Author Topic: Alright Mods...  (Read 28322 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Alright Mods...
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
There's a good reason why you weren't made a mod. Lets just say I sent Ron a small collection of your quotes showing your character.

Hope that helped.

Wow....if that's not the gayest thing I've ever heard of another guy doing

Oh brother. Emailing Ron  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 01:34:18 PM »
uncle junior

you are british but spell humour the american way.....

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And he shamelessly sucks Shizzos cock in the other thread.

Yeah, no one is taking that guy seriously.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »

Let's assume this was true. I personally think its true to a far lesser extent than you guys actually think and I think the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

However, lets just take the he is 100% troll argument for a second.

How do you defend against a troll?

Well a troll seeks attention, he seeks to shock, create controversy and stir up emotion etc.

If you simply acknowledge a troll and agree with everything they say etc you literally have taken down 90% of their offense with your defence.

Its strategic.

What you don't do is, call them a troll and actually show that you have an opinion about theirs etc, so either way that line of thinking is flawed to a great degree and requires rather a little bit more finesse to handle.

Shutup.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 01:36:54 PM »
Wow....if that's not the gayest thing I've ever heard of another guy doing

Oh brother. Emailing Ron  ::)

I'm hella homo.  8)
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »
There's a good reason why you weren't made a mod. Lets just say I sent Ron a small collection of your quotes showing your character.

Hope that helped.
lmao, OK there donald trump, fucken loser, you have no idea of what's up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
Bingo

OK mofos listen ,he is not committing suicide  , he is not depressed , he doesn't take this place seriously ,He's a fucking TROLL

x2. I do not understand why people have not caught on. Its all an act. He is probably laughing his ass off.
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
If he reads this, here's my opinion after going through experiences with suicidal clients:

Suicide in their minds stops the suffering. False. It'll enhance everything tenfold to say the least.

When the soul personality exits life this way, it'll remain in a weird limbo in the astral level .. not here, not there. In between. Confused, it'll need to understand what happened and why. Then, when it "gets it", it'll recreate another life where the lessons will be so that suicide will be out of the question. It'll be much much more difficult.

How do I know all this? Well, in my last life I did kill myself. I was tortured from a very early age and abused in each and every way in mind control experiments so I could be programmed. To program the mind, you fracture it through extreme trauma. And so forth.

At some point I tried to run away but I got caught and brought back. I killed myself then. It is horrible.

I do know one thing: in life, no matter what we face, there is a solution. THAT'S why we came here. If it were impossible to overcome, life would make no sense at all. So you need to start sorting it out. In general, always, when you trully want help, it comes to you in one way or another.

So shizzo, if you read this, I can help you put things in perspective free of charge. If you don't value my opinion, no problem, I am positive you can find someone else to help you.

Many talked here about your drinking. That alters reality and the mind-pattern behind it is "escaping reality". What are you trying to escape?

Your posts scream "abandonment". You are never ever alone. All that you will ever need is already within you, so you just need to realize that and you'll be "happy".

Your handle: shizzo81

The name means "volatile issues caused by something encoded in your DNA" .. it also indicates you can be very stubborn. 9 means ending something. So what are you trying to end?

Shawn means "fast activation of DNA in order to retrieve information to heal yourself". See? It's in your fucking name too.

Grandmother passing means symbolically that you "want to give up the way you behave or "are" in the day to day life". It serves you no more. Old fixed or logical ideas serve you no more from now on so you need to ditch them.

Hope this helps.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 01:39:26 PM »
uncle junior

you are british but spell humour the american way.....

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stranger than a Tongan Jew  :D
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2013, 01:39:41 PM »
lmao, OK there donald trump, fucken loser, you have no idea of what's up.

No YOU have no idea. Don't hold your breath tho... Lol
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »
Stranger than a Tongan Jew  :D

What can I say? I'm a special snowflake.  8)
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »
No YOU have no idea. Don't hold your breath tho... Lol
hey dickhead, DONT DERAIL THE THREAD, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2013, 01:42:26 PM »
christ - the nuthouse has let out today

'killed myself in a previous life'

where to start with this........

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
hey dickhead, DONT DERAIL THE THREAD, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Derail the thread about the ultimate derailer.  ::)

You are stupid.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »
I just wonder, at what point do Mods get involved and notify local authorities? We know his real name, where he lives....I think someone should contact the police department in whatever florida county he lives in
what exactly did he say that makes you think he will seriously do it?

i dont think he has the balls to do it.thats the only reason why he wont do it.

n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »
I am actually American, but living in London since I was 7, I probably consider myself more British than American, although I love Americans more. Its complicated.

I can assure you I am not a Shizzo gimmick account, but can't deny I do have a soft spot for the guy.

I appreciate he is a hated figure here, but I have never been a conformist and reserve the right to make my own mind up about people in general.

hockeyfightfan
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »
I still think that Shizzo is Wolfox and Uncle Junior. This fucking place...

What Ron needs to do is install the Simple Machines plugin for this board that uses simple IP and other heuristics to identify multiple accounts from the same computer to stop this fucking bullshit.

I will find the plugin, and mail it with install instructions to Ron or that dude that is the tech guy.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
this^^^,

I think this is serious, he even logged out, he never logs out.

We should stop the '' put downs'' this is not cool
he logs out to go for booze in the off duty shop down the stairs,maybe he reached critical alc percentage bloodlevels and passed out for a bit

he wants the attention,i see right through it, he could visit granny or call a tel careline,he wants the attention, goes over corpses in own family to get it.

wow
n

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
Great start when your new account goes from "I'm British, you don't understand our humor"...to "I'm actually American" within a few posts..  ;D
O

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2013, 02:04:50 PM »
good work TG

nice spot! schoolboy error from shizzo's new gimmick

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »

Lol.

It took my 6 months nearly to get approved. Nonetheless, I have been religiously reading Shizzo's stuff, I find him thoroughly entertaining in all honesty, some of the stuff he say's its pure genius but you have to really think about it on a level.

Maybe it's cos I am British, we have a fucked up sense of humor over here, it takes an acquired taste to appreciate it.

ron makes gimmick accounts wait 6 months to be approved   second  your not British   so stfu weat a dick and kill yourself  
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2013, 02:09:51 PM »
he logs out to go for booze in the off duty shop down the stairs,maybe he reached critical alc percentage bloodlevels and passed out for a bit

he wants the attention,i see right through it, he could visit granny or call a tel careline,he wants the attention, goes over corpses in own family to get it.

wow
true

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
Great start when your new account goes from "I'm British, you don't understand our humor"...to "I'm actually American" within a few posts..  ;D

Worst gimmick ever.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2013, 02:33:28 PM »
I don't understand who would give a rat's arse about my nationality but I was born in the states, my mum is british, my dad's a yank, and I have live in London pretty much all my life. Got it now?

I am not fucking Shizzo but yeah I do fucking like the guy, he makes me laugh, so what?

hmm... shizzo logs off, you magically appear to defend him yet are a terribly obvious gimmick.

regardless who you really are, youre a horrible gimmick.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
This fucking place is.retarded. I havent been posting much the last couple weeks..this is why.

Place has turned into the fucking shizzo show. Get rid of this idiot already.