Author Topic: Alright Mods...  (Read 28332 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Alright Mods...
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2013, 10:36:24 AM »
you need to pipe down with the apologies.. otherwise you'll be brutalized and demeaned to no end

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
'uncle junior' was a babbling village idiot at the end of the sopranos so maybe this guy fits the bill..

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »

I just turned 35.

I used to be extremely fat (obese), I quit training for 3 years because I damaged my back L4/l5 hierniated disc problems from heavy deadlifting/squatting etc and my life took a different turn.

Became very depressed for long time, was drinking heavily and gambling literally every day.

Got in the gym last Jan (nearly 1 year now) lost over 80lb (I will try and find some old pics so u can see cos u wouldn't recognize me)

just really sick of constantly dieting all the time and feeling like shit.

I just want a normal regular beach body that looks good to the average person.

For me just to be able to take a vacaction and not feel like a fat fuck or be made fun of for once in my life would be a great achievement.

I am not trying to be  a beast on you guys levels and just wanted a little bit of help with my goals.

Thanks for listening and sorry if I was rude before.

Regards
M

Alright, I apologize too. Damnit, I was trying to maintain Full Asshole flawlessly for at least a day.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2013, 12:23:55 PM »
Alright, I apologize too. Damnit, I was trying to maintain Full Asshole flawlessly for at least a day.
well yah failed  >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 29, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »
I would tell you to stop being such a silly phaggot and don't be so dramatic  :D

Thank you! Clearly, I am not a silly phaggot and I am certainly not very dramatic. There is no chance in hell that anything that transpires on Getbig could induce me to off myself. My sympathy to all of you who hoped for a different answer.

Besides if I were dead, who would you have to give a roundhouse kick to the chin to, Chiro? You'll be sorry when I die of old age at, let's say, 90 or so years.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2013, 11:49:31 PM »
Thank you! Clearly, I am not a silly phaggot and I am certainly not very dramatic. There is no chance in hell that anything that transpires on Getbig could induce me to off myself. My sympathy to all of you who hoped for a different answer.

Besides if I were dead, who would you have to give a roundhouse kick to the chin to, Chiro? You'll be sorry when I die of old age at, let's say, 90 or so years.

I hope you go out at the ripe age of 100 during a sweaty sex marathon with your wife bro

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2013, 12:08:16 AM »
I hope you go out at the ripe age of 100 during a sweaty sex marathon with your wife bro

Especially my wife and even me hope you are right about this. I did offer to tuck her in tonight and she kind of giggled at me. Looks like I have some schmoozing to do. Hope I can remember how to send her to Mars and back. It's been awhile for us. Think about it, what better way to put the lights out finally then with hot sweaty sex. Thanks for the inspiration. You're the man! Roundhouse kick or no roundhousekick....and who knows, maybe that is just what I need.

I'd post up a video of us doing it, but I don't want to be a sexual turn off.  ;D