Author Topic: how to repair this door? picture  (Read 11220 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: how to repair this door? picture
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2013, 07:12:47 AM »
my friend says i'm setting myself up for big mess

says these prostitution negroes are criminals

would burn your house down
I heard they carry matches.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2013, 07:15:34 AM »
maybe she went to get an axe or something now

the more she melts down the more the police will get fed up with her

you know if you piss off police one too many time they beat you up and claim you were assaulting them

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2013, 08:20:42 AM »
It's not just downed trees, but snow and such. It's common in the northeast and other snowy areas for a person to have to climb out and shovel.

High security isn't just a euro thing. We have Medeco, Schlage, and few other high end lock makers. We also import Chubb, Assa - Abloy, Fichet, etc.... Most folks just don't want to spend the money to upgrade from the contractor grade locks that are used for ease of use, not security.

Also in high crime areas, it's common to add burglar bars, hardened frames or out swing security doors, but many don't due to cost, home owners insurance regs, etc....

Talking to Finn about the snow is like trying to teach your father how to fuck, because we have that shit all over the country just about 2/3 of the each fucking year. How do we manage to get out with all our doors open outwards? Well, we push the door, and door push the show out of the way, at least as much it will be needed to get out to shovel that shit away.. And what you would see to be bigger risk, snow making it difficult to get out of the door like once each winter, or the possibility that some crackpot kick the door in and kill you. You see, there is home invasions also in Finland. It happens here once or twice per each year, while in UK there is something like 160 cases per each day. How about US? 160 cases for every hour?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2013, 08:24:13 AM »
i sent a very long and detailed email to immigration that they should not proceed with her legalization since it's all built on a fake marriage with some old dude

i hope they send her to africa

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2013, 08:24:57 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2013, 08:26:41 AM »
all goat meat and pounded yams
Again I am laughing!  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2013, 09:27:46 AM »
How about US? 160 cases for every hour?

About 7 per hour (number is for "in home" robbery, including home invasion type), but they don't give the method of entry. Very few people are killed, etc.... by someone forcing a door in the traditional manner that would be prevented by an outside swinging door. Many times with home invasions here in the States they either get the person to open the door under false pretenses or they grab them outside and walk them in. Also much of that is tied to the drug trade in certain areas.

Home invasions are a problem, but the number that could've been prevented by out swing doors vs a well made inward opening door is must likely small compared to the total number of incidents.

Now household burglaries are a bit different, the simple smash and grab would probably be foiled at a higher rate by use of out swing doors, but again one wonders by how much compared to a well made, well installed inward swing.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2013, 09:57:15 AM »
This is why I laugh at foreigners. Anabolichomo... This drama will mess with your hunt for 18" arms.

Also, how do you deal with the smell of nebrew women?
$

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »
does she bench press more than you?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »