Author Topic: juice monkeys never keep it real  (Read 3068 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
juice monkeys never keep it real
« on: December 30, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »
does any1 notice how uptight ifbb dudes are...in interviews, they portrait themselves as chicken eating athletes that live the healthy lifestyle and preach what they do is glorious ... it could not be more opposite of that..why can any1 just step up and say "i lift to fuck bitches, make money, and party"..is injecting 5grams of test something so difficult that you need to become a 'pro" at? Fuck that shit about genetics...up the dose and up da gains..these dudes pretend so hard they are holy...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: juice monkeys never keep it real
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 05:44:53 PM »
kali says he is all natural life time

he only adds carbs

he said that he does NOT like ANY chemicals

:D ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »
If you seriously believe that Genetics don't play a HUGE role in Pro bodybuilding, you need to take two steps back... and then maybe three more.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:48:44 PM »
seriously WTF does it matter if you juice...these fuking asshole 'naturals" will never give in..juice is awesome..its gets you big, gets you bitches, makes you be looked at by others everywhere you go..people fear you..you become a sex animal..bitches want more sex...what the fuk is wrong with that..

anytime anyone ask me about juice i say.. hell yea..you need some?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
If you seriously believe that Genetics don't play a HUGE role in Pro bodybuilding, you need to take two steps back... and then maybe three more.

ok yes to a certain point it does..the olympia top 10 are people MEANT to be there..MEANT to grow to a degree where their bodies will always be different than any other person..you can see their elite genetics ..its visual..but it does not mean they arent experimenting with various chemicals the night before to "dry" out better

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »
seriously WTF does it matter if you juice...these fuking asshole 'naturals" will never give in..juice is awesome..its gets you big, gets you bitches, makes you be looked at by others everywhere you go..people fear you..you become a sex animal..bitches want more sex...what the fuk is wrong with that..

anytime anyone ask me about juice i say.. hell yea..you need some?

just the mention of steroids freaks some people out. they think you will snap at any moment

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »
just the mention of steroids freaks some people out. they think you will snap at any moment

its freaking amazing..smaller guys get serious around you and while most others respect you just because of your size..its a social afrodisiac..women look at you and you automatically become "different" than others which is essential in the game of getting laid...i have never witnesses a girl say guys who are big are ugly..all my jacked friends fuck girls all day long.. i dont get it..anytime im on juice women flock to you..ok maybe not the stupid spoiled white chicks..but you get ten fold more attention from women..your boss fears you..you look better in suites...

the list can go on..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 06:10:37 PM »
does any1 notice how uptight ifbb dudes are...in interviews, they portrait themselves as chicken eating athletes that live the healthy lifestyle and preach what they do is glorious ... it could not be more opposite of that..why can any1 just step up and say "i lift to fuck bitches, make money, and party"..is injecting 5grams of test something so difficult that you need to become a 'pro" at? Fuck that shit about genetics...up the dose and up da gains..these dudes pretend so hard they are holy...
Dennis Wolf is your man.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 06:40:21 PM »
ok yes to a certain point it does..the olympia top 10 are people MEANT to be there..MEANT to grow to a degree where their bodies will always be different than any other person..you can see their elite genetics ..its visual..but it does not mean they arent experimenting with various chemicals the night before to "dry" out better

Genetics and juice are both equally important fool. lol @ dismissing genetics. Genetics is EVERYTHING in all aspects of life. Even desk jobs are better for people with certain genetics.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »

01:20 mark

NO Chemicals at ALL.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 11:59:50 PM »
I get the distinct impression that some folks here do not understand just exactly what "genetics" are...

either that or we just have another thread over-loaded with just plain stupid (as usual)

Are there really dumbasses here that think that a fat guy with very wide hip bones, a very wide waste and very narrow shoulders with long insertion points (basically a pear shape) could somehow transform into a guy with narrow hip bones, short muscle insertions, wide clavicles, large chest and round muscle bellies along with extremely low levels of bodyfat just because he got ahold of some Test and D-bol?

I don't care if he had Test, Tren, D-bol, AD-50, HGH, IGF-1, Clen, T-3, loop diuretics, took 10 shits and drank 20 gallons of distilled water....

He ain't gonna win a show (unless he's the only one competing)

Which one of these fags do you think has the best genetics for bodybuilding? Is it difficult to tell? Will drugs somehow miraculously transform one into the other? I know this argument is getting stupid, but I get the impression that there are some people here that REALLY are that stupid. They are probably the same fucktards that are always getting a gym membership that mommy and daddy pay for and then asking about "steroids" before they even know what lifting a weight is... or am I wrong.. and MEAN???? Ooooooooohh....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 04:22:26 PM »
dyslexic is educating some of the guys. That is a good thing to do.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 08:47:59 PM »
 that kid seid is NOT Natural.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 08:54:35 PM »