Author Topic: Miley Cyrus - One quarter of a BILLION views....  (Read 4876 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Miley Cyrus - One quarter of a BILLION views....
« on: December 28, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
Miley Cyrus....why, why?  Are there view generators in place to make these people seem more relevant?  Same with Bieber.  Of course, the music is nothing special.  Some of the tracks aren't bad, subjectively speaking...but 250,000,000 view?  Big in China I guess.
N

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: One quarter of a BILLION views....
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
I call BS.

I think their marketing teams pay for youtube to start them out at 200 million or some shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
I call BS.

I think their marketing teams pay for youtube to start them out at 200 million or some shit.

This^^^I also believe that there are probably less than a hundred people in the Hierarchy's ranks who make shit like this happen...They pick and choose the flavor of the month/year/decade and just run with it as long as that person tows the Dark energy's agenda...Madonna is your classic case of a person who doesn't really have much talent but never strayed from her keepers agendas. Michael Jackson is your classic case of a guy who started to speak out against the Hierarchy and probably paid the price for it...

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
 was hoping this would turn out to be about the Dead Grandpa Shizzo thread, so we could throw confetti and glitter around when Shizzo pops in to say "I OWNED YOU GUYS! I BRING THE TRAFFIC! A QUARTER BILLION VIEWS AND MY GRANDPA ISN'T DEAD! THE KING IS BACK!"

Sadly, it's about someone only slightly more annoying.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »
I call BS.

this

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 11:53:05 PM »
This^^^I also believe that there are probably less than a hundred people in the Hierarchy's ranks who make shit like this happen...They pick and choose the flavor of the month/year/decade and just run with it as long as that person tows the Dark energy's agenda...Madonna is your classic case of a person who doesn't really have much talent but never strayed from her keepers agendas. Michael Jackson is your classic case of a guy who started to speak out against the Hierarchy and probably paid the price for it...
Yes.  Jacko just fell off big time.  I'm sure the sex scandals didn't help, but he started calling out the industry, etc.
N

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
I thought this was going to be about Bays homo thread on the sex board  :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 12:48:57 AM »
well you can pay for twitter follower and facebook likes, im sure you can pay for youtube views.
She is fucken ugly. I would never waste a Kleenex on her.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
miley has a nice face

so she got a lot of liposuction and a spray tan

that doesnt abombshell make u

shed have to do quite a few leg workouts

get soem nice high tight fake tits

get the hair long

and start wear short sexy skirts n dresses

even then she snot that tall, but it would be moving in right direction

mexico city bombshell culture needs to be injected into her mental brainstorm

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 12:54:06 AM »
miley has a nice face

each to their own, but I disagree. Rihanna looks like a monkey, but shes pulls off the whole slutty thing better and dare I say it..with class. Miley looks like she has bad breathe.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 01:15:42 AM »
each to their own, but I disagree. Rihanna looks like a monkey, but shes pulls off the whole slutty thing better and dare I say it..with class. Miley looks like she has bad breathe.

Racist post reported.
P

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 02:38:23 AM »
I'll one up you on Miley and throw in a stinky wide pussy.
N

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 04:25:32 AM »
its not real they buy youtube views like they buy facebook likes too... its all business.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 04:56:23 AM »
Miley Cyrus....why, why?  Are there view generators in place to make these people seem more relevant?  Same with Bieber.  Of course, the music is nothing special.  Some of the tracks aren't bad, subjectively speaking...but 250,000,000 view?  Big in China I guess.

You're making her relevant right now talking about her.

Want these people gone? STOP talking about them at all. Not even to bitch and moan about them, just completely stop talking about them

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »
You're making her relevant right now talking about her.

Want these people gone? STOP talking about them at all. Not even to bitch and moan about them, just completely stop talking about them

not entirely true, but not far from it,  just don't buy there product, there boss will see the bottom line and find a new 14 year old formerly girl molested by nickelodeon and spend there marketing $$ on the new whore. they all burn out, fans grow up and move on, even Michael Jackson had a expiration date, his molesting charges revived his career.

Miley, bieber will end up like lohan and corey haim, they have peaked, the steep decline is near.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 06:54:13 AM »
im hoping Bieber kills himself.

Hate that guy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 06:57:27 AM »
im hoping Bieber kills himself.

Hate that guy.

his living the dream, I really hate the media that shove him, kim k and miley down our throats every day, I really don't give a fuck about kim's baby. who reads that shit and gets excited for her, fuck that kid, kanye should never be allowed to create kids when the fashion world wont let him create clothes..boooooom.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 08:23:53 AM »
TPTB cramming these skanky whores with no-talent down people's throats... and they eat it up!

It keeps the masses entertained and distracted while they continue to rape, rob and pillage.   It's been going on for the last 100 years.  It's much worse now because of mass media being in your face 24 hours a day... brainwashing children and teens... and it's only getting worse.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
on the other hand...there are a LOT of stupid people in the world with internet access.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:17 AM »
Yes.  Jacko just fell off big time.  I'm sure the sex scandals didn't help, but he started calling out the industry, etc.

Chess Champion(who is a GGew) talks about it...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
Bieber's baby has close to a BILLION.

Psy destroys him though (almost 2 BILLIONs)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 09:32:17 AM »
Chess Champion(who is a GGew) talks about it...

Even though Bobby Fischer and George Carlin talked opening about the Hierarchy...Make no mistake that these two people are what are known as fake self hating Hierarchy members. They were spy's who rip into the tribe for the sole reason of helping bring sheep to the slaughter...They speak the truth but not for the reasons many might think...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Miley Cyrus - One quarter of a BILLION views....
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball = 447,143,69 views on You Tube.

The song was a hit in 72 countries, no doubt fueled by her idiot performances and nude video, among her moving her image from good girl to whatever.  But, we live in a world in which anything that is provocative can get millions of views.