Author Topic: RIP Jessie Boller  (Read 6398 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
RIP Jessie Boller
« on: December 30, 2013, 10:24:51 PM »
From Jason Adams

" I am in total shock right now... I just found out a friend of mine has passed away. Her name is Jessie Boller and at this point I do not know all of the details. She was from my hometown in Oklahoma and a very kind, fun loving soul.  If you know her, please click on her name and write something on her page. I am sure her family will appreciate it. My prayers go out to her family to remain strong. I was going to include a headshot of her, but decided to include a picture of her doing what she absolutely loved...competing."

From Jessie Boller - "Do not allow other peoples discomfort with greatness tarnish your drive! The way that people view extraordinary acts like they are things that can only occur on the other side of the looking glass is the reason they will forever remain an observer."

"This does not equal that. A picture of me does not give you the right to make lewd comments about my body. A sexy image does not make me void of intelligence. An image that I see as beauty please don't translate to smut. Me sharing my work with you does not give you the right to violate me with disgusting images or words. I have a smile that loves, a heart that gives, a mind that excels and a laugh that has overcome hardship. PLEASE remember that I am a woman who deserves to be treated as every woman, with kindness and respect. When you speak to me filter it with the love of a friend, the gaze of a father and the respect EVERY person deserves. I share a lot of my life but I do not forfeit my right to courteous treatment. This does not equal that."

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP Jessie Boller
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 06:14:47 PM »
PLEASE remember that I am a woman who deserves to be treated as every woman, with kindness and respect.

i lol'd ;D