Author Topic: I have the flu  (Read 3994 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
I have the flu
« on: December 28, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »
And I got the flu shot about a month ago...this is bullshit >:(

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: I have the flu
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:34 PM »
I've gotten a flu shot once in my lifetime. The only time I got the flu was after getting that flu shot. Wigg's speak on this

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »

Bros, you seem surprised by this? People need to inform themselves of what they let pharmaceutical companies inject in their bodies and their kids bodies.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:22 PM »
You basically gave yourself the flu. 

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 04:24:17 PM »
You have HIV seroconversion flu, the flu shot doesn't protect against HIV infection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 04:24:51 PM »
Bros, you seem surprised by this? People need to inform themselves of what they let pharmaceutical companies inject in their bodies and their kids bodies.

I think we can safely agree on this. -Never had a flu shot and never had the flu either.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 04:27:16 PM »
Same thing happened to a friend of mine.  She got the flu shot (last winter here) and then one week later came down with the flu. 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 05:10:50 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
Same thing happened to a friend of mine.  She got the flu shot (last winter here) and then one week later came down with the flu. 
Never had one and never got the flu just a rip off from medical doctors. See doctors are in on all kinds of shit to make money you have to decide where to draw the line.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »

::)

You bought the old flu shot scam hook, line and sinker.  They basically injected you with toxins, mercury and god knows what else.

Pass by any CVS or Wallgreens and you'll see signs that say:  "Free flu shots"

My common sense tells me there is something very wrong with all this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 05:37:54 PM »

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think"

- Adolf Hitler

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 05:43:43 PM »
heme-iron
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »
Never had one and never got the flu just a rip off from medical doctors. See doctors are in on all kinds of shit to make money you have to decide where to draw the line.

Sometimes it is the doctors who encourage folks to get these shots, but more often then not it is the pharmaceutical companies who push them. They are offered at the Safeway pharmacy in our neighborhood all the time, no doctor necessary. Not only flu shots are hawked, so are shingles shots now. Like how many people do you know who've had the shingles? It seems like a scam to me.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 05:50:16 PM »
Hope you feel better soon. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
You basically gave yourself the flu. 

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »
Sometimes it is the doctors who encourage folks to get these shots, but more often then not it is the pharmaceutical companies who push them. They are offered at the Safeway pharmacy in our neighborhood all the time, no doctor necessary. Not only flu shots are hawked, so are shingles shots now. Like how many people do you know who've had the shingles? It seems like a scam to me.

There are exceptions of course and I hate to generalize but often times your medical doctors are mere extensions of the pharmaceutical companies.

There is big money in SICK-care; its not health-care.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »

Hopefully, the symptoms, and the course of illness will not be as long....Sorry the flu sucks....I hope that the shot shortens it....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 06:34:13 PM »
There are exceptions of course and I hate to generalize but often times your medical doctors are mere extensions of the pharmaceutical companies.

There is big money in SICK-care; its not health-care.

You are right, in that the pharmaceutical companies regularly call on doctors to tout their latest meds. Of course, profits are much lower when it comes to generic meds, but the shit name brand stuff they advertise on television, etc. that will cure whatever ails you regardless that you didn't even know you were sick bring in big bucks for all.

I bet there are a lot of folks who go to their doctors asking for drugs they don't really need and there are a lot of doctors who are willing to accommodate them with a prescription.  Case in point, most people don't really need HRT live a healthy life and yet we get it when we whine to our doctors hard enough.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
The following people recently got flu shots:
 Shitzo's uncle
Nelson Mandela
DA's liver
Greg kovavs
Tdongz T cells

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 07:21:44 PM »
I used to think the conspiracy theories about vaccines were crazy but not anymore.  One simple thing changed my mind:  Why do the pharma companies make vaccines WITHOUT the mercury component in the preservative if it is not harmful?  Why spend all the money manufacturing them with and without if it is not harmful.  For the tiny fraction of people that ask for the non-mercury variant?  no way. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 07:33:46 PM »
ive gotten the flu once every 5 years or so... i got a flu shot two years ago because our company paid for it..... the next day i felt so bad sweating numb body... but it went away the next day when i woke up
real men= no rubbers

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 07:45:24 PM »
Even if it was free or I got paid to get the flu shot, I wouldn't take it.  It basically pumps the flu into your body and gives you the flu.  There are many different strains of virus's/flu's circulating.  More negatives to getting the flu shot than positives.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
Seriously. I wont ever get a flu shot. Basically giving you the flu for monies.

Retarded.

People just assume its good for them because the medical field says so....

The medical field gets a pass for some odd reason..... People just assume they always have their best interests at mind and whatever they say is golden... often times they're pushing drugs and other shit for kickbacks, they put out corrupt studies because some pharma company is paying them millions...

People need to wake the fuck up....

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »
Hope you feel better soon. 

Thanks Booty

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
I only got the shot bc my mom kept bitching at me to get it....never again