Author Topic: Another beast reveals himself  (Read 14309 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Another beast reveals himself
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
Back and leg shots on you beasts ripping me. Pls.
$

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Good legs on the nick fella

Awful arms in that first pic though.

Looks better than most aas users

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2013, 02:48:42 PM »
no such thing my friend

I have much better genes. That's why I said what I said. With you, something does not add up

You are 85 kg's at 8% bf at 1m77cm with 45cm arms

I am     76 kg's at 8% bf at 1m80cm with 38cm arms

See?  ;) I need 2 grams of gear a week and 25 lbs more just to catch up to your arm size ..

My point is, in the first pic you are very far from 45cm arms if all else is accurate

how do u get the idea that in the first pics my arms are not 45 cm? im not even flexin my arms :D
it maybe the angle... but like i said im not bsing u im tellin the truth.. everything i wrote is true the cycles also... my arms were 38 cm when i just started to train with 15 years and i was not fat at all.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
Wont ask for back and leg shot again from Sev. I want to thank him. I came out of this thread looking better then I did going in cause I delivered when called out. Him not so much lol... So thanks dumbass.

My work is done here.
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »

I think I would be just as good if not better than you guys if I jumped on gear, just saying but not sure.

look you might have great arm genetics and i could be wrong, but they don't look 45's to me, but if they are then kudos to you.

dude ur opinion doesnt matter to anybody.. u are a troll... you claim that u would look better than us if u jumped on gear yet u are scared to post ur recent pics... ur a loser.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2013, 02:52:23 PM »
Wont ask for back and leg shot again from Sev. I want to thank him. I came out of this thread looking better then I did going in cause I delivered when called out. Him not so much lol... So thanks dumbass.

My work is done here.

I have better overall legs and back than you even off gear.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »

Nah.
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »

You need to learn to have a balanced debate without being antagonistic.

if u make claims like that u have to back it up.. u say u are 12-13% bf thats not so bad so lets post some pics so we can say if u will look better on gear or not..

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »

look man, I am here looking for advice and help from like minded people, I already admited I look like shit. I will for sure post pictures for you too evaluate.

I've come from a bad place to where I am at now and it was pain, sweat and tears.

My statement wasn't like "oh I look better than you" and all that ego bullshit, it was more like "would I look just as good if not better" if I jumped on the gear etc.

I have been conflicted about it etc.

I will post up pics tonight if I can get photoshop to work cos I don't want people to see my face etc
i think u edited ur post... ur post was more like "i would look better than u guys if i jumped on gear" but anyways i dont give a fuck do what u want to do...

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2013, 03:30:41 PM »
Yeah kinda what I was thinking!

I am 5.9 and a half @171lb with 40 cm guns around 12-13BF totally natty.

The look more like 16's to me but hey pics can be funny, not hating cos still looks great but.....hmmmmm

OK, so you are about the same height as NB and claim to be just have just 1-2% more body fat than he does. Post a pic and I guarantee you are not even close to his level of leanest. You have to be less than 10% to have visible abs. 8% is about right for him.

Of course I know you won't post a pic because you know that you look much fatter than he does. If you looked anywhere half decent we would have seen a pic by now. But just be honest with yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror right now and compare yourself to NB. Then honestly tell yourself that it's just a 1-2% difference.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2013, 03:32:52 PM »
Good leg development Sev.

(no homo)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2013, 03:41:34 PM »

Ok reason why I am asking whole bunch of questions is cos I am interested.

So I have been natty all my life, since 2 months ago before I started GH. I used to be morbidly obese (253lb 35-40% BF plus) had lots of issues and addictions so not gonna get into that.

Last year I lost 80lb and got down to 168 at my lowest and was around 12-13% bf from what I have been told maybe it was higher, i wil post pick and you can evaluate.

Anyway I have a freindly doctor who gave me the GH. I could have also gone on Test Prop if I wanted to but choose GH believing it was the safer options because there would be no risk for my natural test productions being shut down for life and I didn't want to risk being on HRT etc.

My understanding is if you stay on gear for a while without cycling I would probably end up on hrt.

This is the reason why I ask.

The GH is doing NOTHING for me asthetically and I want to know if I should jump on test instead

I don't want to look like a freaky bodybuilder, just a good beach body etc or phsique model type body etc

How did you get your doctor to "give" you hgh? How old are you? Does insurance cover it or do you pay out of pocket?

Yes, taking testosterone will suppress you own naturally production. But you will eventually get back to natural levels when you go off whatever your natural levels currently are at. The reason why many stay on for life is because old age "suppresses" your natural levels. If you are in your forties and want to stay active, virile and minimize loss of muscle mass then TRT is the only way to go. And replacement dose is not any more dangerous then if your own body was keeping you at natural normal-high normal levels.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
Good leg development Sev.

(no homo)

Yes, Cleanest Nat in shape blows away both thicknick and Natbeast. He does have above average genetics in response to training and hormones. In a sense that's one of the reasons he probably is so inconsistent with his training. It almost comes too easily that he gets bored. He hasn't developed the obsessive/compulsive ADD mindset that plagues a lot of bodybuilders both recreational and competitive. Their lives and self image revolve around their bodies and the slightest loss of weight or inches, which happens all too easily like just missing a meal, sends them into panic mode. With Sev he doesn't really give a crap because he knows he can get right back and blow most out of the water. When he feels like it, and really it just seems like an arbitrary desire or whim, he goes through his 8 week transformation and then just gets bore. It's like "OK, now what?" Then he moves on to something else. He seems far more interested and fascinated with things having to do with the mind and spirit and not necessarily the body.

