Author Topic: I have the flu  (Read 3999 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I have the flu
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
i never got the flu until I became a parent lol.   Now?  they're little carrier monkeys.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 09:15:25 PM »
I only got the shot bc my mom kept bitching at me to get it....never again
Yeah, bad idea bro.

That shit has nothing good in it. I don't know why anyone gets it... docs just recommend it because they're supposed to, I think. I seriously am beginning to agree with Chiro... that many of these companies put out products to make you sick and get you into the cycle of medication where they can make money on your ass... because they sure aren't when you're healthy.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 09:17:51 PM »
Yeah, bad idea bro.

That shit has nothing good in it. I don't know why anyone gets it... docs just recommend it because they're supposed to, I think. I seriously am beginning to agree with Chiro... that many of these companies put out products to make you sick and get you into the cycle of medication where they can make money on your ass... because they sure aren't when you're healthy.

Should I get tamiflu though? Or is that worthless too?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 09:21:43 PM »
i never got the flu until I became a parent lol.   Now?  they're little carrier monkeys.

That lil monkey is so cute. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
That lil monkey is so cute. 

such a cool movie.  I'd like to see it redone.  Use Idris Elba as Freeman's character.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »
I used to think the conspiracy theories about vaccines were crazy but not anymore.  One simple thing changed my mind:  Why do the pharma companies make vaccines WITHOUT the mercury component in the preservative if it is not harmful?  Why spend all the money manufacturing them with and without if it is not harmful.  For the tiny fraction of people that ask for the non-mercury variant?  no way. 

This is just the tiniest tip of the iceberg broseph

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 11:37:47 PM »
Damn gotta say I'm impressed with you fellas and ladies responses. I often feel like I'm the only one who actually investigates this shit thoroughly, and when I do tell friends I get that glazed over look as I am being viewed as a conspiracy theorists.

Tell you the truth, the more I learn, about the FACTS OF THE MATTER, not opinions or biased shit, the more I am appalled at what is going down behind the scenes. I'm talkin complete lack of thoughtful scientific, medical reasoning behind some of this shit. It's fucking scary, and even scarier that 99% of us have no fucking clue.

Wiggs Mode: ON [   ]  OFF [ x ]

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 11:38:29 PM »
It’s funny. So many here have no qualms about injecting themselves with gear from underground labs.  Yet they are so suspicious about pharmaceutical companies and flu shots.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2013, 11:42:41 PM »
It’s funny. So many here have no qualms about injecting themselves with gear from underground labs.  Yet they are so suspicious about pharmaceutical companies and flu shots.

I see what you're saying bro but many of us make our own or have seen the expensive labs that make our gear for us, while knowing exactly what's going in it. not everyone is injecting dirty bathtub brew  :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2013, 09:09:46 PM »

It is all about results.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2013, 09:53:19 PM »
McLovin, how are you feeling?  Do you still have the flu? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2013, 09:56:51 PM »
Damn gotta say I'm impressed with you fellas and ladies responses. I often feel like I'm the only one who actually investigates this shit thoroughly, and when I do tell friends I get that glazed over look as I am being viewed as a conspiracy theorists.

Tell you the truth, the more I learn, about the FACTS OF THE MATTER, not opinions or biased shit, the more I am appalled at what is going down behind the scenes. I'm talkin complete lack of thoughtful scientific, medical reasoning behind some of this shit. It's fucking scary, and even scarier that 99% of us have no fucking clue.

Wiggs Mode: ON [   ]  OFF [ x ]
So what you are saying is the real hebrews are black? ???
follow the arrows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2013, 01:03:45 AM »

Wiggs Mode: ON [   ]  OFF [ x ]

I need to qualify my opinion. I have never had the flu. I am naturally immune to smallpox since the vaccine never takes on me, (despite several vaccinations, I have no smallpox scar). My wife had chickenpox and shingles. I never did. I suspect it is just something I am naturally immune to. BTW, neither or our children have ever had chickenpox. I don't remember either of them ever having the flu either. Hmm, maybe I should have fathered a tribe of flue and chickenpox resistant children.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2013, 02:33:35 AM »
McLovin, how are you feeling?  Do you still have the flu? 
I still feel pretty shitty. The worst part is the nights when I can't sleep because of the fever and coughing. When I wake up, my sheets are soaked in sweat. I usually start feeling a little better as the day goes on, but then its like I am back at square one the next morning

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2013, 02:35:06 AM »
Booty, I think I need you to come over here and nurse me back to health ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013, 02:36:50 AM »
I still feel pretty shitty. The worst part is the nights when I can't sleep because of the fever and coughing. When I wake up, my sheets are soaked in sweat. I usually start feeling a little better as the day goes on, but then its like I am back at square one the next morning
Sorry to hear.  :( Hopefully you can get hold of some homemade chicken soup.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2013, 02:40:00 AM »
Booty, I think I need you to come over here and nurse me back to health ;)
I have been a nurse on many occasions.  :)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 04:32:21 AM »
When you have kids, you get the flu shot, like 240 said. It's not just to protect you at that point. It's to protect them as well. I never used to get it either, until a doctor I trust made it clear to me that is was unsafe for the kids for me not to get it. My wife works in a hospital as well, so she has to get it as well.

Ironically, I got the shot this year, and I got the flu anyway. I'm about 2 weeks into it (nearing the end of it now) and it sucked bad. BUT I did not transmit it to my wife or kids. That, to me, is why I do it and have the kids get it.

I am not comfortable with it at all, but this year, I saw why it is important. Like someone said above, injecting hormones > danger then flu shots. Even pharma grade. But you'll see when you have kids. Your opinions change a lot.
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2013, 04:34:22 AM »
I have children and I have never got the flu shot. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2013, 04:40:41 AM »
I have children and I have never got the flu shot.  

Well you also pose naked on a webcam and your nude photos are all over the web, as well as letting a midget shit on you, (almost forgot that part) so please excuse me if I abstain from your parental advice. 8)
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2013, 04:42:06 AM »
Well you also pose naked on a webcam and your nude photos are all over the web, so please excuse me if I abstain from your parental advice. 8)
That's okay Nick the flacid tiny stick.   8)  Btw I posed naked in mens mags, not webcam. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2013, 06:16:05 AM »
A flu shot will give you the flu , fuck them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2013, 06:29:00 AM »
A flu shot will give you the flu , fuck them.
That's what i said. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2013, 06:34:39 AM »
That's what i said. 
Sorry I had a momentary lapse of reason.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »
When you have kids, you get the flu shot, like 240 said. It's not just to protect you at that point. It's to protect them as well. I never used to get it either, until a doctor I trust made it clear to me that is was unsafe for the kids for me not to get it. My wife works in a hospital as well, so she has to get it as well.

Ironically, I got the shot this year, and I got the flu anyway. I'm about 2 weeks into it (nearing the end of it now) and it sucked bad. BUT I did not transmit it to my wife or kids. That, to me, is why I do it and have the kids get it.

I am not comfortable with it at all, but this year, I saw why it is important. Like someone said above, injecting hormones > danger then flu shots. Even pharma grade. But you'll see when you have kids. Your opinions change a lot.

Sorry, but it's still not safe for your kids.