Author Topic: Just how natural are natural shows?  (Read 1740 times)

Everhard

• Getbig II
Just how natural are natural shows?
« on: December 29, 2013, 04:33:25 PM »
Was wondering how natural are the natural bodybuilding shows you think? Meaning the NGA and OCB. I know a lot of you are going to say they do polygraphs, but give me a break they are a joke. I have did three shows and each of my tests were inconclusive. And BTW, Layne Norton is both I think a NGA and OCB pro so that should tell you something.

che

• Getbig V
Re: Just how natural are natural shows?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
I personally know three people who have competed in a natural show and were on something.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »
My second natural  show I won the MW class ,the Overall winner ( LHW )  had  bigger bitch tits than Craig Goliath.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 06:06:12 PM »
I personally know three people who have competed in a natural show and were on something.
No way!

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:22:43 PM »
No way!

I hope that is sarcasm. Dude in the middle has to be one of the best looking naturals I have ever seen. Or, is he natural :)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 06:28:09 PM »
I hope that is sarcasm. Dude in the middle has to be one of the best looking naturals I have ever seen. Or, is he natural :)

natural or on low doses doesn't mater, they do not look impressive (posing like bodybuilders) this lean at all. Natural bb competition is stupid anyway.
Physique competition is where they should compete.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 06:30:18 PM »
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NATURAL BODYBUILDING CONTEST.

There will always be scumball cheaters who pass the tests given.......nothing worse than a dude on gear competing against true natty guys.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »
nobody sane in their head steps on stage natural.

its very easy, if you wanna see how far natural goes,do the following:

train full intense.

diet as the mags say, its more or less ok-ish.pick one diet that you find you can maintain long term.

do no steorids, waster a good 10 years in the gym and then se how it looks, you should be maxed out after ten years.

natural or on low doses doesn't mater, they do not look impressive (posing like bodybuilders) this lean at all. Natural bb competition is stupid anyway.
Physique competition is where they should compete.

agreed , it doesnt matter.each one does indicidualy what they can and want.posting pics and asking stuff is dumb.

and yes physique class is where the women in audience have meltdowns and scream, seen it with own eyes.

when the heavyweights step on the stage, only the closet homosexuals sitting there with jaws dropping and salivating slightly.

n

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »
Once you do a cycle, you are longer natural. You CAN, however, be clean at the time of a test, and enter a natural show. I have done exactly this. I do not consider myself natural because of the cycle I did.

I have also lost to a guy from the same gym as me who I knew was on and entered anyway into a drug tested show. To top it off his name was Enzo. That was a bitter pill to swallow.

There are lifetime natural shows though. Look those up and see the differences in the physiques.
$

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 06:57:57 PM »
I hope that is sarcasm.

Of course it`s sarcasm - you need to re-calibrate your sarcasometer my friend!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 07:02:06 PM »
Once you do a cycle, you are longer natural. You CAN, however, be clean at the time of a test, and enter a natural show. I have done exactly this. I do not consider myself natural because of the cycle I did.

I have also lost to a guy from the same gym as me who I knew was on and entered anyway into a drug tested show. To top it off his name was Enzo. That was a bitter pill to swallow.

There are lifetime natural shows though. Look those up and see the differences in the physiques.
Very true in a way...........you can`t just stop shooting Test Suspension and Winstrol V (both water based for you natural fags   ;)   ) and compete a week later once it clears your system.  ;D

Some cheating fucks probably do this.

If the organization deems 5-7-10 years drug free or what have you,then yes most definately.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 07:05:14 PM »
Very true in a way...........you can`t just stop shooting Test Suspension and Winstrol V (both water based for you natural fags   ;)   ) and compete a week later once it clears your system.  ;D

If the organization deems 5-7-10 years drug free or what have you,then yes most definately.

Oh yeah I know some takes longer... for me it was years. But I still reaped the benefits of being on at some point. But I was able to pass the tests at the time. Still don't consider that natural.
$

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
not natural at all
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
Oh yeah I know some takes longer... for me it was years. But I still reaped the benefits of being on at some point. But I was able to pass the tests at the time. Still don't consider that natural.
It`s not natural,but it`s clean which is OK in my book,and obviously the rule books of the organizations that aren`t lifetime natty.

You might still hold onto a bit of your earlier steroid use muscle,but nothing that`s gonna` make you look stellar as far as contest conditioning is concerned.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
Was wondering how natural are the natural bodybuilding shows you think? Meaning the NGA and OCB. I know a lot of you are going to say they do polygraphs, but give me a break they are a joke. I have did three shows and each of my tests were inconclusive. And BTW, Layne Norton is both I think a NGA and OCB pro so that should tell you something.

The vast majority of natural bodybuilding competitors are natural as the polygraph, 7 year requirement, and urine test usually causes most drug users to avoid the show.  Of course it doesn't mean that there isn't any cheats to be found.  
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 07:12:22 PM »

hell you can drop out the enathate 2-3 weeks out and go there.or prop some 1 week out.

and then runs some bit orals.

only have to stay away from eq and deca and not sure how long tren can be traced.

i have seen ifbb officials laughing about the pretext that there is even texting, with own eyes.

the test is a joke and only the jackasses will fail it.

n

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 07:59:22 PM »
as natural as gay "marriage"

K

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »
hell you can drop out the enathate 2-3 weeks out and go there.or prop some 1 week out.

and then runs some bit orals.

only have to stay away from eq and deca and not sure how long tren can be traced.

i have seen ifbb officials laughing about the pretext that there is even texting, with own eyes.

the test is a joke and only the jackasses will fail it.

Very true bro.....the Team Universe comes to mind......more hormones involved than at the Olympia yet it`s called natural.
::)

dustin

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 08:03:44 PM »
Anything under a gram is natural lol

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 04:16:27 AM »
The guy that runs my local gym has won countless 'natural' BB shows. He also happens to be the biggest roid dealer in town.... ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2013, 04:44:47 AM »
trouble with these shows is even if a guy gets off the couch and competes truly drugfree and gets 39th place. he will forever tell everyone  that the top 38 guys all beat the test and were 'cranked out of their minds'

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2013, 05:50:03 AM »