Author Topic: trenbelone enathate is the devil  (Read 6532 times)

officer builder

• Getbig II
trenbelone enathate is the devil
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:20:20 AM »
basically i am taking 4oo mg of tren e A week with 800 mg of test e a week. seeing some nasty results currently on third week. crazy amounts of energy. problem is i cant sleep for shit. what the fuck can i do? i was planning 10 weeks of trenbelone. got about 5 more shots of this 10 ml bottle then i think im switching to another drug. feel like i cant breathe at night. how do you guys deal with this shit?

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: trenbelone enathate is the devil
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 06:42:03 AM »
Cut your dose in half it is not worth feeling like shit.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 07:42:53 AM »
use less,duuhhh.

if theres sides,theres a reason for it.

tolerance only goes so far.

n

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 07:55:06 AM »
does Test cyp fuck up sleeping habit......I came off my test for two weeks now and am sleeping MUCH better, but was on low dose 200 every 7-10 days....

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 08:01:58 AM »
does Test cyp fuck up sleeping habit......I came off my test for two weeks now and am sleeping MUCH better, but was on low dose 200 every 7-10 days....

Less energy= more sleep

For me anyways, coming off all I wanna do is sleep.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 08:02:38 AM »
Less energy= more sleep

For me anyways, coming off all I wanna do is sleep.

makes sense thanks

going to stay off for a month get my balls to re-inflate  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 08:26:32 AM »
when initialy starting a cycle, and groth sets in, or when starting a diet, there will be some weird tireness and very good sleeping, its just the body recovering and adapting.

there will be some lethargy, which one has to learn to interpret properly, sometimes its being realy dead tired, sometimes its just the water retention making you feel tired.

and then you go to gym and boom, perfect workout.

but basicaly, while on, youre supercharged 247, everything, metabolism, cns, everything.

means youre tired permanently and the ped masks that.

you will really notice that if and incase you come off,then you see how tired the whole system is.

can have training days off,it dont change a thing, permanently supercharged.

i wonder if this extends life or not,lol.

i feel very honestly that cardio helps alot with this and being active.you can feel youre more healthy when you do cardio.

or just move around alot in general
n

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »
when initialy starting a cycle, and groth sets in, or when starting a diet, there will be some weird tireness and very good sleeping, its just the body recovering and adapting.

there will be some lethargy, which one has to learn to interpret properly, sometimes its being realy dead tired, sometimes its just the water retention making you feel tired.

and then you go to gym and boom, perfect workout.

but basicaly, while on, youre supercharged 247, everything, metabolism, cns, everything.

means youre tired permanently and the ped masks that.

you will really notice that if and incase you come off,then you see how tired the whole system is.

can have training days off,it dont change a thing, permanently supercharged.

i wonder if this extends life or not,lol.

i feel very honestly that cardio helps alot with this and being active.you can feel youre more healthy when you do cardio.

or just move around alot in general

"if it extends life"  ;D

We all would have our grandmothers juiced to the gills if it were true.

Tedim: you really just going off for a month or forever perhaps?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 09:02:52 AM »
"if it extends life"  ;D

yeah hermano, its bit a viscious cycle isnt it, if you dont be overly active,the blood pressur ewill do you in, if youre overactive you will wear and tear down the body.

ppl dont seem to get, if youre seriousky training with ped+cardio, the overall intensity should be coming close to professional other sprts athletes,they soon retire dont they.

ofc few train that hard.

best is to keep the damage down by dietif not, one asks to be fucked.

the supercharger thing is bi tlike a car running at redline rpm most of time, while the natty cruises at 2k rpms.

bit a scary thought.
n

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »
yeah hermano, its bit a viscious cycle isnt it, if you dont be overly active,the blood pressur ewill do you in, if youre overactive you will wear and tear down the body.

ppl dont seem to get, if youre seriousky training with ped+cardio, the overall intensity should be coming close to professional other sprts athletes,they soon retire dont they.

ofc few train that hard.

best is to keep the damage down by dietif not, one asks to be fucked.

the supercharger thing is bi tlike a car running at redline rpm most of time, while the natty cruises at 2k rpms.

bit a scary thought.

It makes sense to do our part with trying to stay healthy while using. Like you said cardio and diet are the main ones. Drinking plenty of water and staying away from drugs and alcohol will go along way too.

These guys talking about eating crap on a daily basis, just cause they can get away with it (cosmetically) are the worse. But that's the problem with the bbing mentality in that the look is above all else...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 12:37:07 PM »
"if it extends life"  ;D

no just a month...I have a skript but took too much too quickly so the pharma has me cut off from the 10cc till Feb....

