Author Topic: Alright Mods...  (Read 28369 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Alright Mods...
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 02:45:26 PM »

No gimmic dude you missed the thread where I was talking to him whole bunch on his back acne thread.

I just think he is a ok guy but you can believe what you want.

you had 26 posts an hour ago.

You'll forgive me if I believe you're completely full of shit as you can't even keep your own story straight.  And the shit you try to defend shizzo with is laughable....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »
Dude just logged off,he`s not gonna` kill himself for Christs sake.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2013, 02:49:50 PM »
 ::)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »
ok then shizzo 2 i wil indulge you

whereabouts in London are you now?

rather- where did you live in London since age 7?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »
ok then shizzo 2 i wil indulge you

whereabouts in London are you now?

rather- where did you live in London since age 7?

Gee, you were willing to drive for hours to throw hands with Conker. Can you go find this guy and knock him the fuck out?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
I just fucking like the guy,so what I find him entertaining, it doesn't mean I am him and it doesn't mean I am defending or condoning him.

I don't even have his style

be logical
Lol. Youre asking us to be logical, when you showed up outta no where, next to zero posts, started licking his nutsack, and then couldn't even keep your own backstory straight.

Good job bro. Better go start another account, no one is taking this one seriously anymore.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 02:54:23 PM »
If serious, it is not a laughing matter. But every man needs to learn to take responsability for his own actions. Me included.

Not one of his ten thousand posts are a "laughing matter"

Its usually the thread equivalent of stepping in dog shit when he posts, then tracking it into your house when he spams up a thread.

At least there's a chance he might be serious. I'd trade him for cswol, plz.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »
Not that I care about giving personal info out but since I really don't care and since I am staying up late to watch the Anderson Silva fight cos I have money on him I will entertain this nonsense.

I live in North London, why?

Thing is I understand a little thing or two about psychology, I can completely relate to his mindset right now. I genuinely think he is a nice kid without any kind of agenda etc.

I find him to be a very creative, interesting and unique individual (in a good way) and I enjoy reading his post.

Clearly he is very well educated and extremely bright.

Some of the things he say's are 100% spot on and in lots of ways mimic my own thought processes.

Shaun I know you are reading this right now. Chin up son, god bless you, I can tell you have a big heart kid.

Hahahahahaha

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »
I just fucking like the guy,so what I find him entertaining, it doesn't mean I am him and it doesn't mean I am defending or condoning him.

I don't even have his style

be logical
bullshit
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2013, 02:57:54 PM »
Not that I care about giving personal info out but since I really don't care and since I am staying up late to watch the Anderson Silva fight cos I have money on him I will entertain this nonsense.

I live in North London, why?

Jokes on you asshole, there is no North London! Outed!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2013, 02:58:08 PM »
If he reads this, here's my opinion after going through experiences with suicidal clients:

Suicide in their minds stops the suffering. False. It'll enhance everything tenfold to say the least.

When the soul personality exits life this way, it'll remain in a weird limbo in the astral level .. not here, not there. In between. Confused, it'll need to understand what happened and why. Then, when it "gets it", it'll recreate another life where the lessons will be so that suicide will be out of the question. It'll be much much more difficult.

How do I know all this? Well, in my last life I did kill myself. I was tortured from a very early age and abused in each and every way in mind control experiments so I could be programmed. To program the mind, you fracture it through extreme trauma. And so forth.

At some point I tried to run away but I got caught and brought back. I killed myself then. It is horrible.

I do know one thing: in life, no matter what we face, there is a solution. THAT'S why we came here. If it were impossible to overcome, life would make no sense at all. So you need to start sorting it out. In general, always, when you trully want help, it comes to you in one way or another.

So shizzo, if you read this, I can help you put things in perspective free of charge. If you don't value my opinion, no problem, I am positive you can find someone else to help you.

Many talked here about your drinking. That alters reality and the mind-pattern behind it is "escaping reality". What are you trying to escape?

Your posts scream "abandonment". You are never ever alone. All that you will ever need is already within you, so you just need to realize that and you'll be "happy".

Your handle: shizzo81

The name means "volatile issues caused by something encoded in your DNA" .. it also indicates you can be very stubborn. 9 means ending something. So what are you trying to end?

Shawn means "fast activation of DNA in order to retrieve information to heal yourself". See? It's in your fucking name too.

Grandmother passing means symbolically that you "want to give up the way you behave or "are" in the day to day life". It serves you no more. Old fixed or logical ideas serve you no more from now on so you need to ditch them.

Hope this helps.

LOL

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »
where in north london?

thats a bit vague

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
what would verifiably prove that I am not a fake shizzo account, then I want a big fucking apology.

Yeah I like the guy, but I ain't him.I wish I had his body cos I think he looks great, but I don't.

He would probably be the kind of guy I would enjoy having a beer with and would listen to his theories and stories for shits and giggles but it doesn't make me gay.

Life is not black or white like that.

LOL ok this numbnuts is def Shizzo HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2013, 03:04:27 PM »
do you know what shizzo I can't even be arsed to go down this road.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »
what would verifiably prove that I am not a fake shizzo account

Take a picture of the view ( outside ) from your window .

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2013, 03:10:21 PM »

compare to me he looks great, maybe not to your guys standards, I am just mere fucking mortal x obese bastard and sorry if I find shizzo funny but I do.

but i aint him

Post a pic of your body without a shirt on with your face cropped out, with a note saying GetBig on it. Only then will we believe you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »

ok fine give me a second

I will be running this pic through google images to show where it REALLY came from.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2013, 03:12:50 PM »
uncle junior girl  is a wanker
a

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2013, 03:13:12 PM »
uncle junior you wrote on another thread

Anyway I have a freindly doctor who gave me the GH.

let me get this right you get HGH from a doctor in the UK? absolute unmitigated bullshit.

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2013, 03:18:10 PM »
I will be running this pic through google images to show where it REALLY came from.

Come on!!! I also support the team Galeniko, but put again the "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"!!!΄It was nice to see a famous greek phrase. I thought you are greek actually.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2013, 03:23:17 PM »
uncle junior you wrote on another thread

Anyway I have a freindly doctor who gave me the GH.

let me get this right you get HGH from a doctor in the UK? absolute unmitigated bullshit.

lol

u dont need a doctor to get legit pharmagrade hgh in uk.. u can get it everywhere.. hgh,steroids and peptides are pretty much legal in uk.. of course they are illegal but if they catch u, u say its urs and they let you go...

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2013, 03:26:09 PM »
fine by me....i honestly don't give a shit. Ok ask a dumb fuck question how do u post a pic on here from your computer?

so im American im british   im 171lbs im 187lbs   I cant post pics   im complete retard    well done uncle shizzo
a

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 03:26:57 PM »
 ::)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 03:27:15 PM »
thats the point

its easier to get it from the gym than it is to go to all the hassle and cost of getting a GP to refer you to an endocrinologist. the same doctor apparently will sign anything off for you - bored of this gimmick now!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »
so your gp is now in harley st?

oh dear