Author Topic: UFC 168 - Belfort looks bald - Will he fight Weidman now?  (Read 10312 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: UFC 168 - Belfort looks bald - Will he fight Weidman now?
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
okinawa karate
japan karate
korea karate

thailand muay thai

western boxing

all have weak points... all have strong points... I like to take the things that work for me the best out of every style...

ps, thanks qb... happy new year mate... I hope 2014 is your best year ever.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2013, 01:23:09 AM »
Seing Silva, I remebered why I had a hard time fighting in kyokushin tournaments.. I fractured my cuboid with a low kick. My bones were too frail for fighting and I was getting injured all the time. I hit hard and fought well but my body was not built for that.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2013, 01:46:24 AM »
Lay off Arce, he's a decent man

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2013, 02:34:20 AM »
okinawa karate
japan karate
korea karate

thailand muay thai

western boxing

all have weak points... all have strong points... I like to take the things that work for me the best out of every style...

ps, thanks qb... happy new year mate... I hope 2014 is your best year ever.

What about American Thumb Wrestling?
®

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2013, 05:09:55 AM »
In before someone says,"I'll kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back standing on one foot."

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2013, 05:43:55 AM »
In before someone says,"I'll kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back standing on one foot."

name your place and time. just show up and sign the waiver :D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2013, 06:14:18 AM »
Arce seems like a gent to me. I personally like his style...all these mouthy internet trolls what use are they? All you can do is challenge them to meet up or ignore them. They are normally way too cowardly to meet up so ignore it has to be.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
with all of this work... he should stay away from MMA 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
His fighting days are over. Great career. His body is telling him to stop

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Belfort looks bald
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2013, 12:01:26 PM »
dude you are a horrible poster who contributes nothing of any sort of substance to the internet.....you are like a autistic version of Google news for people who look like that Hispanic guy who was on the last season of "The A-Team"

you deserve to literally be crucified

everytime you press the "new topic" button a child gets raped, a 19 year old redneck gets a barbed wire tattoo around his bicep, Nickleback gets another number 1 hit song and Seth McFarlane gets another show made

hes the most popular and beloved poster on here.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »
I think this fight could really bring TRT under serious scrutiny if we see Belfort run through Wiedman with a Brutal flurry of "Roid Rage" strikes.....

Alot of guys are already cheesed off with TRT being legitimised, and Dana himself doesn't like it.

The problem is that its designed to bring test levels back to normal healthy natural levels and clearly some guys are stretching the "normal, healthy" range.

Belfort's dramatic pyhsique transformation has a lot of guys raising their eyebrows and calling bullshit on the entire concept of TRT.

Normal Test levels don't produce a separated ultra lean vascular physique like this.... I call BS on TRT.

When you're done, you're done. Don't abuse in your 20's, shut down your natural test levels and expect to hop on TRT at aged 29 for the rest of your fight career. Absolute bullshit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2013, 12:15:47 PM »
Yeah, i wish i had a tougher bone structure as well so i could keep on training MA

Most of my limbs are fucked up these days, bad knee, left shoulder, elbow etc

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
When you're done, you're done. Don't abuse in your 20's, shut down your natural test levels and expect to hop on TRT at aged 29 for the rest of your fight career. Absolute bullshit.

^

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2013, 12:20:28 PM »
A roided Belfort is a handful for anyone.

I look forward to the Belfort/Weidman fight.

To be honest, I think the guy who will become the next big thing in that division is Jacare. While relatively unknown to most MMA fans, the guy is a killer. He rocked the JiuJitsu world (Gi & no-gi) and has the right drive to make it far. He is also built like a truck.

He has picked up striking very well over the last few years and I think he is one of the guys to keep an eye on.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »
Jacare is a beast for sure

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2013, 12:23:51 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2013, 05:41:40 PM »

good thing for belfort theres no gh testing in the ufc.

gh potentiates low dose test. its not like hrt/trt is the only thing belfort is taking.

and thats what is making the difference- the gh w the trt, not the test alone.

b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
Test and HGH for sure

but cheating father time is just like cheating death

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
Anderson will be back. There was a doctors report released and apparently he should be able to train again within 6-8 months if the healing process works well. His doctor said that the leg is now reinforced and would never break again. How he recovers psychologically is what will get him back in the octagon. For a competitior like Silva i'd figure he'd be back by  2015. If his recovery goes well he may be back late 2014 in time for a december rematch.

I don't see vitor running through weidman. His phenom thing works only when he's on top. When things dont go his way he folds mentally. I haven't seen any different over the years. Belfort needs to connect and finish the fight soon before weidman drags him into deep waters and drowns him.

Jacare souza - the guy to watch for.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2013, 06:57:46 PM »
Anderson will be back. There was a doctors report released and apparently he should be able to train again within 6-8 months if the healing process works well. His doctor said that the leg is now reinforced and would never break again. How he recovers psychologically is what will get him back in the octagon. For a competitior like Silva i'd figure he'd be back by  2015. If his recovery goes well he may be back late 2014 in time for a december rematch.

I don't see vitor running through weidman. His phenom thing works only when he's on top. When things dont go his way he folds mentally. I haven't seen any different over the years. Belfort needs to connect and finish the fight soon before weidman drags him into deep waters and drowns him.

Anderson Silva is 38 years old.

It's done. That's a wrap. He will never be champion again.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »

Yeah i agree with that last part, its one thing being in Control when everything is going your own way...i can see that deep water thing happing as well, not too sure about Silva, healing and coming back @ 28-30 is one thing, healing and coming back Physically and more so Psychotically @ 38-40 yrs old...not sure he can do it, anythings possible.... just dont think he has Weidmans number everyone has that one guy they can just not crack imo for Silva its Weidman @ this Late stage in his Career.

AVBG

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2013, 07:32:27 PM »
I can't see Belfort posing too much trouble for Weidman. Weidman is on the rise, Belfort is not so convincing

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2013, 08:29:46 PM »
Lets not forget father time- old man couture who was in his forties or coose to it when he won the lh belt and was past his forties when he won the Hw belt. Couture didnt have the sheer athleticism or speed that Anderson displays. He fought smart and usually came out on top. Anderson hasnt shown much slowdown despite his age. Nevertheless Weidman may be his krptonite since he did get clipped briefly before the leg break. Weidman looked very good and was holding his own unlike most of Anderson opponents. Its a safe bet that a rematch is inevitable when Silva returns. He may retire but I think his pride will push him back to the octagon. His doctor mentioned that silva kept asking him how long before he can resume training. He has enough money to afford the best treatment and the UFC won't let their cash cow off that easy. We'll see soon enough. Right now its just opinions and speculation.