Author Topic: LOL! You just can't make this up....stupid "man-made" climate change believers  (Read 7886 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter
Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition

They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year.
The scientists have been stuck aboard the stricken MV Akademik Schokalskiy since Christmas Day, with repeated sea rescue attempts being abandoned as icebreaking ships failed to reach them.
Now that effort has been ditched, with experts admitting the ice is just too thick. Instead the crew have built an icy helipad, with plans afoot to rescue the 74-strong team by helicopter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531159/Antarctic-crew-build-ice-helipad-help-rescuers.html#ixzz2p3lxgFMn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LOL...that reminds me of

Thursday, Feb. 15, 2007

"Maryville Univ. in St. Louis area canceling screening of Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth' because of a snowstorm."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/2/14/151325.shtml?s=lh

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you do realize the ice they're stuck in is old ice that was swept across the area by a winds,and not new ice that was formed. :D  :D stupid flat earther

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
To the libtards that keep posting non-sense.

YEARS ago, climate change idiots like yourselves predicted that the ice in the polar caps would be MELTED BY NOW!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

You still don't understand?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 LOL! You just can't make this up....stupid "man-made" climate change deniers
^^^^^^^^^^
fixed for the idiots

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it snowing where's the global warming  :D :D this fits in this thread :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The climate change idiots claimed time and time again that the polar ice caps would be almost melted by now.

Yet, ice spread even further this year. ANOTHER PREDICTION OUT OF MANY THAT HAVE NOT SURVIVED THE TEST OF TIME.

When a theory fails this many times, it really is what it is. A HOAX!

You know it is a hoax when its supporters point to hurricanes and tornados as evidence. But when told that there was no increase in hurricane or tornado activity, then they point to higher temperatures as proof. But, then they are slapped in the head with the truth that this year there have been many cold temperature records broken this year and that the earth was actually warmer in the middle ages.

So what do they do. They get on a ship to prove us all wrong and they end up getting stuck BECAUSE THERE IS MORE ICE NOW ON THE EARTH THAN IN RECENT YEARS.

BY THE WAY, that ice was not supposed to be there according to previous predictions made by "climate change scientists".

You know. The "scientists" who can never be wrong, who we can't question and who live off government grants from an administration that blindly supports this hoax.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I find it funny the same people who don't believe in science are the first one at the hospital for medicine and treatment,shit why don't you just rub the head of a jesus statue on your ailment  :D :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I find it funny that people who base everything on what THEY SEE, are not able to look at the past and see that nothing that is occurring around us is NEW.

OH, how stupid for the intellectual atheists to claim they always follow science but ignore scientific proof of the past. Not only that, but IGNORE THE TRUTH THAT NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of the predictions made by climate change "scientists" have come true. They, not me, claimed we should be seeing their predictions realized by NOW!

What HAPPENED???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I find it funny that people who base everything on what THEY SEE, are not able to look at the past and see that nothing that is occurring around us is NEW.

OH, how stupid for the intellectual atheists to claim they always follow science but ignore scientific proof of the past. Not only that, but IGNORE THE TRUTH THAT NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of the predictions made by climate change "scientists" have come true. They, not me, claimed we should be seeing their predictions realized by NOW!

What HAPPENED???

post your links to prove this,after i'll post mine,from scientific news sites.beck rush and haniddy don't count

bears

• Getbig IV
I find it funny the same people who don't believe in science are the first one at the hospital for medicine and treatment,shit why don't you just rub the head of a jesus statue on your ailment  :D :D :D

you mean we should be like the libs who base everything on science?  like a baby is not alive until it takes a breath of air?  so you can abort a child as long as its head is still technically in the womb.  because as long as its head is still in the vagina, it's not a real person.  yeah OK.  go science!!!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you mean we should be like the libs who base everything on science?  like a baby is not alive until it takes a breath of air?  so you can abort a child as long as its head is still technically in the womb.  because as long as its head is still in the vagina, it's not a real person.  yeah OK.  go science!!!!!

post your link to when science says a baby is not alive until it takes a breath of air.most believe it's alive when there is a visible heart beat.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The libtard climate change SCIENCE said that there would be minimal ice in the polar regions BY NOW!!!

