Author Topic: I have the flu  (Read 3969 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: I have the flu
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2013, 09:59:53 AM »
Sorry, but it's still not safe for your kids.

Thanks Dr. Flex.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2013, 10:00:56 AM »
Thanks Dr. Flex.

Look into it, read some books, some publications. You're a smart guy, you'll arrive at the same conclusion.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2013, 10:05:51 AM »
Look into it, read some books, some publications. You're a smart guy, you'll arrive at the same conclusion.

In all seriousness... I have. Along with vaccines etc. To be honest I'm one of the biggest haters of pharma around. My wife works for a cancer hospital. I am convinced they can cure that shit but don't want too. So trust me, I am with you.

I have a child hood friend who is an MD... someone I trust. He says the benefits outweigh the possibility of it being harmful for the kids. The flu for a 1 year can be deadly. Tough decisions to make. If you have kids some day you'll understand.

But being Chinese, wouldn't you just use acupuncture anyway????
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 10:08:44 AM »
In all seriousness... I have. Along with vaccines etc. To be honest I'm one of the biggest haters of pharma around. My wife works for a cancer hospital. I am convinced they can cure that shit but don't want too. So trust me, I am with you.

I have a child hood friend who is an MD... someone I trust. He says the benefits outweigh the possibility of it being harmful for the kids. The flu for a 1 year can be deadly. Tough decisions to make. If you have kids some day you'll understand.

But being Chinese, wouldn't you just use acupuncture anyway????

Wrong bro. These decisions should be made well before you have kids. Decision needs to be objective and not based on emotion which is easy when you already have your kids.

If trusting one doctors word is enough for you, then I guess that's that.  :-\

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 10:13:36 AM »
Wrong bro. These decisions should be made well before you have kids. Decision needs to be objective and not based on emotion which is easy when you already have your kids.

If trusting one doctors word is enough for you, then I guess that's that.  :-\

Parenting 101 from Getbig. Gotta love it.

Booty giving advice too. Such a stellar example of motherhood.

I prolly would have said the same stuff when I was single and training hard and thinking I was invincible. Kids change things . Hopefully one day you'll be lucky enough to have kids.

Not trying to even be a smart ass.... Get back to us when you do.

Can you give me the ancient Chinese secret in the mean time???
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
Parenting 101 from Getbig. Gotta love it.

Booty giving advice too. Such a stellar example of motherhood.

I prolly would have said the same stuff when I was single and training hard and thinking I was invincible. Kids change things . Hopefully one day you'll be lucky enough to have kids.

Not trying to even be a smart ass.... Get back to us when you do.

Can you give me the ancient Chinese secret in the mean time???
::)
Lol at waiting til you have kids to do your research (by asking a friend)

Oh brother, youre another who's been duped from not doing your homework.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 10:21:25 AM »
::)
Lol at waiting til you have kids to do your research (by asking a friend)

Oh brother, youre another who's been duped from not doing your homework.

I never said that. I was with my wife a long time before we decided to have a kid. The second one was an oops. With her working in the medical field, we discussed tons of stuff. Including input from other docs from her work we are friends with.

I said my childhood friend is someone I trust, and his opinion was more valuable to me the conspiracies about what's in a flu shot. That's all.

Btw, how do they get those fortunes inside the cookies without breaking them??? Now that's a mystery.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2013, 10:22:36 AM »
I never said that. I was with my wife a long time before we decided to have a kid. The second one was an oops. With her working in the medical field, we discussed tons of stuff. Including input from other docs from her work we are friends with.

I said my childhood friend is someone I trust, and his opinion was more valuable to me the conspiracies about what's in a flu shot. That's all.

Btw, how do they get those fortunes inside the cookies without breaking them??? Now that's a mystery.

Conspiracies  ???

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 10:26:03 AM »
Conspiracies  ???

My advice if you really want to do the research before you have kids. Don't listen to Jenny Mcarthy about vaccines etc.

Use reputable sources. Random anonymous inter web sources don't count...

Or old broads who show their tits on webcams.

Is it true that Chinese women's vaginas are slit sideways?? Never been with an oriental.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 10:27:18 AM »
My advice if you really want to do the research before you have kids. Don't listen to Jenny Mcarthy about vaccines etc.

Use reputable sources. Random anonymous inter web sources don't count...

Or old broads who show their tits on webcams.

Is it true that Chinese women's vaginas are slit sideways?? Never been with an oriental.

???

Who is Jenny Mcarthy? Or random Interwebs? I don't read either of these in my spare time  ???

I instead read books by doctors or pubmed articles   :-\ outed, I know...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 10:29:28 AM »
???

Who is Jenny Mcarthy? Or random Interwebs? I don't read either of these in my spare time  ???

Shit I just realized why were arguing.....you've never done either of the bolded points above

LOL!!!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
Shit I just realized why were arguing.....you've never done either of the bolded points above

LOL!!!

Irrelevant. Please answer the questions about oriental heritage. I'm very interested as are others.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 10:34:18 AM »
Irrelevant. Please answer the questions about oriental heritage. I'm very interested as are others.

Irrelevant that you've never done REAL research from scientific peer reviewed sources?

Oh brother.....you are not good at debate.

There's literally nothing more to discuss. But FFS before you bring another life into the world, take a few hours and show some parenting responsibility with this shit.

What's with the Asian fetish? You can have all the slant eyes you want broski, wont see me fighting you for me  :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »
You misunderstand. What's irrelevant is differing opinions of how to do things for your own kids.

In other words, your opinion is irrelevant until you have your own kids.

When you see the .000001 % of kids who have issues with vaccines etc. vs the very high numbers of problems associated with NOT doing it, and your thinking of protecting YOUR kid...ffs measles came back this year. Why? Lack of immunizations.

Well like I said get back to us when you have kids.

Now focus please on the important matters at hand...

How do you Chinese fuckers eat so much rice and not get fat from all the carbs? We want to know this stuff man.
$

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
???

Please, share with us some "books by doctors" or reputable research showing that the flu shot is damaging or unhealthy.

Ineffective, unnecessary--sure, that's a point that can be made.  But I've done my fair share of investigation on this topic, and what you claim is news to me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »
I still feel pretty shitty. The worst part is the nights when I can't sleep because of the fever and coughing. When I wake up, my sheets are soaked in sweat. I usually start feeling a little better as the day goes on, but then its like I am back at square one the next morning

Maybe it's not the flu. How long have you been feeling like this?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 08:23:19 PM »
Maybe it's not the flu. How long have you been feeling like this?
Could be an infection of some kind.  But most likely the flu, as it's flu season?  I know its winter in the states....lucky things. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2013, 08:36:08 PM »
Could be an infection of some kind.  But most likely the flu, as it's flu season?  I know its winter in the states....lucky things. 

I am no expert on the flu, having never had it. But it seems to me most of these viruses only last a day or so. There are other more serious illnesses that cause night sweats. If he isn't feeling been darn soon, he should see his doctor.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »
I am no expert on the flu, having never had it. But it seems to me most of these viruses only last a day or so. There are other more serious illnesses that cause night sweats. If he isn't feeling been darn soon, he should see his doctor.
Absolutely, it wouldn't hurt to see the doctor for peace of mind.  I do know that flu's/virus's are getting nastier and lasting longer these days.