Author Topic: Most people are really fucking stupid  (Read 5406 times)

HandsomeMOFO

Most people are really fucking stupid
« on: January 03, 2014, 01:00:21 AM »
It sickens me when I have to deal with these morons, particularly when they are in positions of authority such as police and other government employees. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Most people are really fucking stupid
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:31:57 AM »
I've had 3 people in the past 2 weeks come back and complain about $100 early cancelation fee on their gym membership/contracts... because I didn't read the contract to them and explain everything to them before they signed!!!!you're a fucking adult, have you never signed a contract? do you not have a cell phone??? you signed a contract for that, right???

of complaining "well, I haven't even been using the gym the past year.. why have you been billing me?"

well, you signed an 18month contract... doesn't matter if you don't come in... if you buy a car and DON'T drive it, you still have to PAY for the fucking car, right???

jesus.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:29:10 AM »
Apparently, most people think that most people are stupid, yet it follows from certain reasonable assumptions* that not only are most people not stupid (in the sense of below average IQ), but half of the people who think most people are stupid are actually stupid themselves.

*AS1: Intelligence is normally distributed; AS2: The class of people calling most people stupid is a representative sample of all people

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 04:35:19 AM »
Yes you are right about that.  But I have had my IQ tested and it is fine thank you.  The multiple University degrees are also a positive indicator.

Apparently, most people think that most people are stupid, yet it follows from certain reasonable assumptions* that half of such people are actually below average intelligence. So not only are most people stupid, but many of them complain about how most people are stupid without realizing that they themselves are stupid.

*AS1: Intelligence is normally distributed; AS2: The class of people calling most people stupid is a representative sample of all people

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 05:11:42 AM »
I had to deal with a cop the other day.  This guy should be cleaning my toilet, not enforcing the law.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:47:12 AM »
Yes you are right about that.  But I have had my IQ tested and it is fine thank you.  The multiple University degrees are also a positive indicator.

People who brag about iq test and university studies are often stupid! University studies are made so everyone with normal iq can achive the diploma. The only thing u need is diciplin to read, go to lessons, do your homework, have a normal brain and then u got your diploma! Not that hard! The more stupid u are, the easier is it to read, u dont question what u read, you just soak it all up and rember and then put your self in the saftybox just imitate what othe famous persons have said. When u grow up, u will realise one thing! There is no clever people! NOONE is clever. When u think someone is clever, then u are stupid just soaking up what they are telling you. Noone know the truth, noone is wright! Everythin is just shittalk and some poeple around can convice more poeple than other that their shittalk is right! HUmanity come and goes, planet come and goes, everything goes round. Nothing happen! Eat shit and die! Start to question everything in your life, thins, products, people u meet, society evrything, it dosent take long before NO ONE impress on you, noone!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 05:47:46 AM »
It sickens me when I have to deal with these morons, particularly when they are in positions of authority such as police and other government employees.  

x2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 05:49:34 AM »
I've had 3 people in the past 2 weeks come back and complain about $100 early cancelation fee on their gym membership/contracts... because I didn't read the contract to them and explain everything to them before they signed!!!!you're a fucking adult, have you never signed a contract? do you not have a cell phone??? you signed a contract for that, right???

of complaining "well, I haven't even been using the gym the past year.. why have you been billing me?"

well, you signed an 18month contract... doesn't matter if you don't come in... if you buy a car and DON'T drive it, you still have to PAY for the fucking car, right???

jesus.
wow thats brutal karma why would a buisness model operate like that
A

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 05:50:41 AM »
But u are right! Most people are stupid. Otherwise the society would not function! U need stupid people, 99% need to be stupid. BUt not retard stupid so they cant learn things.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 05:53:38 AM »
People who brag about iq test and university studies are often stupid! University studies are made so everyone with normal iq can achive the diploma. The only thing u need is diciplin to read, go to lessons, do your homework, have a normal brain and then u got your diploma! Not that hard! The more stupid u are, the easier is it to read, u dont question what u read, you just soak it all up and rember and then put your self in the saftybox just imitate what othe famous persons have said. When u grow up, u will realise one thing! There is no clever people! NOONE is clever. When u think someone is clever, then u are stupid just soaking up what they are telling you. Noone know the truth, noone is wright! Everythin is just shittalk and some poeple around can convice more poeple than other that their shittalk is right! HUmanity come and goes, planet come and goes, everything goes round. Nothing happen! Eat shit and die! Start to question everything in your life, thins, products, people u meet, society evrything, it dosent take long before NO ONE impress on you, noone!

