Author Topic: how to repair this door? picture  (Read 11185 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: how to repair this door? picture
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2013, 10:49:49 AM »
Imagine if you lived in America, where you could gun this bitch & her sister down if she pulled something like that. 

Lots of Hebrew women here too, and the living is cheaper.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2013, 10:51:20 AM »
Imagine if you lived in America, where you could gun this bitch & her sister down if she pulled something like that. 

Lots of Hebrew women here too, and the living is cheaper.
then africa police comes and murders you ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2013, 10:58:43 AM »
No way dude, in some states you can totally murder someone if they kick your door in.  Even the police, if they enter without warrant/cause.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
yeh she called the cops and they told her to fuck off pretty much

Cuban police is too soft in Belgium she will be fucked.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »
after current door was kicked down by an angry hebrew female i need to get it fixed, must be way stronger

One simple question for all of you guys: Please explain why apartment doors open inwards in USA and many other countries. In Finland they open outwards, so you can't kick door in, you have to brake it to pieces with tools like crowbar. Do you even understand how much this little detail would change? If you have good wooden door with good wooden frame, it would be same than kick solid wall when you try to kick it in. It would be funny to see when some bitch try to kick one of those in. In Estonia they use metal doors with steel frames, so try, please, just try..  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
One simple question for all of you guys: Please explain why apartment doors open inwards in USA and many other countries. In Finland they open outwards, so you can't kick door in, you have to brake it to pieces with tools like crowbar. Do you even understand how much this little detail would change? If you have good wooden door with good wooden frame, it would be same than kick solid wall when you try to kick it in. It would be funny to see when some bitch try to kick one of those in. In Estonia they use metal doors with steel frames, so try, please, just try..  ;D
brilliant

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
that door was kicked in by a 'sista'or a women on something found in analchalo's drawer..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »

In the US, on houses and small businesses, they open inward to provide exit if the door is blocked by something on the outside(e.g. A downed tree, etc....). They figure it's safe when dealing with small groups of people.

On larger buildings where multiple exits exist, code usually states for them to open outward to avoid bottle necking from multiple people trying to exit. Makes sense, as you can't swing inward a door when scores of people are pushing toward it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
In Estonia they use metal doors with steel frames, so try, please, just try..  ;D

Metal doors & fire regulations in residential buildings ?.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2013, 02:33:03 PM »
Fuck off - she was obviously trying to get out.

:D ;D

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »
Just take the door off and put plastic over the door way or a couple trash bags. Problem solved.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »

I've wondered about that, we have really good building codes so I don't get it.

In Florida and other gulf states I think some exterior doors open out instead of in.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
In the US, on houses and small businesses, they open inward to provide exit if the door is blocked by something on the outside(e.g. A downed tree, etc....). They figure it's safe when dealing with small groups of people.

On larger buildings where multiple exits exist, code usually states for them to open outward to avoid bottle necking from multiple people trying to exit. Makes sense, as you can't swing inward a door when scores of people are pushing toward it.

Awesome, thanks! !

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2013, 07:20:14 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2013, 12:32:53 AM »

Just calculate how many times there is a tree blocking the door compared to foot kicking it in. It is not just a movie cliché how they make fun for multiple locking devices and barricades in apartments. How many home invasions would be prevented if the doors and locks in USA or UK would be same quality than we have? Google Abloy, you see the locks which are just about impossible to open without the key or heavy tools. Combined to good quality doors, these little things are big part of the privacy and safety. In USA people need guns to make their home safe, while the houses are build like paper bags and you can push the door in. Here you need heavy tools to come through the door, so it is pointless to try, so we don't need use our guns to keep our homes safety. This is how it goes  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2013, 12:57:15 AM »
You need to ask Johnny Falcon.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 05:22:06 AM »
Just calculate how many times there is a tree blocking the door compared to foot kicking it in. It is not just a movie cliché how they make fun for multiple locking devices and barricades in apartments. How many home invasions would be prevented if the doors and locks in USA or UK would be same quality than we have? Google Abloy, you see the locks which are just about impossible to open without the key or heavy tools. Combined to good quality doors, these little things are big part of the privacy and safety. In USA people need guns to make their home safe, while the houses are build like paper bags and you can push the door in. Here you need heavy tools to come through the door, so it is pointless to try, so we don't need use our guns to keep our homes safety. This is how it goes  ;D

It's not just downed trees, but snow and such. It's common in the northeast and other snowy areas for a person to have to climb out and shovel.

High security isn't just a euro thing. We have Medeco, Schlage, and few other high end lock makers. We also import Chubb, Assa - Abloy, Fichet, etc.... Most folks just don't want to spend the money to upgrade from the contractor grade locks that are used for ease of use, not security.

Also in high crime areas, it's common to add burglar bars, hardened frames or out swing security doors, but many don't due to cost, home owners insurance regs, etc....

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2013, 05:50:15 AM »
after current door was kicked down by an angry hebrew female i need to get it fixed, must be way stronger

Fuck you are such a loser.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2013, 05:56:30 AM »
security fella came to repair says he cant fit a new door on short term

like 10 minutes after he fixed it she showed up again acting like an animal

called the police and they told her to fuck off

feels good

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2013, 06:41:39 AM »
security fella came to repair says he cant fit a new door on short term

like 10 minutes after he fixed it she showed up again acting like an animal

called the police and they told her to fuck off

feels good
She did that must? She must be strong.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2013, 07:02:21 AM »
She did that must? She must be strong.
i think she kicked the door down TOGETHER with her sister

not sure if they kicked TOGETHER but the sister was there so it makes sense

both of them black bitches around 80kg bw

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 07:03:06 AM »
just gonna ask the security company what to do

they probably gonna sell me something expensive

but i'd be entertained seeing her try that monkey fit on a steel door
Get a door with a window then.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2013, 07:08:33 AM »
i think she kicked the door down TOGETHER with her sister

not sure if they kicked TOGETHER but the sister was there so it makes sense

both of them black bitches around 80kg bw
Probably on steroids.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2013, 07:10:22 AM »
my friend says i'm setting myself up for big mess