Author Topic: TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW  (Read 10039 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW
« on: January 02, 2014, 04:51:15 AM »
Dec 30th, 2013

Susanne Posel (OC) , – The Turner Radio Network (TRN) has issued a report regarding the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant stating that it is expected to affect the entire Northern Hemisphere.

According to the report: “Persons residing on the west coast of North America should IMMEDIATELY begin preparing for another possible onslaught of dangerous atmospheric radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster site in Japan.”

TEPCO has confirmed via camera surveillance, that steam has begun to pour from Reactor 3, although they have “not been identified abnormal plant conditions.”

TEPCO is reporting that “radioactive steam has suddenly begun emanating from the previously exploded nuclear reactor building #3 at the Fukuishima disaster site in Japan.”

The corporation is not clear on the details of the sudden change at Reactor 3 because of “lethal radiation levels in that building.”

Summations from experts conclude that this may “be the beginning of a ‘spent fuel pool criticality (melt down)’ involving up to 89 TONS of nuclear fuel burning up into the atmosphere and heading to North America.” Steam has been viewed coming from Reactor 3.

Educated guesses suggest that the steam is “coming from what’s left of the fifth floor of the mostly-destroyed building.”

TEPCO has admitted that “they do not know why this steam is being generated, but matter-of-factly revealed on December 28 that the steam was first spotted on December 19 for a short period of time, then again on December 24 and again on December 25.”

The accord is that “pellets of radioactive fuel, ejected when the reactor exploded, went into the spent fuel pool located above the reactor and have begun melting down so seriously that they are boiling off the water in the spent fuel pool.”

Should this be the case “the situation could escalate rapidly out of control.”

TRN is warning of preparatory measures that should be taken by those living on the West Coast of America because after the “releasing 89 tons of deadly radioactive fuel directly into the air”, it would be a matter or 2 to 3 days before the deadly material would fry North America “by [the] levels of airborne radiation and ‘hot particles’ which could kill.”

Some of the recommendations to mitigate damaging effect of radiation exposure include:

• Keep up-to-date on developments via the Internet
• Buy Duct tape, masking tape and self-adhesive weather stripping
• Cover windows and doors with plastic
• Cover electrical outlets and light switches with plastic
• Cover vents in bathrooms and stoves with plastic
• Purchase a NIOSH N100-certified filter mask for each member of the family
• Purchase disposable TYVEK suit for going outside
• Wash obsessively

http://nsnbc.me/2013/12/30/tepco-quietly-admits-reactor-3-melting-now/

HandsomeMOFO

Re: TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 04:53:15 AM »
Don't worry, nuclear power is VERY SAFE.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:00:10 AM »
Jesus Christ this is terrifying really.

There have to be better precautionary measures put into place.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:02:33 AM »
Wtf? Why is this just now becoming news?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 05:04:43 AM »
Wtf? Why is this just now becoming news?

It has been in alternative media.  Mainstream media doen't want you to know, but they can't hush it up forever.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 05:08:16 AM »
That's last year's information, or, to put it more precisely, speculation.
Give us the latest news or STFU, you punk.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 05:10:25 AM »
The news is full of all this global warming scare BS but they tell us nuclear is SAFE  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 05:28:32 AM »
Japan earthquake about 10 minutes ago. 5.1.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 06:12:46 AM »
What a tragic time in history this has become for the Japanese people.  

It's hard to exaggerate the (temporary) demoralizing effect of this grim, radiation-rich, steam that is threatening to bring about a second round of havoc to the recovering Japanese people after the prior quake, wave and radiation trifecta that practically devastated their country.  My Japanese broker friends are stunned into speechlessness and a kind of bottled mania.  You've seen how the Japanese act in the videos and pictures: stoic, orderly, no looters, patient -- they are a brave and quality brilliant people, a far cry from the knuckle-dragging behemoths that heavily mass our cities and are only moved by the idea of celebrity gossip or cheap consumer products.

Some people I know feel that this will *cure* a certain malaise that has deadened the culture for the last generation.  Few economies have had to endure Japan's deflationary puncture after having risen so fast.  But the effort of the recovery and the spur to invention this immense labor will provoke, bode well for the young people coming up right now.  They needed a challenge and a purpose.  They have it now.

We are blessed gentlemen.  We can still come home to endless reruns of reality tv shows and still shoot the shit with our brothers on Getbig, while not having to worry about opening our backyard door to an impending doom.

To those GetBiggers in Japan, I wish you the very best...

"1"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 08:29:57 AM »
NOW???

It's been melting for almost 3 years.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »
I actually heard that if it completely melts down, all of the West coast might have to evacuate. Pretty serious stuff.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »
The news is full of all this global warming scare BS but they tell us nuclear is SAFE  ::)

unreal

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
What a tragic time in history this has become for the Japanese people.  