Spoken like someone who couldn't get into University.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 06:12:33 AM »
I don't think it's all stupidity. There are people out there who can or have gotten away by playing the babe in the woods routine or the guy that's too busy to read his contract but i'm angry so cancel my subscription i'm the customer type. They've either heard to try these tactics, gotten away with it before or whatever.

I work with engineers all day everyday, so theoretically they should be smart..they are educated thoroughly, but I still see the half ass ness, I still see corners being cut and when confronted I still get the babe in the woods or the didn't read the procedures or don't even know where the procedures are ..I usually do things this way types(when we have procedures that are written down for them to follow).

They aren't stupid imo..they are lazy, they don't want to take complete ownership of anything, they want to leave that door cracked slightly so they can say it wasn't all on them....it was you not them. I do have a habit of saying "they are stupid" but really it's something else. Least path of resistance or something.

do we have a psychology major on here to speak on these type of folk???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 06:15:38 AM »
Apparently, most people think that most people are stupid, yet it follows from certain reasonable assumptions* that half of such people are actually below average intelligence. So not only are most people stupid, but many of them complain about how most people are stupid without realizing that they themselves are stupid.

:D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 06:18:32 AM »

hahaha so you had your iq tested and you think this somehow tranlates to fuck all in the real world

damn youre some dumb guy hahaha.

i test brutal low on iq tests and dont give a fuck so what im officialy about as stupid as a horse, so what, lets throw some fists and see whos stupid 8)

serious, as syntax said, dont underestimate the ppl.

if you were so goddamned smart, youd have no time to get hissyfits over such stuff.

ppl are lazy, even mentaly, doesnt mean theyre stupid.
n

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 06:22:45 AM »
i test brutal low on iq tests and dont give a fuck so what im officialy about as stupid as a horse

well I had already figured that out  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 06:24:06 AM »
I don't think it's all stupidity. There are people out there who can or have gotten away by playing the babe in the woods routine or the guy that's too busy to read his contract but i'm angry so cancel my subscription i'm the customer type. They've either heard to try these tactics, gotten away with it before or whatever.

I work with engineers all day everyday, so theoretically they should be smart..they are educated thoroughly, but I still see the half ass ness, I still see corners being cut and when confronted I still get the babe in the woods or the didn't read the procedures or don't even know where the procedures are ..I usually do things this way types(when we have procedures that are written down for them to follow).

They aren't stupid imo..they are lazy, they don't want to take complete ownership of anything, they want to leave that door cracked slightly so they can say it wasn't all on them....it was you not them. I do have a habit of saying "they are stupid" but really it's something else. Least path of resistance or something.

do we have a psychology major on here to speak on these type of folk???

Good post. Was recently talking about this with my replacement at my old job. She was blown away how people with a university degree (her new team) could be so thick. Even spelling things out for them didn't work. They got upset at being addressed like children -- yet still managed to misread the message. And I think that it's mostly down to mental laziness and a misplaced superiority complex. They feel that they know it all, so they think they know better than you what you really want.

Keep in mind: 50% is below average intelligence, but 80% or more believe they are above average -- meaning they rate others lower, in order to keep their virtual universes internally consistent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 06:24:27 AM »
OK "HandsomeHOMO"
::)

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »
Good post. Was recently talking about this with my replacement at my old job. She was blown away how people with a university degree (her new team) could be so thick. Even spelling things out for them didn't work. They got upset at being addressed like children -- yet still managed to misread the message. And I think that it's mostly down to mental laziness and a misplaced superiority complex. They feel that they know it all, so they think they know better than you what you really want.

