Author Topic: Anyone else not do shit last night?  (Read 4580 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Anyone else not do shit last night?
« on: January 01, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
I literally did nothing. Played with my son, fucked my wife a couple times, ate a carb heavy cheese stuffed tortellini meal, and went to bed early.

I used to look forward to getting shit faced and chasing ass... now... I have zero desire to do any of that shit on New Years.

woke up feeling great, no hangover, wifes making french toast. Dont have to worry about whether or not I caught an STD from the whore sleeping on top of me, dont have to find out what I did last night from said whore, dont have to spend a day feeling like shit or wondering where all my money went.

Seems like the little things make me so much happier than I ever was partying or drugging.

Life is good.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Anyone else not do shit last night?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:47:51 AM »
Quite often it's the little things that make the big things possible.

Happy New Year.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 08:51:19 AM »
Quite often it's the little things that make the big things possible.

Happy New Year.

happy new year to you too.

and happy new year to all getbiggers everywhere.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 08:53:38 AM »
I literally did nothing. Played with my son, fucked my wife a couple times, ate a carb heavy cheese stuffed tortellini meal, and went to bed early.

I used to look forward to getting shit faced and chasing ass... now... I have zero desire to do any of that shit on New Years.

woke up feeling great, no hangover, wifes making french toast. Dont have to worry about whether or not I caught an STD from the whore sleeping on top of me, dont have to find out what I did last night from said whore, dont have to spend a day feeling like shit or wondering where all my money went.

Seems like the little things make me so much happier than I ever was partying or drugging.

Life is good.

Good post, and just about the same in my case,except no kids,and when I went to get laid,the old day was sound asleep.  :(

Happy New Year.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »

Life is good.

Sounds exactly like my night. Ate tortellini, banged your wife. Didn't play with your son, though (no pedo).

But seriously, the wife and I stayed up until 00:30 because the fireworks would have woken us up at midnight anyway. Ate a nice meal, made some popcorn, watched a few movies. She's having a visit from aunt Flo, so no sex. Made a few nip slips during Halloween part 1 more interesting.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 08:57:30 AM »
Not a thing. In bed by 11....as usual

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »

Life is good.

i think you don't quite understand what 'literally' means

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 09:00:01 AM »

Life is good.

I played with my son , I fucked my wife thinking about your wife and ate chicken.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »
i think you don't quite understand what 'literally' means

No, he does.  It's just in reference to the  normal celebratory hijinks directly related to New Years Eve (of which he did none), that's all.

Happy New Year, Coach!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 09:02:48 AM »
Sounds exactly like my night. Ate tortellini, banged your wife. Didn't play with your son, though (no pedo).

But seriously, the wife and I stayed up until 00:30 because the fireworks would have woken us up at midnight anyway. Ate a nice meal, made some popcorn, watched a few movies. She's having a visit from aunt Flo, so no sex. Made a few nip slips during Halloween part 1 more interesting.  ;D
did she at least make you pay up front this time? I was fucking pissed last time she didnt have the money.
 :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 09:05:13 AM »
No, he does.  It's just in reference to the  normal celebratory hijinks directly related to New Years Eve (of which he did none), that's all.

Happy New Year, Coach!
this. Plus,if you think about it, ts impossible to literally do nothing... youre always breathing, sleeping, doing something.. so the turn of phrase is relative to the normal new years shenanigans.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
Had a great steak dinner and a bottle of wine. Put the boy to bed and my wife and I were too exhausted from the cavalcade of family over the last 10 days to do anything but collapse. Dead to the world by 10:30.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 09:07:03 AM »
I was at a huge party where everyone was asking "Where's Shockwave?"

I said I didn't know but he should be here   :(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »

your wife is a lucky woman (no homo)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 09:16:54 AM »
Family came over.....sat around tabled till 1-1:30 then everyone went home......watched Russian new year concert, absolutely horrific. And Cristal now comes in a nice box, but still sour and only I like it, everyone else had a sip and opened the perfume sweet cheap bubbly, proletariat worker scum ;D

Mishka lapped up all the spillage when I pop them after the usual "you're an idiot" scream from the wife when I try and nail her with the cork.  ;D

Just got up an hour ago.....good start.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 09:19:51 AM »
Same here.  Didn't get any  :-\ from the wife.. hate blue balls.. got the not tonight honey...
I have a headache ....  >:(  .. that's what I get for putting to much Jose cuervo tequilla in the margarita Machine  :-\
but overall had a good time playing with my son and cooking out some burger's and chicken..
my inlaws came over to spend new years eve with us.. get along great with them..  ;)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 09:20:32 AM »
wish i didnt. spent too much and got my mirror kicked off my car. new years is overrated

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 09:22:21 AM »
Same here, except wife banging and kids part, I spent last night completely alone, playing starcraft with my buddy and then talking with friend on skype. I have never done any of what you have mentioned, different social circles I guess. Banging whores and drugging is unheard of among my friends, most of them are either alone or in long time relationships.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 09:24:30 AM »

Life is good.

You, my friend, have "arrived." Congrats. This is almost exactly what I did for New Year's eve.
$

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 09:25:24 AM »
Same, not big on "nights out" anymore, realise its more about the journey, the long term goals, doing what you want to do as opposed to what you think everyone else wants you to do.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »
So had some buds last night and ended up with just a bj.....no sex. :(

Anyways, was wondering, who got the hottest wifey here...  8)
$

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »
Did nothing hung out with wife and daughters, ate a little, drank a little didn't get laid! Basically same as every other night!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
Same here, except wife banging and kids part, I spent last night completely alone, playing starcraft with my buddy and then talking with friend on skype. I have never done any of what you have mentioned, different social circles I guess. Banging whores and drugging is unheard of among my friends, most of them are either alone or in long time relationships.

Before I met my girlfriend now wife.. I had gotten tired of partying and staying up late on new years eve ... I stayed home a couple of years and played xbox on xbox live and had a blast playing the original starwars battlefront and some arcade classics.. ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2014, 09:31:01 AM »
your wife is a lucky woman (no homo)
She has a great guy. Too bad for her that she's still married to me. ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2014, 09:32:30 AM »
So had some buds last night and ended up with just a bj.....no sex. :(

Anyways, was wondering, who got the hottest wifey here...  8)

One of your buds blew you last night? W T F man. Keep that shit to your self.
$