Author Topic: Riptropin vs hygetropin  (Read 3333 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Riptropin vs hygetropin
« on: December 29, 2013, 12:08:00 PM »
So I have a choice from the same source to get riptropin for slightly more. Is it worth it or same?

OTH it's the same source.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Riptropin vs hygetropin
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 02:32:38 PM »
buy fake chinese shit

Idiot...

A_ahmed - Theres a couple threads on another board more or less saying Rips are a little more potent but hyges come without the bloat. So really depends on the look/gains you trying to acheive.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 02:45:43 PM »
Idiot...

A_ahmed - Theres a couple threads on another board more or less saying Rips are a little more potent but hyges come without the bloat. So really depends on the look/gains you trying to acheive.

Basically this ^^^

If you know anyone else who goes through the source, I'd try asking for their feedback if they've tried them.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 03:15:54 PM »
I used hygetropin 2 years ago or so it was decent hgh, currently using Jintropin and it's working good too.

heard very good things about Rips and once im done with jins ill order some Rips.

in my opinion go with Rips if you trust your source.

Good luck and please report back.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »
well if its gh its gh.

the only way to knwo for sure have it tested in alab before buying a years supply.

if one says the one of them is better, this means one of them is shit.

this is what i dislike about the chinese stuff.

with enough money you get real pharma stuff and can remain calm, but i wont even use gh ever anyway.

n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »
Ahmed rips in general should be cheaper, fyi. I haven't tried rips yet, soon

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
I used hygetropin 2 years ago or so it was decent hgh, currently using Jintropin and it's working good too.

heard very good things about Rips and once im done with jins ill order some Rips.

in my opinion go with Rips if you trust your source.

Good luck and please report back.

that's 2 years ago,now even norditropin got faked ffs
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
So I have a choice from the same source to get riptropin for slightly more. Is it worth it or same?

OTH it's the same source.
let them circulate for a bit before you consider this route, the hyges are strong and good to go, while Rips are on par or some say slightly better but from established sources, when a source gets a new product, let it circulate for a month or 2 and watch the feedback. I will review them and come back to this thread and let you know

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 11:49:58 PM »
well if its gh its gh.

the only way to knwo for sure have it tested in alab before buying a years supply.

if one says the one of them is better, this means one of them is shit.

this is what i dislike about the chinese stuff.

with enough money you get real pharma stuff and can remain calm, but i wont even use gh ever anyway.

the current batch of rips circulating are showing the same numbers that the current batch of hyges are showing from all the main top sources and they are fairly consistent and have been for 6 months at least. The slight difference is a bit more water retention with the rips.

People say whatever people want to hear, I do not, I investigate and say what the blood work shows always and know what is out there at all times  ;)