Author Topic: its mathematically proven usa goes bust by 2035 if dems not stopped  (Read 3600 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
math doesn't lie

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: its mathematically proven usa goes bust by 2035 if dems not stopped
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »
John Allison is the head of the Cato Institute, the public relations division of the Koch Brothers.  The Cato Institute has no credibility.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:43:09 PM »
The Cato Institute is a libertarian think tank, they have an excellent track record.

I think they're being extremely generous with the 2035 date.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »
John Allison is the head of the Cato Institute, the public relations division of the Koch Brothers.  The Cato Institute has no credibility.

ON the contrary Cato is a leading think tank and very pro capitalism and regularly destroys CNN/MSNBC lies.

Koch bros are good guys, billionaires who care enuf to oppose commy conries like obama.

USA does not want to become the next argentina but to continue to kick europes n russia ass nonstop in innovation and freedom and continue to show china how its done.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 01:06:25 AM »
The media is always slandering the Koch bros, but have never once mentioned the evil deeds of George Soros.

There's your sign

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 08:00:50 AM »
The USA is already bust. They're in the process of making good on their debt to China and other countries right now.

The pooch has been screwed.

w

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »

The Koch brothers own a manufacturing plant in my area, I was quite surprised when I found out "they" owned it. Up until that point, all I knew of the Koch brothers was the  picture the left/msnbc folks painted of them ::). They pay well above average for the area,  have great benefits, and in general treat their employees great. It`s hard to get on there because when folks do get hired, they stay until they retire.

Quite different than the picture the left/msnbc paints of them, no surprise though... ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 10:03:35 AM »

The Koch brothers own a manufacturing plant in my area, I was quite surprised when I found out "they" owned it. Up until that point, all I knew of the Koch brothers was the  picture the left/msnbc folks painted of them ::). They pay well above average for the area,  have great benefits, and in general treat their employees great. It`s hard to get on there because when folks do get hired, they stay until they retire.

Quite different than the picture the left/msnbc paints of them, no surprise though... ::)

They have paid people to deny climate change in order to continue raping the earth and making massive profits, absurd, otherwordly profits, all while raping the earth we all live on. When the shit hits the fan no one can blame anyone but themselves. Look at fracking? Germany is the gold standard for energy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
The Cato Institute is a libertarian think tank, they have an excellent track record.

I think they're being extremely generous with the 2035 date.

by my calculations, obama will have spent the remainder of the US funds by Jan 3rd, 2014, while shopping online from a vacation home in kenya hawaii.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 02:43:36 PM »
by my calculations, obama will have spent the remainder of the US funds by Jan 3rd, 2014, while shopping online from a vacation home in kenya hawaii.

ROFL!!! Yes!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 04:49:36 PM »
They have paid people to deny climate change in order to continue raping the earth and making massive profits, absurd, otherwordly profits, all while raping the earth we all live on. When the shit hits the fan no one can blame anyone but themselves. Look at fracking? Germany is the gold standard for energy.

Yeah like the conservative said great people. If they could just be a little more racist, homophobic and religious and you have a repub front runner :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »
The USA goes bust regardless of who is in the White House.

The seeds were sown looooong ago, and each subsequent administration furthered the process along a tad.
It has only been in the last few years that the problems that have always been there are coming to light.

Whether Democrat or Republican, ...it's over. The Empire is crumbling right before your eyes, and it ain't coming back anytime soon. Prepare for the inevitable... learn to speak Mandarin.

w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 02:41:49 PM »

The seeds were sown looooong ago, and each subsequent administration furthered the process along a tad.
It has only been in the last few years that the problems that have always been there are coming to light.

Whether Democrat or Republican, ...it's over. The Empire is crumbling right before your eyes, and it ain't coming back anytime soon. Prepare for the inevitable... learn to speak Mandarin.

This.  The debt clock is ticking.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 03:13:31 PM »
This.  The debt clock is ticking.

At this point, it's no longer going tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock!
At this point, it's more like one giant speeded up swoooosh!
Quite similar to the sound of a giant toilet flush!
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »
At this point, it's no longer going tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock!
At this point, it's more like one giant speeded up swoooosh!
Quite similar to the sound of a giant toilet flush!

Well, there's Bitcoin.  And soon enough, the U.S dollar will be Shitcoin.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »
Well, there's Bitcoin.  And soon enough, the U.S dollar will be Shitcoin.

I don't think Bitcoin is going to do what everyone hopes it will.

China, and a few other countries have banned it exchange, and the way it is encoded, every single user has to download the history of every transaction ever made in Bitcoin. It is flawed and needs restructuring.

I did see a Bitcoin ATM in Vancouver. It works either with your email, or a handprint.
I find bio-metrics too creepy.
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 03:45:12 PM »
I don't think Bitcoin is going to do what everyone hopes it will.

China, and a few other countries have banned it exchange, and the way it is encoded, every single user has to download the history of every transaction ever made in Bitcoin. It is flawed and needs restructuring.

I did see a Bitcoin ATM in Vancouver. It works either with your email, or a handprint.
I find bio-metrics too creepy.

Agreed, I don't place much faith in Bitcoin either.  Too volatile, with no intrinsic value, and other Governments, as in the case of China, will ban it if they deem it a threat to their currencies.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »

yet the simple solution is to just cut government spending drastically

if tonsof gov spending = debt and fail

do opposite

cut gov spending 80%

watch prices fall and economy roar

cut 80% regulations aka restrictions too!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »
United States is doomed.  Demographic changes and economic strain will splinter the country into regional entities that may have some loose affiliation.   
A

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 06:59:30 PM »
United States is doomed.  Demographic changes and economic strain will splinter the country into regional entities that may have some loose affiliation.   

I think color doesn't matter.  What does is incentives and freedom of action along with property.
Capitalism adds so much value that when you reduce the value suction by ending fed adn end most gov spending everyones life iproves and prices fall making incomes rise.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 07:25:05 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 08:17:07 PM »
yet the simple solution is to just cut government spending drastically

if tonsof gov spending = debt and fail

do opposite

cut gov spending 80%

watch prices fall and economy roar

cut 80% regulations aka restrictions too!

Far too late for self-correction. Bernanke, Paulson, and the banks have set things on an irreversible journey

Self-correction should have come before, ...now it will be a very painful self-destruction.

Prices may fall... along with wages, ...but nominal debt remains the same. That's what will kill it all.

Rising interest rates + lower exchange rate + increased government debt = a collision course with destiny.
w

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 03:27:35 PM »
right

lower gov spending

and deficits take care of themselves

end all pensiions and welfare

people need to get that austiran school economics IS economics, there is no such thing as demand side economics, its just politics at that point to ignore what economics has discovered

privatize all

end fed

end unions

replace lawyers with software, lawyers are non productive

end obama care

lower gov spending 90% or more