Of course this is just my own uberman-like psycho analysis. I could be all wrong and I'm sure Sev will tell me so. But it's just been my experience that when things come relatively easy you don't obsess over it and get bored easily.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »
Very accurate. I get bored with it fast and I also cannot stand being on hormones. Maybe I am too sensitive. I fed my ego enough with that crap .. I admire people who can take a lot for longer and admit that I simply cannot stand it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »
Of course this is just my own uberman-like psycho analysis.
;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
you look in shape.. take one without the boxers for Prime  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2013, 04:13:10 PM »
you look in shape.. take one without the boxers for Prime  ;D

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »
Maybe "thick nick" is a a reference to what's under the thong

Well said.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »

difference is he is on gear I am totally natty, what I was saying is my natty pic looks just as good as his if not better than his natty pics (not his current one, the ones he posted earlier in the thread) so if I jumped on gear maybe I would look just as good if not better. look at below pics from about 3 months ago, what BF is that I have it at 13-14 or am I deluded. I just wanna know if I have potential to get good if i jump on gear.

Below pics totally natty

Personally, I don't place much stock in what body fat % people claim. They can claim anything they want but it's how they look that counts. NB is about as lean as one could get and still remain healthy. You have a distinct pooch just below the belly button and you can clearly see the slab of fat in that area that extends to your sides. Whatever body fat % either of you are at there is more than a 1-2% difference between the both of you.

NB is standing at near stage ready shape. Maybe 3-4 weeks out. Maybe just a couple of more pounds of fat if that but mostly at that condition it's about dropping water weight.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Seriously, what the fuck is your problem?
grrr, angry bear  ;D

I found a documentary about you on the Discovery Channel

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2013, 04:28:26 PM »

Yeah but you are comparing him with me when he is on gear and I am not. look at his natty pics not his enhanced pics when he is on test e.

Clearly I am fat, and don't have mass, the question is for me how long and what type of stack to run to get close to NB, you understand what I am saying here or not?

This is not about me vs NB, I have already gave him props for that, I am just looking to see if I have ok foundation to build on and how long to get to NB's standard if I jump on gear etc

haha u talk like im on huge amounts of gear.. if u know anything about gear 200mgs of propionate is nothing.. it will do nothing for u! u admitted that u are on gh.. u inject gh and claim natural... pathetic.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »

Yeah but you are comparing him with me when he is on gear and I am not. look at his natty pics not his enhanced pics when he is on test e.

Clearly I am fat, and don't have mass, the question is for me how long and what type of stack to run to get close to NB, you understand what I am saying here or not?

This is not about me vs NB, I have already gave him props for that, I am just looking to see if I have ok foundation to build on and how long to get to NB's standard if I jump on gear etc

I just look at the end result. Whatever one does or doesn't do is not relevant to me. I always hear guys like you say "He's on gear. I would look so much better than he does if I took as much as he did." The point is you don't so you won't. It reminds me of when I was a kid my neighbor who was the same age as I was was always so much stronger than me. He moved away and I started lifting weights. When he came back for a visit we had a weight lifting contest and I destroyed him. He claimed, "We'll that's because you lift weights now. If I started lifting weights I'd be way stronger than you." He was probably right. But the fact is that he didn't lift weights and therefore was no longer stronger than I was. It's his choice to do or not do what I do.  

I don't care about how people use to be and how they are going to be. I only care about how they are now. You claimed that you are carrying only 1-2% more bodyfat than NB. I claim that you are not. I don't care what either of you do to attain your present condition. I'm only commenting on what I am seeing now. And regardless of what numbers are claimed the fact is NB is in way, way better condition than you are. How he achieved that is a separate issue.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
grrr, angry bear  ;D

I found a documentary about you on the Discovery Channel

Not angry at all. Amused somewhat and somewhat bored by your posts. Really? There is a Discovery Channel documentary about me. My wife and I watch the Discovery Channel all the time. We've missed it and where are my royalties?  

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »
haha u talk like im on huge amounts of gear.. if u know anything about gear 200mgs of propionate is nothing.. it will do nothing for u! u admitted that u are on gh.. u inject gh and claim natural... pathetic.

Again, it really doesn't matter what you do or take to address the point at hand. He claimed that you are only 1-2% leaner than he is. Looking at the pics and comparing them, regardless of what anybody is on, he is not even in the same league as you are right now. You are just a couple of pills of lasix away from being stage ready. He has a lot of work to do.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »

ok well look I appreciate your honesty man clearly I have lots of work to do which I look forward to doing, so what body fat do you think I am in those pictures? 20 ish??

It really doesn't matter what body fat percentage you are. Even when you do a real body fat under water analysis it doesn't distinguish between subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin which is what shows) and all the other fat surrounding your organs and in the muscle itself. A friend of mine is lean and vascular as hell but because of the years of steroid use he has a fatty liver.

Forget the scale and just look at the mirror. If you see flab you have to cut back more. Simply (but not easy) as that.

When you get past 35 losing that belly flab. That pooch just below the belly button gets exponential harder and harder to do. Even look at the older bodybuilders like Jay and even going back to Ed Corney. Only hgh in addition to testosterone will help with that.
Compare Ed Corney to Bob Paris is these pic. Their waists are about in the same position. Kind of twisted and bent forward slightly. It's not exact and of course were splitting hairs wildly but note the little pooch on the 45 year old Corney versus the mid twenty year old Paris. Paris is flat as a board. You notice this a lot in women as well. That's why young girls can get that flat as a board midsection without even training whereas an older gym rat women will still have that pre menstrual pooch going.

Again, we're splitting hairs as both these guys are sub 6% and in incredible shape. But it's just to point out how much harder it is to get and stay lean once the mid thirties start creeping up.