Author Topic: What chicks get attracted to!!  (Read 17373 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: What chicks get attracted to!!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 06:04:45 AM »
depends on the girl fo sho.. but chest, guns (curls for the girls  :-\ ) and abs ..

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 10:52:14 AM »
Giving 110%

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 12:55:37 PM »
however, i did wear a nice t-shirt once that was real tight on me and made my biceps and other muscles stick out.  some chick said to me once, "hey, nice t-shirt!"  it's strange, but guys sem to notice more if we've been lifting alot then women do.  i grt more compliments from guys about my size than i do from women. not to be gay or anything, but alot of my buddies who i don't see that often will say to me , hey, you've been lifting alot, huh?! you got huge bro!"   

theblond

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »

my leggs! when i wear my daisy dukes chicks are going crazy!!

maybe a dutch thing?

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 01:32:44 PM »
abs, shoulders, forearms, calves.
:-)

cshray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2006, 08:17:43 PM »
All you People out there shud thank me coz I was the guy to started this hot discussion.Manier people got to know the truth. For some it was a sweet news for some it was bitter..

Thanx 4 the females .Who equlally put in their Views on the topic..

Something to add here I also posted the same thread in many other BB forums....And the responces were equally good.

I will tell you What were the key factors...I got to learn ASAP....

Keep replying and also add some reps to me......(TOOO MEAN HA HA  8) 8) 8))

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2006, 08:52:30 PM »
They want a nice fat, pimply, ass stenched be-hind that will make a walrus jealous.

and your credit cards

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 03:16:03 AM »
we forgot about hair. hair's better than biceps.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 07:54:29 AM »
As I know a good tan is not a disadvantage.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2006, 08:01:09 AM »
I think that most "normal" girls are attracted to fitness model type of guys i.e Mike O'Hearn.  But there are a select group that like the freaky big guys. 

baseballmom

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2006, 08:34:34 AM »
I think that most "normal" girls are attracted to fitness model type of guys i.e Mike O'Hearn.  But there are a select group that like the freaky big guys. 

Bears grls like bigmike.

: )

Just playing

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2006, 10:39:59 AM »
yeah and some of the ones who like the freaky big guys are freaky big themselves.
bodybuildersreality.com

fitforyou

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 03:48:39 PM »
I gotta be honest with you guys.  You just don't get it! 

If you are looking for a long term relationship money helps, but the guy has got to be nice looking and he has to have the total package!    I don't care how much money he has; if he is ugly, out of shape and acts like a jerk, he won't hold my interest for a second.

Women are looking for a guy with a fit body.  He does not have to be a body builder, but it would be best to share my interest in fitness and working out.  Some muscle is better than no muscle.  And lean is better than fat.  If I met a man whose only weakness was that he was 20 lbs. heavy, that would not stop me from having a relationship with him.  My personal favorite body part is the butt.  And I also enjoy a muscular chest and nice arms.  A guy can be too big also.  If I can't reach my man's butt while we are making love, I'm missing out.  A nice looking face is important. 

It is also important for my man to have a heart and to be warm and kind.  I need a man who accepts me and respects me for who I am and does not try to change me or my opinions.  It is ok to have a difference of opinion.  I don't expect my man to think EXACTLY like me.  I like being treated like a lady.  Men who are selfish, self centered, complain, and unhappy are not cool to be around.  The last part of the equation requires that my man have some skills in bed.  No woman enjoys being with a selfish lover. 

The most important part truly is the personality.  A couple has to "click" in likes, dislikes, spirituality, raising kids, etc. 

Women don't just look only at the physical aspects when they want to be with a man.  This may be the initial attraction, but the mental/personality attraction is much more important to maintain a long term relationship.

Now if you are talking short term realtionship (one night or less), then generally the physical takes priority over the mental/personality.  And cash, sure that helps.... But is not NUMBER ONE!  :D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »
I gotta be honest with you guys.  You just don't get it! 

If you are looking for a long term relationship money helps, but the guy has got to be nice looking and he has to have the total package!    I don't care how much money he has; if he is ugly, out of shape and acts like a jerk, he won't hold my interest for a second.

Women are looking for a guy with a fit body.  He does not have to be a body builder, but it would be best to share my interest in fitness and working out.  Some muscle is better than no muscle.  And lean is better than fat.  If I met a man whose only weakness was that he was 20 lbs. heavy, that would not stop me from having a relationship with him.  My personal favorite body part is the butt.  And I also enjoy a muscular chest and nice arms.  A guy can be too big also.  If I can't reach my man's butt while we are making love, I'm missing out.  A nice looking face is important. 

It is also important for my man to have a heart and to be warm and kind.  I need a man who accepts me and respects me for who I am and does not try to change me or my opinions.  It is ok to have a difference of opinion.  I don't expect my man to think EXACTLY like me.  I like being treated like a lady.  Men who are selfish, self centered, complain, and unhappy are not cool to be around.  The last part of the equation requires that my man have some skills in bed.  No woman enjoys being with a selfish lover. 

The most important part truly is the personality.  A couple has to "click" in likes, dislikes, spirituality, raising kids, etc. 

Women don't just look only at the physical aspects when they want to be with a man.  This may be the initial attraction, but the mental/personality attraction is much more important to maintain a long term relationship.

Now if you are talking short term realtionship (one night or less), then generally the physical takes priority over the mental/personality.  And cash, sure that helps.... But is not NUMBER ONE!  :D
what about a dick that hits your lungs in the missionary position?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 10:41:07 PM »
hahahaha :) :o
bodybuildersreality.com

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 10:58:07 PM »
my man wa wa wa wa wa waaaaa.....

