29:52 PM »
some people on this board are delusional.. i mean i dont have a problem if someone has bigger arms than me or looks better than me... if someone has bigger arms and says they are 20 inch i believe him why should he lie?
why do you think it is? because some people around here, like myself, have been around the block and know what can or cannot be done and under what circumstances. You can't bs

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »
why do you think it is? because some people around here, like myself, have been around the block and know what can or cannot be done and under what circumstances. You can't bs

why should i bs u guys? haha im not a known person and we dont know each other.. dont be sad because my arms look bigger than urs and u were on tons of gear in those pics... what did ur cycle look like? 1g of tren 1g of test and 500mgs of dbol or something, right?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2013, 02:33:47 PM »
why should i bs u guys? haha im not a known person and we dont know each other.. dont be sad because my arms look bigger than urs and u were on tons of gear in those pics... what did ur cycle look like? 1g of tren 1g of test and 500mgs of dbol or something, right?
I didn't  say you are bs-ing.. you asked why would we suspect etc ..

what was your weight in the first pic? the leaner one?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »
Thick Nick was posting like he was the offspring of TRex and Texas  ;D

Uneven nipples is a sign of Vissyism

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
Back and leg shots on you beasts ripping me. Pls.
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
I didn't  say you are bs-ing.. you asked why would we suspect etc ..

what was your weight in the first pic? the leaner one?
85 kilos but i was flat in that in pic i took it in the morning with empty stomach...
anways im not hatin u man u have also good genetics but i just dont get people who use so much gear for me its better to use less gear and get to a point where u can blast and add more lean mass

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2013, 02:38:49 PM »
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2013, 02:40:36 PM »

Ok reason why I am asking whole bunch of questions is cos I am interested.

So I have been natty all my life, since 2 months ago before I started GH. I used to be morbidly obese (253lb 35-40% BF plus) had lots of issues and addictions so not gonna get into that.

Last year I lost 80lb and got down to 168 at my lowest and was around 12-13% bf from what I have been told maybe it was higher, i wil post pick and you can evaluate.

Anyway I have a freindly doctor who gave me the GH. I could have also gone on Test Prop if I wanted to but choose GH believing it was the safer options because there would be no risk for my natural test productions being shut down for life and I didn't want to risk being on HRT etc.

My understanding is if you stay on gear for a while without cycling I would probably end up on hrt.

This is the reason why I ask.

The GH is doing NOTHING for me asthetically and I want to know if I should jump on test instead

I don't want to look like a freaky bodybuilder, just a good beach body etc or phsique model type body etc

gh alone wont help u that much.. u have to add some test and clean ur diet.. of course u have to train hard too if ur fuckin around in the gym with light weights u wont get anywhere...

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »

bro i dont have back pics where im leaner but if u accept i can post back pics where i was bulky :)

i dont get it why u got so mad anyways??? i said i was jokin... dont take shit too serious on the internet...

i dont shave my legs therefore i wont be posting any leg pics until i shave them but i have some good legs i played soccer for 6 years i also squat 150 kg for 8-10 reps

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 02:42:43 PM »
bro i dont have back pics where im leaner but if u accept i can post back pics where i was bulky :)

i dont get it why u got so mad anyways??? i said i was jokin... dont take shit too serious on the internet...

Lol not mad at all.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 02:43:36 PM »
85 kilos but i was flat in that in pic i took it in the morning with empty stomach...
anways im not hatin u man u have also good genetics but i just dont get people who use so much gear for me its better to use less gear and get to a point where u can blast and add more lean mass
no such thing my friend

I have much better genes. That's why I said what I said. With you, something does not add up

You are 85 kg's at 8% bf at 1m77cm with 45cm arms

I am     76 kg's at 8% bf at 1m80cm with 38cm arms

See?  ;) I need 2 grams of gear a week and 25 lbs more just to catch up to your arm size ..

My point is, in the first pic you are very far from 45cm arms if all else is accurate