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:34 PM »
no just a month...I have a skript but took too much too quickly so the pharma has me cut off from the 10cc till Feb....

;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
;D

Gals fault he told me to narrow the timeline...... ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 01:22:24 PM »
Gals fault he told me to narrow the timeline...... ;D

Logistics of peace.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 05:56:44 PM »
Empirical data: You absolutely cannot run it the rest of (what's left) of your life ~

Clinical data: "0"

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 12:34:32 PM »

hAHA  been there quite a few times with quite a few meds  ;) 
Some pharmacists are a more understanding than others, had one threaten to report me to DEA for trafficking or some bullshit, did not return to said pharmacy.

Tren Enanth is nasty because it takes SOOOO long to wear off if you go overboard.  I couldnt sleep at all for more than 30 min even with xanax, soma, and vikes.  Some are super sensitive and others take 300 mg daily with no issues.  I would die on 300 mg daily. 

Galeniko is right about that shit tired feeling when starting and ending a cycle.  I would be at work and actually consider sleeping behind some cabinets on a dirty floor.  It goes away when your body starts adapting. 

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »
basically i am taking 4oo mg of tren e A week with 800 mg of test e a week. seeing some nasty results currently on third week. crazy amounts of energy. problem is i cant sleep for shit. what the fuck can i do? i was planning 10 weeks of trenbelone. got about 5 more shots of this 10 ml bottle then i think im switching to another drug. feel like i cant breathe at night. how do you guys deal with this shit?
  i think i found the solution to sleeping a bit better. 30 min of high intensity cardio on the stair master after lifting. have slept way better the last 2 days. anxiety seems to be going away slowly.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 03:01:36 AM »

Not the best answer but when I use Tren I take xanax to sleep and help calm the side effects,just be careful and take the least amount possible as xanax is highly addictive but works like magic if you need to chill out and sleep.Valium will work as well and is not as addictive.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 05:20:06 AM »
Not the best answer but when I use Tren I take xanax to sleep and help calm the side effects,just be careful and take the least amount possible as xanax is highly addictive but works like magic if you need to chill out and sleep.Valium will work as well and is not as addictive.

Shitty advice you want the guy to flirt around with one of the worst addictions there is? After 3-4 days of xanax you get withdraw symptoms. Better off dropping the tren e.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Shitty advice you want the guy to flirt around with one of the worst addictions there is? After 3-4 days of xanax you get withdraw symptoms. Better off dropping the tren e.

You don't think pro bodybuilders use xanax or valium-lol? Read my post again. I didn't say it was a good answer it is just what I use to calm the side effects. Your right after just a few days you might get addicted so probably not the best route but it is what I do. He can try cutting the amount of carbs he uses and see if that helps. If you eat to many carbs on tren it will cause more sweating and hot flashes. hell maybe the tren is overdosed or possibly made with impure raw material. The next best thing is to try lowering the dose and if that still does not work just drop the Tren or try a diffrent brand. The one thing I know is you won't make any good gains if you are not sleeping.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 04:58:33 PM »
You don't think pro bodybuilders use xanax or valium-lol? Read my post again. I didn't say it was a good answer it is just what I use to calm the side effects. Your right after just a few days you might get addicted so probably not the best route but it is what I do. He can try cutting the amount of carbs he uses and see if that helps. If you eat to many carbs on tren it will cause more sweating and hot flashes. hell maybe the tren is overdosed or possibly made with impure raw material. The next best thing is to try lowering the dose and if that still does not work just drop the Tren or try a diffrent brand. The one thing I know is you won't make any good gains if you are not sleeping.

I'll take xanax for a few days and when I stop I definitely can feel it. I had a buddy who was  extremely addicted to that and methadone. I'm actually able to keep a bottle full of them  around and only use them a few times a month. We both know how bad the addiction can be.

Bodybuilders have to be walking pharmacies.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 05:36:24 PM »
I'll take xanax for a few days and when I stop I definitely can feel it. I had a buddy who was  extremely addicted to that and methadone. I'm actually able to keep a bottle full of them  around and only use them a few times a month. We both know how bad the addiction can be.

Bodybuilders have to be walking pharmacies.

Yes xanax can be beneficial but it can be really easy to become addicted because they work real well when you are on a harsh cycle especially a cycle where tren is involved. The xanax will take away your anxiety,hot flashes, keep you calm, and is a great sleep aid as well. xanax also has a muscle relaxant property as do most benzos. If you are a person who has control and can take xanax very sparingly(meaning not on a daily basis) you can pull it off without becoming addicted, but usually it works so well alot of people lose control easy and yes 3-4 days of use in a row and you can become addicted, or if you try to quit after 3-4 days one might think it would be no big deal but you will feel like garbage for the same amount of days you took them for.