Keep in mind: 50% is below average intelligence, but 80% or more believe they are above average -- meaning they rate others lower, in order to keep their virtual universes internally consistent.

I work with a lot of uneducated people.  I find your story true in the reverse.  They seem dull of wit and character.  Not all, but many of them.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 06:27:16 AM »
OK "HandsomeHOMO"
::)

Go back and suck some drug dealer cock little man.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 06:27:34 AM »
Judge poeple by their language is stupid thing my friend! Enligsh is my second language! Its abig handicap to not be abel to speak your first language!

Well it dosent really matter. My ego boost is filled up every month all my life by people who meet me call me talented in almost everything I do! I have 3 educations after highschool. Chef school 2 years, won a intern competition. 3 year of industrial design (need 7.5 points of 180). Best in clas drawing. Thought the teachers sucked big time. Dident know shit about design. Feelt shit all tree years, dident do anything with my talent. Startet a company in graphic design, got bored , quit. Now 2 years of surveying education. Boring ass hel to. Dont know what to do next...most things in life bore the shit out of me...movies, music, art...everything made of humans, bcz humans cant stimulate me any more. Im 34 now and shit afraid of future feeling this way already...

Been into martial art, got asked if I wanted to compete efter only 2 moths. Took danclasses 12 years old, best in class, girls was around me and my fried. Been deadlifting almost 700 pound withouts drugs. Now into cycling, havent meet anyone in my tre local cycling clubs who can keep up with me. Never done drugs, never done alcohol. Planing to do the nationals in tt in cycling, but dont know if the motivation will keep. I see my brothes children. Same talent in everything they do, unfortunately no one give them the support to be optimised, just playing computergames and get fat. Thats life I guess...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 06:37:20 AM »

Yes. Have a TON of them where I am. It's quite sad actually, and they throw around that degree in talk also. I usually shut those types down when I ask them what % of their class did they grad in? Then it turns into (I finished that's all that matters)...that reply shows me something (not a lot) but something about that individual and how they will go about their work (just finish it..forget the details basically).

..and yes they do think they know it all. It's pretty sad.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 06:40:47 AM »
Yes. Have a TON of them where I am. It's quite sad actually, and they throw around that degree in talk also. I usually shut those types down when I ask them what % of their class did they grad in? Then it turns into (I finished that's all that matters)...that reply shows me something (not a lot) but something about that individual and how they will go about their work (just finish it..forget the details basically).

..and yes they do think they know it all. It's pretty sad.

It's human nature to brag.  People without degrees brag too.  But statistically speaking the people with  degrees ARE MORE INTELLIGENT, and more likely to create technological advances in society.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
The problem is that degrees and so plentiful and easy these days.
Back in the 50's, 60's , 70's a degree meant something. Medicine, Law, Accounting, architecture, engineering , maths, physics, chemistry. Difficult shit. 

Then they started a degree for everything, even media studies and the like. It became the great equaliser and now everyone has a degree or heaven help us an MBA.
Degrees have been dumbed down just as school education has too.  But try and find a young electrician, carpenter, plumber. I had an extension added to my house recently and the carpenters told me they were in their mid 50's and would be retiring before 60 as they were both clearing over $100,000 per year due to lack of supply over the past 20 years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 06:54:12 AM »
Go back and suck some drug dealer cock little man.
My work here is done!  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 08:29:49 AM »
It's human nature to brag.  People without degrees brag too.  But statistically speaking the people with  degrees ARE MORE INTELLIGENT, and more likely to create technological advances in society.
They are also more likely to assume that, since they are 'experts' in one field, they can open their mouthes on other subjects. So in my experience this makes them more likely to fuck up on assumptions. I never finished uni, which might be why I keep second guessing myself. Which consequently makes me better than my colleagues at what I do.

And yes, bragging is normal. Uberman should speak on why this is. :o ;D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 08:34:07 AM »
Apparently, most people think that most people are stupid, yet it follows from certain reasonable assumptions* that half of such people are actually below average intelligence. So not only are most people not stupid, but many of them complain about how most people are stupid without realizing that they themselves are stupid.

I'm not stupid, my mother had me tested.
sept 10th APF