Author Topic: What's it like being a father?  (Read 8773 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: What's it like being a father?
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2013, 11:14:23 AM »
Future serial killer outing.
nah, I think I was more in shock than anything.

hearing him wail his broken version of 'DAAAAAAAADDDDD' when hes scared or cant find me but can hear me is heartwrenching.

its tough to describe.

dustin

« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »
I have to be honest... a lot of guys say it's fulfulling and such, Not really.

Sure you love your kids but that's a given. If you like your life now and love youself, it's not the best idea to get kids because society demands it.

You have to be 100 % ready to sacrifice a LOT of things you like to do as a single man in order to a. maintain a relationship and b. raise kids.

Wouldn't recommend it.

Not everyone has children because that's what society lays out. Some people are family oriented and actually like their family. I've got lots of nieces and nephews that I love dearly and have always wanted to have a family of my own. I've never given a single thought to what anyone else wanted for my family. They can go fuck themselves, I've got my family to love and spend time with. Never gave a shit about what outsiders think.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »
LOL my 8 months old loves it with I pop a biceps pos for him  ;D

When he is about two or three teach him the sick python joke like I did my daughters. Its hilarious when they do it.

Joke -

Tell them With a straight face ask "do you know an animal doctor?"

Other person almost always reply "no why".

Then have your son double bi pose and say " cause these pythons are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!:

My parents about pissed themselves laughing

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »
congrats...i remember the moment 5 years ago when mu daughter was born...it was so much emotions so i  cant even explained..was to shocked to cry but my eyes where watery (dont know the real word). To see the litgle want you have been waiting for in 9 months is mindblowing.  The happiest day of my life.

It is a full time job to have a kid, me and her mother separated when she was 2.5 so we have her 50/50 . Always one week each. But to see they grow and smile and have fun makes it all worth it..if i have a bad day and my daughter gives me a big hug all the problems goes away in that moment.

Dad mode off/ getbig troll mode on

Holy shit Mensa Bob is human. Ive seen it all now. Goodbye cruel world  ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
=XFACTOR link=topic=512612.msg7236507#msg7236507 date=1388412754]
So I pose the question.  Are you guys still training hard? I hope I can maintain the balance that I have, although running in the morning and training at night probably aren't going to happen anymore. As for dieting, forget it
[/quote]

Not as hard when I was single. With 5 kids (4 of which are girls) i train with weights enough to be scary to the little bastards that chase them but mostly I train now for functional & health bene's. You know be able to play, ride and hike with family and keep the chest, arms and legs / ass that drives the wife nuts  ;D

Sadly no more six pack... but waist is still a 36 (38 during the holidays lol ) of which I had when I graduated boot.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
me too. I never got that instant warm fuzzy feeling.... I kiterally felt nothing for the 1st six to 8 months... now im feeling things but its hard to describe them.

Having so many I can vouch this is normal. Hard to connect when they are pasted to the wife, your suffering from sleep deprivation and sex deprivation. I didn't really start to bond fully until my kids stopped breast feeding and started talking and I got more involved in their daily care.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2013, 04:25:34 PM »
Post has potential taken out of context

shockwave on anal gland stimulation:
I never got that instant warm fuzzy feeling.... I literally felt nothing for the 1st six to 8 months... now im feeling things but its hard to describe them.

;D

All jokes aside I have a hard time relating to this... to me it's been joy since T minus 8 months and 2 weeks. I guess I'm older than the average new dad. Had a lot of time to think about what it would be like and always loved kids. I have 3 younger sibilings and always took care of them at a young age.

®

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
I can relate to what  shockwave is saying, took a few months to bond with first child.
But once it does come it is the most powerfull emotion a man can feel. There is no hell you wouldnt endure.
I fucking hate my gf's guts, id have kicked the miserable bitch out of my life years ago as i truly detest her, but endure a miserable life with the cu nt out of the love for my kids and the fact i couldnt bear to spend even a few days a week away from them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2013, 04:58:16 PM »
Post has potential taken out of context

shockwave on anal gland stimulation:
;D

All jokes aside I have a hard time relating to this... to me it's been joy since T minus 8 months and 2 weeks. I guess I'm older than the average new dad. Had a lot of time to think about what it would be like and always loved kids. I have 3 younger sibilings and always took care of them at a young age.

Tbombz approved.

I didnt know what to think. I knew I wanted children but I wasnt quite preoared as my wife randomly turned to me on the way home and said 'Shockwave, dont be mad.... im pregnant.' I laughed and sais 'no you arent'.

Took me a while to adjust.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2013, 05:02:24 PM »
Tbombz approved.

I didnt know what to think. I knew I wanted children but I wasnt quite preoared as my wife randomly turned to me on the way home and said 'Shockwave, dont be mad.... im pregnant.' I laughed and sais 'no you arent'.

Took me a while to adjust.

;D