Like I said this isn't a good answer but you would be surprised how many pros use xanax or valium when they are on a hectic cycle and on high doses of tren. You have to have control like spiros. alot of guys jump into taking xanax not knowing how powerfull the drug is. It is more addictive then heroin and the withdrawals are worse then a heroin withdrawal if used for a long time and you stop using them cold turkey, but if you are hurting for a good night of sleep or to calm curve trensomnia and the other tren side effects it will work it is just too bad xanax is so addictive. Now I never said anything about methadone that is a opiate that doctors like to use to curve heroin addiction but nowadays it is also used for pain management.That is why I get mad when somebody who is taking methadone is automatically judged as a ex-heroin addict because that is not always true methadone is now used for pain management as well. methadone will not help trensomnia and the other tren side effects like xanax will.

I feel bad for whoever spiros's friend is because being addicted to methadone and xanax is a rough ride. I hope he was getting them legally prescribed. methadone is really nasty stuff. I think a drug like suboxone or subutex is better for coming off heroin but like I said doctors do prescribe methadone for pain management especially to people who do not have good insurance because methadone tabs at the pharmacy are very cheap.

Anyway if you are having really bad side effects when on tren it is best to just cutt the dose  and see if that helps ,if that does not help try cutting carb intake, if that does not help just drop the tren or change brands. If you cannot sleep when on cycle you cannot make gains so it beats the whole purpose. One could also try using Tren hex(parabolin) or the most commonly used Tren ester (Tren acetate).

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 08:00:15 PM »
Yes xanax can be beneficial but it can be really easy to become addicted because they work real well when you are on a harsh cycle especially a cycle where tren is involved. The xanax will take away your anxiety,hot flashes, keep you calm, and is a great sleep aid as well. xanax also has a muscle relaxant property as do most benzos. If you are a person who has control and can take xanax very sparingly(meaning not on a daily basis) you can pull it off without becoming addicted, but usually it works so well alot of people lose control easy and yes 3-4 days of use in a row and you can become addicted, or if you try to quit after 3-4 days one might think it would be no big deal but you will feel like garbage for the same amount of days you took them for.

Like I said this isn't a good answer but you would be surprised how many pros use xanax or valium when they are on a hectic cycle and on high doses of tren. You have to have control like spiros. alot of guys jump into taking xanax not knowing how powerfull the drug is. It is more addictive then heroin and the withdrawals are worse then a heroin withdrawal if used for a long time and you stop using them cold turkey, but if you are hurting for a good night of sleep or to calm curve trensomnia and the other tren side effects it will work it is just too bad xanax is so addictive. Now I never said anything about methadone that is a opiate that doctors like to use to curve heroin addiction but nowadays it is also used for pain management.That is why I get mad when somebody who is taking methadone is automatically judged as a ex-heroin addict because that is not always true methadone is now used for pain management as well. methadone will not help trensomnia and the other tren side effects like xanax will.

I feel bad for whoever spiros's friend is because being addicted to methadone and xanax is a rough ride. I hope he was getting them legally prescribed. methadone is really nasty stuff. I think a drug like suboxone or subutex is better for coming off heroin but like I said doctors do prescribe methadone for pain management especially to people who do not have good insurance because methadone tabs at the pharmacy are very cheap.

Anyway if you are having really bad side effects when on tren it is best to just cutt the dose  and see if that helps ,if that does not help try cutting carb intake, if that does not help just drop the tren or change brands. If you cannot sleep when on cycle you cannot make gains so it beats the whole purpose. One could also try using Tren hex(parabolin) or the most commonly used Tren ester (Tren acetate).

The dude I know who was addicted to xanax and methadone actually got clean after many stints in rehab. His step father actually got a bunch of my friends hooked on strong pain killers. He would get a bunch of vicoden every month and sell most of them he then got bumped up to oxy 40s soon many of my good friends were snorting them. They all branched out and found other dealers. Many of my friends got clean though after years of a abuse. The stepfather ended up dieing of an overdose from methadone and booze. He turned blue one night and his junky friends waited to long to call for help. Thank god mostly everyone ended up getting clean. The step son was screwed from the start having his own step dad giving him these dangerous drugs.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 09:07:28 PM »

When taking tren you should always stick to acetate.. It's much easier to manage side effects and if it gets too much you can just stop taking it and it will clear your system faster.. I don't like how tren made me feel and wouldn't use again