Author Topic: Extreme Pinning Pain from Deca???  (Read 2149 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Extreme Pinning Pain from Deca???
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:36:23 AM »
So just started pinning a new bottle of Deca in my legs, and getting extreme soreness about 12 hours later, and it lasts for about 5 days.  It is even warm to the touch.  Feels like I am pinning Test Prop, but 5 times worse.  Never had any discomfort with Deca before.  This is also from a compounding pharmacy, so I would think the quality should be good.

Any thoughts as to why?  Also, any suggestions to minimize the pain or make it go away faster?  I literally can't even work legs its so bad.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Extreme Pinning Pain from Deca???
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:06:59 AM »
if it doesnt hurt its not working, it should hurt even longer.

no seriosu, there should be no pains like that, youre hitting nerves or the gear isnt clean
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:09:42 AM »
So just started pinning a new bottle of Deca in my legs, and getting extreme soreness about 12 hours later, and it lasts for about 5 days.  It is even warm to the touch.  Feels like I am pinning Test Prop, but 5 times worse.  Never had any discomfort with Deca before.  This is also from a compounding pharmacy, so I would think the quality should be good.

Any thoughts as to why?  Also, any suggestions to minimize the pain or make it go away faster?  I literally can't even work legs its so bad.
Take less until your body adapts and it will always adapt to the PIP, may take 10 injections but it always adapts, always.

Pinning is mysterious, everyone reacts at different degrees and all substances are made differently having different degrees of PIP, so when you find a compound from a certain source that doesn't hurt you then stick to it.

My friend ran into that problem around 6 months ago with deca and was pissed cause he had like 10 bottles of this painful shit and took a cc in the delt and was in pain for like 5 days, the shit even lumped up in his delts to boot.

So he took a third of a cc for his next 2 shots, then he took a half a cc for his next 2, then 3 quarters for his next 2 and now he is taking 2 full cc's at a time and claims no pain at all whatsoever and it doesn't even lump up nearly as much, almost non.

your body gets used to it, in the mean time take way less and work your way up.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »

Is it possible you may have contaminated the bottle? You should not have any pain with US compounding pharmacy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 03:22:51 PM »
your best bet is to pick up a sterile 10ml vial (better yet, get a bunch, like 25... for the future), and a few .45 and .22 whatman syringe filters and a few 10ml syringe and a few 18ga needles.

draw out the deca you have, into the 10ml vial.. remove the 18ga needle... attach the syringe filter and a new 18ga needle, filter the deca into the new 10ml syringe barrel, then attach the .22 filter and new 18ga needle and filter into the new sterile 10ml vial... then try an injection.

if it still hurts, it's from a high BA content. whoever made it probably used 5% BA and little to no BB, instead of doing the standard 2% BA and 20% BB.

I do everything 2/20, even deca, enan, and eq.. even though they'll hold with very little BB (if at all)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 04:05:05 PM »
Is it possible you may have contaminated the bottle? You should not have any pain with US compounding pharmacy
I disagree, a lot of pharm grade has PIP

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 04:41:17 PM »
I disagree, a lot of pharm grade has PIP
I have never once had any pain using anything made in the US especially deca

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 04:47:38 PM »
I have never once had any pain using anything made in the US especially deca
I have, I admit its rare but there is pharm grade gear that has pip made in the US. Also not everyone reacts the same,  even the best made gear will cause someone pain even if most do not feel it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 04:56:12 PM »
I have, I admit its rare but there is pharm grade gear that has pip made in the US. Also not everyone reacts the same,  even the best made gear will cause someone pain even if most do not feel it.

Really the only time I ever had soreness was when I used ugl in the past and never will again.. I know there are some good ones out there but I just like the comfort of knowing exactly what's going in my body..that's interesting I really haven't heard of anyone having pain with us pharm grade gear.. I guess when I did I figured it was a bad injection or something

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »
Really the only time I ever had soreness was when I used ugl in the past and never will again.. I know there are some good ones out there but I just like the comfort of knowing exactly what's going in my body..that's interesting I really haven't heard of anyone having pain with us pharm grade gear.. I guess when I did I figured it was a bad injection or something
to be fair, not nearly as painful as the  OP described though.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 06:25:48 PM »
I can't recall ever getting PIP from Deca.

