Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!  (Read 2467 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
2013 Getbig Awards - Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« on: December 29, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »
Gotta admire a bloke who came back from the dead! He survived much abuse and is still not taken seriously. I mean, who else would try as hard to be relevant and accepted? The lad clearly has problems and is delusional. Instead of pity he gets more abuse after his grandfather died. If he can survive that assault then no one can can hurt him. Besides, Arce would still pick him up at the airport.

Anyone who can come back from timeout and still annoy the shit out of everyone is a true Getbigger!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 07:54:47 PM »
His grandfather, dumbass.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 08:00:10 PM »
Gotta admire a bloke who came back from the dead! He survived much abuse and is still not taken seriously. I mean, who else would try as hard to be relevant and accepted? The lad clearly has problems and is delusional. Instead of pity he gets more abuse after his grandmother died. If he can survive that assault then no one can can hurt him. Besides, Arce would still pick him up at the airport.

Anyone who can come back from timeout and still annoy the shit out of everyone is a true Getbigger!

Damn grandpa first  now grandma ,poor Shizzo .

RIP

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »
Worst thread of the years goes to...

This one.
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »

RIP

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 08:04:03 PM »
Shizzo is the guy everyone loves to hate. So he deserves to be on Getbig with the rest of the flotsam!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 08:06:18 PM »
Come on, sir.  Annoying people is now the lofty standard we aim for?  Shizzo went too far with his suicide threat.  Period.  He has serious issues he should deal with instead of trolling a website.  This site is fun and i enjoy it as much as anyone, but the shit he does is maniacal.  I cannot even imagine faking my own death, viciously attacking booty, and now threatening suicide on top of the other sundry offenses he must have racked up.  He has a lot to be ashamed for.  I'm all for second chances but this dude shits all over this forum and like an abusive alcoholic husband, apologizes in the morning and swears it will never happen again.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 08:12:56 PM »

RIP

To be precise Shizzo was the first

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
Come on, sir.  Annoying people is now the lofty standard we aim for?  Shizzo went too far with his suicide threat.  Period.  He has serious issues he should deal with instead of trolling a website.  This site is fun and i enjoy it as much as anyone, but the shit he does is maniacal.  I cannot even imagine faking my own death, viciously attacking booty, and now threatening suicide on top of the other sundry offenses he must have racked up.  He has a lot to be ashamed for.  I'm all for second chances but this dude shits all over this forum and like an abusive alcoholic husband, apologizes in the morning and swears it will never happen again.

Who knows what defects most Getbiggers have. Yes, Shizzo is disturbed. That is why he belongs here.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »
the only thing he did was carve out his nitch on getbig, nothing else.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 08:27:22 PM »
Who knows what defects most Getbiggers have. Yes, Shizzo is disturbed. That is why he belongs here.

Fair enough.  But the difference is that shitsoul posts all his defects on a public forum.  He just plain goes too far.  Fucking around and breaking balls is one thing, but his bullshit is insane.  I do hope he takes a timeout for his sake and just lets things cool off because he has a lot of heat on him now.  Seems like that was his goal all along....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 08:28:17 PM »
In 10 years who here will be remembered on Getbig? You belong here if you can survive the taunts.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
Fair enough.  But the difference is that shitsoul posts all his defects on a public forum.  He just plain goes too far.  Fucking around and breaking balls is one thing, but his bullshit is insane.  I do hope he takes a timeout for his sake and just lets things cool off because he has a lot of heat on him now.  Seems like that was his goal all along....

Insane he is = true Getbigger.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »
You're quite disturbed yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »
In 10 years who here will be remembered on Getbig? You belong here if you can survive the taunts.

I totally agree.  I love this place.  It is a lot of fun, but there is a line and shizzo crossed it bigtime.  Threatening suicide?  That was too much. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »
Shizzo hasn't learned an important thing about surviving on hostile forums. You don't have to reply to all questions and taunts. If you do you will be a mess. Never let the flotsam define who you are. Well, this is impossible here but Shizzo doesn't know that. Honesty has little purchase on Getbig. This is a place to bag others to make yourself feel good!

What you?

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 08:49:50 PM »
Shizzo hasn't learned an important thing about surviving on hostile forums. You don't have to reply to all questions and taunts.
What you?

God knows that's why you're still here Vince.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 08:53:50 PM »
of all the people a closet pedophile comes for shizzos support,the irony is hilariouse ;D

and yes you are a pedo you so fucking old any living girl is too young for you, vince.

n

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
Gal, shame on you for posting those lies.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 10:34:12 PM »
Shizzo is the guy everyone loves to hate. So he deserves to be on Getbig with the rest of the flotsam!

He is fun to hate,  but he does pollute a lot of threads.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 10:42:38 PM »
It just seems logical to requite the great mass 04 doing his best navy font response

Quote from: mass 04 on January 19, 2012, 10:08:30 AM

The floatsam here can't appreciate a bloke out on an afternoon jaunt. Perhaps he is just looking for some young lads to partake in a spirited game of touch football? The getbig experts don't even see those tables that could be scrapped and be made into a grand lattimus dorsi contractor contraption. Perhaps that young Sheila shouldn't wear such provocative outfits if she doesn't want a mature sod with arms a hair under 18 inches to follow her into the changing area?
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »
Gal, shame on you for posting those lies.

Why do they call you a pedophile, Vince? And the white van, what's that about? Clear the air.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »
Why do they call you a pedophile, Vince? And the white van, what's that about? Clear the air.

Safety Fat

"

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 11:12:28 PM »
$

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 11:21:17 PM »
Gotta admire a bloke who came back from the dead! He survived much abuse and is still not taken seriously. I mean, who else would try as hard to be relevant and accepted? The lad clearly has problems and is delusional. Instead of pity he gets more abuse after his grandfather died. If he can survive that assault then no one can can hurt him. Besides, Arce would still pick him up at the airport. Anyone who can come back from timeout and still annoy the shit out of everyone is a true Getbigger!

Not even close...