Author Topic: Gene Simmons: Tim Tebow and Anti-Christian Bias  (Read 7998 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Gene Simmons: Tim Tebow and Anti-Christian Bias
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:29:55 PM »

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Gene Simmons: Tim Tebow and Anti-Christian Bias
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:20:35 AM »
The backlash to fundamentalists is rooted entirely in their obstreperousness on biology curriculum in the public schools.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 09:24:58 AM »
The backlash to fundamentalists is rooted entirely in their obstreperousness on biology curriculum in the public schools.

sounds like you love the kawk
K

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »

Gesundheit!

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »
Oh brother. Why would a non-christian care about his christian identity... unless except there's money to be made? If you don't see this as a promotion piece I don't even know what to say.
follow the arrows

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 09:23:54 AM »
Gene Simmons and Tim Tebow LOL.....wow.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 09:42:59 AM »
There is undeniably a bias against Christianity and Christians in the United States in terms of criticism.  It's acceptable to mock and criticize Christianity to a degree and in ways that would be unacceptable toward any other religion, in particular Islam.  No doubt in my mind about this.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 10:36:52 AM »
There is undeniably a bias against Christianity and Christians in the United States in terms of criticism.  It's acceptable to mock and criticize Christianity to a degree and in ways that would be unacceptable toward any other religion, in particular Islam.  No doubt in my mind about this.

Although many of his contemporaries disagree, Richard Dawkins has lead the charge for public contempt of theists in general:

I agree with Dawkins in that theists and Christians in particular should be prepared to defend their faith, but Peter noted this same thing 2000 years ago....as believers we're called to do so.

1 Peter 3:15
15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 01:40:00 PM »
Christianity is getting mocked on a global scale - try that with any other religion, especially Isislam, and you're getting ridiculed like crazy... "Religious Freedumbs, bigot, racist, bodybuilder!"
"Unfortunately" the holy book is not compatible with the current pretentious rainbow agenda and lacks Saudi financed backings.

Btw, it's a little bit unnerving that the bible seems to be used as a script for future events.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »

Obstreperousness? Can I even Google this?