Also, i have gotten PIP from Watson Cyp the first time i used it, but like OTH said my body got used to it.

There worst PIP i ever had was on some UGL Test E 400, man that shit hurt for like 10 days and i thought it was infected.  I cut it 50/50 with cotton seed oil and it was almost painless.  Within a few weeks i could shoot 2cc without much pain.  Our body is amazing and is built to adapt to pretty much anything.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »

Also, i have gotten PIP from Watson Cyp the first time i used it, but like OTH said my body got used to it.

There worst PIP i ever had was on some UGL Test E 400, man that shit hurt for like 10 days and i thought it was infected.  I cut it 50/50 with cotton seed oil and it was almost painless.  Within a few weeks i could shoot 2cc without much pain.  Our body is amazing and is built to adapt to pretty much anything.

8)s

I remember using that Mexican testoprim-d back in 2007.. I believe it had 200mgs test e and 50mgs of propionate in each amp.. Man that shit was painfull and left a golf ball size lump in my ass.. Once I cut it with a little deca I was good

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 09:50:37 PM »
I remember using that Mexican testoprim-d back in 2007.. I believe it had 200mgs test e and 50mgs of propionate in each amp.. Man that shit was painfull and left a golf ball size lump in my ass.. Once I cut it with a little deca I was good

testoprim-d is the dirtiest "human grade" shit I've ever used. gave infections in both delts, including a 'sterile abcess' when I drained myself... sucking out bloody-pink-puss with a 3cc syringe.. shit looked like the 'human fat' they used in Fight Club to make soap.......... could hardly drive my car.. hard to steer (no power steering, race car) or shift... thankfully I never put it in my asscheek or else I'd never disengage the clutch.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 11:36:28 PM »
pharmacy stuff can definitely mke you sore too.theres no doubt.

but as i was said,ppl react differently.

if you hit teh same spot 100times,eventualy youll hurt.
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 05:22:38 AM »
testoprim-d is the dirtiest "human grade" shit I've ever used. gave infections in both delts, including a 'sterile abcess' when I drained myself... sucking out bloody-pink-puss with a 3cc syringe.. shit looked like the 'human fat' they used in Fight Club to make soap.......... could hardly drive my car.. hard to steer (no power steering, race car) or shift... thankfully I never put it in my asscheek or else I'd never disengage the clutch.

Hahahaha yea that was some bad shit..it looked nice in the the red box with brown amps..luckily i didn't get an infection from it

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 11:06:09 AM »
Thanks for the feedback.  Yeah I've never had pain from any pharmacy deca, just Test Prop.  And this blows that away.  I don't think I contaminated it...I always clean the head of the bottle with alcohol before I draw.  This bottle has hurt since the first shot. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »

8)
oh ya, almost anything with 400mg comes with pain. I remember a super test 400 i did year ago that fucken hurt so bad, I think i threw half the bottle away, I said ''fuck this shit'' not worth it.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 02:53:15 AM »

I feel the more you stab your ass.....the more accommodating it will become.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 12:19:20 PM »
I feel the more you stab your ass.....the more accommodating it will become.
of course, I know guys who are immune to the most potent PIP you can find. Take the most painful gear you have ever injected and I know one guy who will stick 5 cc in a single shot in his one side of his glutes and go and do squats, i shit you not the body adapts to anything.

One time I am running 10+ injections a week, then stop cold turkey for 6 months and then come back and struggle with just 3 shots a week, then after 6 weeks i am right back at it hard.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 01:55:18 PM »
depends on the muscle you're shooting as well..

I can put 3cc of my 400mg/ml poorly filtered enanthate in my delts and they'll swell a lil and be a little sore, but i'll barely notice it... then put that same 3cc in my glutes and they'll swell like kim kardashian's ass.

or I can put 2cc of nice, clean 150mg/ml NPP in my triceps and they'll swell up unrecognizable and squeeze out the oil till it runs down to my elbow and forearm (under the skin swelling, not out of the inject hole)..... same with my quads.. get horrible PIP the first few shots and will be walking with a limp.