IT HAS NOT HAPPENED.

THAT SHIP IS STUCK.

THEREFORE, LIBTARD SCIENCE IS A HOAX!!!

Climate Change is your god. Nature is your god, nitwits.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What HAPPENED???
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________

post your links to prove this,after i'll post mine,from scientific news sites.beck rush and haniddy don't count

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Global Warming is little more than a cult of delusional psychotics

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter
Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition

They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year.
The scientists have been stuck aboard the stricken MV Akademik Schokalskiy since Christmas Day, with repeated sea rescue attempts being abandoned as icebreaking ships failed to reach them.
Now that effort has been ditched, with experts admitting the ice is just too thick. Instead the crew have built an icy helipad, with plans afoot to rescue the 74-strong team by helicopter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531159/Antarctic-crew-build-ice-helipad-help-rescuers.html#ixzz2p3lxgFMn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Libtard Science states that we should be in perpetual summer soon.

This year was to be the year of continual hurricanes, tornados, and tropical suppressions.

WHAT HAPPENED?

We still have seasons, ice all over the polar caps and INCREASING.

Record number of cold temperatures recorded this year.

LIBTARDS STUMPED BY THEIR OWN "SCIENCE".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What HAPPENED???
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
you do realize the ice they're stuck in is old ice that was swept across the area by a winds,and not new ice that was formed. :D  :D stupid flat earther

Hmmmmm, how can it be old ice? Shouldn't that have all melted............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
a whole lotta "conservatives" were very much in bed with al gore initially.

Some of them even bought into it recently.  Heck, even Palin, the maverick leader of the "tea party" at the time, was blaming man for climate change during the 2008 debates.  Of course, she changed her position the next day once someone explained it to her.

but the point is, if a GOVERNOR or senator or anyone else can be this ignorant about it, a decade after al gore's crap came out, hey, you can't be too hard on the liberals that still buy into it.  They just fell for the big lie a little longer than the repubs did ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hmmmmm, how can it be old ice? Shouldn't that have all melted............

I hope your joking,if not post a link of where anybody has said all the ice has melted

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
OH, how stupid for the intellectual atheists to claim they always follow science but ignore scientific proof of the past.

Huh? Where do atheists come into the picture here?

Not only that, but IGNORE THE TRUTH THAT NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of the predictions made by climate change "scientists" have come true. They, not me, claimed we should be seeing their predictions realized by NOW!

I don't agree with the anthropogenic global warming theories, although our activities certainly can affect climate, and we should be mindful of that. Nor do I think that we have established that something outside the norm is happening. But it is important to continue studying the topic.

But let's not forget how science works: you collect facts, you postulate a theory that attempts to explain them, you use the theory to make predictions and you see how those predictions match up with what really happens. You then adjust the theory accordingly.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
We're currently experiencing global climate change as I type.

The effects are: summers are a lot warmer, and winters are a lot colder,
...and we see rapid and extreme fluctuations in temperature.

I don't know how much of it is due to climate change, and how much due to deliberate manipulation,
...but something is definitely happening to our weather globally.
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
We're currently experiencing global climate change as I type.

The effects are: summers are a lot warmer, and winters are a lot colder,
...and we see rapid and extreme fluctuations in temperature.

I don't know how much of it is due to climate change, and how much due to deliberate manipulation,
...but something is definitely happening to our weather globally.

"miss black ontario" has spoken again 

oh, brother   ::)

and i'm guessing that the "solution" is for everyone except you and your ilk to relinquish any personal property rights, let the world government take over any and all free markets, and of course, buy your magic gas pills and plastic "gold"

K

Necrosis

• Getbig V
To the libtards that keep posting non-sense.

YEARS ago, climate change idiots like yourselves predicted that the ice in the polar caps would be MELTED BY NOW!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

You still don't understand?

Get your facts straight idiot, notice how they use the antartic, why no mention of the artic?

Well dummy, you see there are a couple things you should know before you continue on with your lies. The artic ice sheet is receeding, and doing so rapidly. You see the artic is nothing like antartica, one has land, the other is open ocean, this alters the cimate and global effects on the area. the antartic with teh ozone hole and increased winds etc have done as predicted, the artic has done as predicted.