It's hard to exaggerate the (temporary) demoralizing effect of this grim, radiation-rich, steam that is threatening to bring about a second round of havoc to the recovering Japanese people after the prior quake, wave and radiation trifecta that practically devastated their country.  My Japanese broker friends are stunned into speechlessness and a kind of bottled mania.  You've seen how the Japanese act in the videos and pictures: stoic, orderly, no looters, patient -- they are a brave and quality brilliant people, a far cry from the knuckle-dragging behemoths that heavily mass our cities and are only moved by the idea of celebrity gossip or cheap consumer products.

Some people I know feel that this will *cure* a certain malaise that has deadened the culture for the last generation.  Few economies have had to endure Japan's deflationary puncture after having risen so fast.  But the effort of the recovery and the spur to invention this immense labor will provoke, bode well for the young people coming up right now.  They needed a challenge and a purpose.  They have it now.

We are blessed gentlemen.  We can still come home to endless reruns of reality tv shows and still shoot the shit with our brothers on Getbig, while not having to worry about opening our backyard door to an impending doom.

To those GetBiggers in Japan, I wish you the very best...

"1"

Man you have a way with words.

All that I can say is I co-sign on the message.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »
I actually heard that if it completely melts down, all of the West coast might have to evacuate. Pretty serious stuff.
im in seattle.  I am concerned.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 09:05:27 AM »
People should pay attention to the Reactor number 4, and it's spent fuel pool.

The building is in poor conditions, and they need to keep the leaking pool full of water.

If the water level goes down, the fuel rods start to heat until the point of fire and explosion, generating huge amounts of radioactive contamination, and that would be a serious event, like day 1 all over again. Lots of experts are worried about reactor 4, considering the high frequence of earthquakes in the area, and the quick worsening of the buildings structural conditions.

dustin

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 09:11:05 AM »
Sitting here with my baby on my chest, in the home I worked hard for and paid 50% off already, thinking it sure would suck to have to evacuate, never to return home. I have home owners insurance but I imagine that no one is covered for nuclear fallout.

Welp. I'll just wait for then to blow the doomsday whistle before I officially panic. Right on the tip of the West coast and I am betting mainstream media won't say anything until we're all poisoned. Maybe we're already swimming in radiation... :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »
People should pay attention to the Reactor number 4, and it's spent fuel pool.

The building is in poor conditions, and they need to keep the leaking pool full of water.

If the water level goes down, the fuel rods star to heat until the point of fire and explosion, generating huge amounts of radioactive contamination, and that would be a serious event, like day 1 all over again. Lots of experts are worried about reactor 4, considering the high frequence of earthquakes in the area, and the quick worsening of the buildings structural conditions.
wtf, why is the reactor still operational? Dont they have a way yo take the reactor down and render it inert? Why havent the stupid fucks shut the reactor down permanently and worry about providing lower to their citizens later?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 09:24:52 AM »

come on down to florida, brother.  I have a nice 4 bedroom ranch with a few front rooms.  we can debate politics and drink merlot til the wee hours while the wives and kids do whatever it is they do.

Unless the radiation is going to reach Florida also.  In that case, get your ass over here, and we can boat-jack someone and head to Cuba.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 09:27:25 AM »
reactor 3 meltdown?

sounds like a daily occurance on getbig.com  ::)

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 09:28:50 AM »
Fukushima Update | Nuclear News from Japan

fukushimaupdate.com

check link above....
the original

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 09:29:13 AM »

I'm in massachusetts.  Your wife can stay with us if you get in trouble.
Y

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 10:10:33 AM »
wtf, why is the reactor still operational? Dont they have a way yo take the reactor down and render it inert? Why havent the stupid fucks shut the reactor down permanently and worry about providing lower to their citizens later?

Luckly, the reactor 4 was empty at the time of the accident due to a fuel change procedure.

Besides the reactors, the fuel pools are also a risk, and even with an empty reactor, the fuel pool can create a nuclear disaster by itself.

After a Fuel rod is used enough in the reactor, it needs to be changed, but it keeps hot for a long time, so they take those out the reactor and store it in the spent fuel tanks for many years under water until it is cool enough to go into dry storage. It happens that dry storage is a very expensive process (they will need a proper storage for millions of years), so they avoid it all they can, or don't do it at all, causing the pools to be piled up with decades of spent fuel.

Each reactor building in fukushima had a spent fuel pool at the top of the reactors, and its theorized (since Tepco didn't provided proper information) that some pools went critical after drying up causing some of the explosions (reactor 2) or was blew up in the air by a reactor explosion underneath (reactor 3) spreading the fuel rods for many miles around the plant.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 11:12:05 AM »
The Russians poured hundreds of tons of concrete on Chernobyl. Is that not an option here?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »
come on down to florida, brother.  I have a nice 4 bedroom ranch with a few front rooms.  we can debate politics and drink merlot til the wee hours while the wives and kids do whatever it is they do.

Unless the radiation is going to reach Florida also.  In that case, get your ass over here, and we can boat-jack someone and head to Cuba.
no shit right? Ill be sure to bring my guitar rig and we can start the getbigger band.
well call it "you look like shit, HTH"