Author Topic: Need help with some Espanol  (Read 588 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Need help with some Espanol
« on: December 31, 2013, 09:29:38 AM »
Well since I have had the flu these past few days, I have been trolling these online dating sites. I got this weird message from a girl in Colombia but even with the help of a few online translators, I can't really figure out what it is saying. Can anyone here help? I left out her full name, as well as some type of number she gave me, for privacy reasons:

amor hola mira esta es una compañera ella me hace el favor de ir conmigo y reclamar el giro es que no tengo cedula ok me robaron la ves pasada y no la e podido sacar vale mi amor sandra (Middle and Last names removed) cedula numero (Number removed) cali colombia bb así no te doy mi nuemero porque no tengo celular bb  ok te amo gracias...

Can anyone tell me what she is asking or saying?

Ruffian

• Getbig II
Re: Need help with some Espanol
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »
She can't give you her number because she was robbed and no longer has a cell. She is giving you her friends number? But doesn't state whether or not to call that number only that she can't give you hers.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:37:26 AM »
She doesn't know how to use commas. So translators won't do $hit. I'll give it a shot.

Hi honey, look, this is a workmate, she's doing me a favor and going with me to reclaim the check, mi I.D. card was stolen the last time, and I haven't gotten a new one, ok darling? Cali Colombia honey, I can't give you my number cause I don't have a cell phone right now honey. Ok I love you thank you.

PS: she doesn't state if the other girl is a wormate, classmate or just a friend. "Compañera" can mean various things.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
Offhand, it looks like a scam, you call the mystery number, it's a toll call, they rack up cash.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 09:40:17 AM »
Respond like this: La selva se llevo?  Diga me, mujer!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
This always worked well for me in travel to Spanish countries.

http://translation2.paralink.com/English-Spanish-Translation/

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »
Well since I have had the flu these past few days, I have been trolling these online dating sites. I got this weird message from a girl in Colombia but even with the help of a few online translators, I can't really figure out what it is saying. Can anyone here help? I left out her full name, as well as some type of number she gave me, for privacy reasons:

amor hola mira esta es una compañera ella me hace el favor de ir conmigo y reclamar el giro es que no tengo cedula ok me robaron la ves pasada y no la e podido sacar vale mi amor sandra (Middle and Last names removed) cedula numero (Number removed) cali colombia bb así no te doy mi nuemero porque no tengo celular bb  ok te amo gracias...

Can anyone tell me what she is asking or saying?
^^
Direct translation....  love hello look this is a companion she does me the favor to go with me and claim the twist is that I have no identity card ok stole my last look, not the e could they get it my sandra love (Middle and Last names removed) number identification card (Number removed) cali Colombia bb so I do not give my cell because I have nuemero ok bb I love you because ...

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 09:57:24 AM »
She doesn't know how to use commas. So translators won't do $hit. I'll give it a shot.

PS: she doesn't state if the other girl is a wormate, classmate or just a friend. "Compañera" can mean various things.
Ok, thanks a lot!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 10:06:16 AM »
No cell or land phone number = husband or boyfriend. Or her friend might be another man, getting ready for a scam. She may even be a he (just like on GB). Even if shown a picture, can be anyone's picture (just like on GB).

May even hit you for some money so she can get another phone or whatever  (her mother is sick and needs a operation, etc).....just to get in touch with you, the great guy that you are.

Don't give her your mailing address, whatever you do. Or your real name, for now anyway.

F