You broads are a dime a dozen

fitforyou

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 04:44:21 PM »
To FREAKgeek, Jr. Yates, and Sarcasm:

You guys are all alike!   D*CKS AND A**HOLES!  You probably like d*cks in YOUR a**holes!  Why did I bother and waste my time responding to this thread?   Obviously, you just like seeing your own words in print and just want to entertain yourselves.  I suggest you continue entertaining yourselves; give that right hand a good work out and then the left so it doesn't get jealous.   Then you can please both of your BITCHES! Helpful tip! Try painting lipstick on them, it will add to the effect! 

I feel sorry for all of you shallow mama's boys.  Obviously "real" men don't even respond to this crap!

These forums are a WASTE of time.  Thank God I have a man who is real and knows how to make me happy.  Cause you guys sure don't know SH$T about women.  I bet you are all BIG FAT UGLY Bodybuilders with LITTLE D*CKS and GYNO TITS!! :-X

My husband has something to add:  What about a big dick that hits your lungs?  You seem curious.  You phrase this in a question.  Now I have one.  You want a big dick to hit your lungs?  In the doggy style position or missionary if you like?  Got some buddies in prison who would love to meet you.   ;D :'(

Also to FREAKgeek:  Wa wa wa, didn't your MAMA teach you how to speak?  And yeah, oh what a man he is!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 05:35:48 PM »
I feel sorry for all of you shallow mama's boys.  Obviously "real" men don't even respond to this crap!

Don't be so hard on yourself  :)

My fitness queen,
 If you haven't figured it out be now, most of these threads are out of 100% humor.  Try not to take it so hard. You can only talk so much about diet, training, and...attracting the opposite sex.

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2006, 05:50:33 PM »

Big and freaky is cool.  Chicks that say they don't like big guys just say that cos they couldn't get one if they tried (or they couldn't be bothered cooking chickens all the time or training their fat butts in the gym themselves).  A big guy can always look after you (handy for opening jars too).  Plus nothing is nicer than curling up to hard muscles at night time.  I cannot imagine being with a man who's back just goes straight up and down like an ironing board...  :P

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2006, 05:52:59 PM »

You guys are all alike!   D*CKS AND A**HOLES!  You probably like d*cks in YOUR a**holes!  Why did I bother and waste my time responding to this thread?   Obviously, you just like seeing your own words in print and just want to entertain yourselves.  I suggest you continue entertaining yourselves; give that right hand a good work out and then the left so it doesn't get jealous.   Then you can please both of your BITCHES! Helpful tip! Try painting lipstick on them, it will add to the effect! 

These forums are a WASTE of time.  Thank God I have a man who is real and knows how to make me happy.  Cause you guys sure don't know SH$T about women.  I bet you are all BIG FAT UGLY Bodybuilders with LITTLE D*CKS and GYNO TITS!! :-X

My husband has something to add:  What about a big dick that hits your lungs?  You seem curious.  You phrase this in a question.  Now I have one.  You want a big dick to hit your lungs?  In the doggy style position or missionary if you like?  Got some buddies in prison who would love to meet you.   ;D :'(

Also to FREAKgeek:  Wa wa wa, didn't your MAMA teach you how to speak?  And yeah, oh what a man he is!

When you're angry you're at you're weakest... (think about it)

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2006, 06:09:16 PM »
When you're angry you're at you're weakest... (think about it)

he's right.  why DID you get involved in this.  it seems as many people have a very negative viewpoint of women.  still, no one would buy the "nice guy" argument.  it's happened too many times throughout history that the nice guy has finished last, relationshipally, that is.  Yes, i made up that word.
:-)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »

i feel sorry for your hubby....   :'(

you are a cranky and uptight chick....   :-\

ease up and give him and us a break.....   ;)

you are like a lot of misguided women looking for and or thinks she deserves a perfect guy... I call it the "Princess complex' : they are these bitchy, spoiled girls who think they are entitled to "everything" in life.... please   ::)

there is no such thing as a perfect guy or in your own words... a "total package"   >:(

:-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2006, 10:16:05 AM »
You guys are all alike!   D*CKS AND A**HOLES!

Fit, you aren't one of these people that have both are you

My husband has something to add:  What about a big dick that hits your lungs?  You seem curious.  You phrase this in a question.  Now I have one.  You want a big dick to hit your lungs?  In the doggy style position or missionary if you like?  Got some buddies in prison who would love to meet you

Sounds like your husband is talking from experience.  Did you meet him while in prison or before.  Please elaborate for us.  You two sound like a perfect couple.  A couple of what is the question.  Just from reading your posts you obviously wear the pants in your relationship.  You sound controlling and very much a bitch,  This makes him very weak and submissive and probably is at your becken call 24/7.  Sounds like something I would want to stay as far away from as possible.  Good luck to you both, you deserve each other.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2006, 11:04:00 AM »
Remember that all women are different, what is appealing to one may not be the case for another. And never take advice of what women want from a woman cause they themselves don't know what it is.

In general if you wanna generate attraction from women it doesn't hurt to be attractive, confident, funny, outgoing, and unpredictable. If your goal is to keep these women don't be needy and be good in bed.

But like I mentioned, all women are different and some will like you for your money, abs, dick, build, race, etc.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
yeah and to get them all you have to do is be a bit of a prick.
bodybuildersreality.com