Author Topic: Any prison guards on here?  (Read 1880 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Any prison guards on here?
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:14:12 AM »
Why would you do that job? I visited someone in prison yesterday and could nt believe what bullying assholes the guards are. Tell you what you think you re so tough why don t you arrange to meet a prisoner when he gets released one on one in a dark alley, then we ll see how tough you are!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Any prison guards on here?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:26:48 AM »
being a prison guard is not for everyone and giving what those guys have to deal with day to day, you have to be an asshole....I know I would......in one episode of the documentary "Locked up" one Prison guard was attacked by a prisonner out of nowhere  and he was getting smacked in the face pretty hard and the guard managed to get a grip on the prisonner's neck and choke his ass to death......they didn't show the whole sequence, but you could see the fucker layed dead on the floor....if I'm a prison guard, I would be an animal in there.. ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:47:48 AM »
Goodrum done this job once from the Internet.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 05:58:32 AM »
My uncle is a senior co in mississippi, and the stories he's told me (from his perspective) blew me away about prison.

10 times out of 10 I bet the guys getting treated like shit are inmates and not convicts. That's the first thing he mentioned to me. Inmates are not long timers like convicts, so they are more unruly and less likely to follow the prison system rules..etc.

You can't have that because there will be followers, pack mentality snowballs, now your unit is out of control and unruly.....so THAT inmate 10/10 will get destroyed later on and reality is brought upon him really fast.

My uncle is an extremely nice person.  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:15:16 AM »
I was a correction officer for 2 years 30 years ago in Rahway State Prison where the original Scared Straight was filmed. The prisoners are there for major crimes like a homicide, rape, and repeated violent offenders. It's actually pretty hard to get sentenced to a max state prison. Most criminals who are sentence to 5 years and under tend to stay in the county system.  Criminals despite the romantic notion they have an honor code have no such thing. They for the most part act without conscience, act on impulse and have no remorse except for them self.

If there is anyone mistreated it's the prison guards by the inmates. Yes, Correction Officers have to be tough. Touchy feelie college liberal kobaya attitude will get you killed. Kindness is always mistaken for weakness by psychopaths. They are not dealing with wise ass high school kids or getbiggers. They are dealing with the worse criminals society can find.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 06:36:15 AM »
I was a correction officer for 2 years 30 years ago in Rahway State Prison where the original Scared Straight was filmed. The prisoners are there for major crimes like a homicide, rape, and repeated violent offenders. It's actually pretty hard to get sentenced to a max state prison. Most criminals who are sentence to 5 years and under tend to stay in the county system.  Criminals despite the romantic notion they have an honor code have no such thing. They for the most part act without conscience, act on impulse and have no remorse except for them self.

If there is anyone mistreated it's the prison guards by the inmates. Yes, Correction Officers have to be tough. Touchy feelie college liberal kobaya attitude will get you killed. Kindness is always mistaken for weakness by psychopaths. They are not dealing with wise ass high school kids or getbiggers. They are dealing with the worse criminals society can find.

Damn, if I were a Prison guard, I'd be Like Alice from the cartoon "Superjail", minus the operation... :)

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:41:56 AM »

Did the guards sell drugs to the prisoners?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 06:55:16 AM »
I was a prison guard in the army for a while. 
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 07:58:06 AM »
Getting "gassed" must suck.   :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »
Slammed a few retards at the mental hospital years ago.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »
I knew a female prison guard, she said the stuff that went on and she had to see was enough to send you over the edge. One prisoner was a self harmer and he used cut himself open, once he sliced open his calf and pulled the muscle out, nasty shit

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 08:38:37 AM »

GREAT story... spell binding attention to detail, write a book about it.
sept 10th APF

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 08:51:20 AM »
Why would you do that job? I visited someone in prison yesterday and could nt believe what bullying assholes the guards are. Tell you what you think you re so tough why don t you arrange to meet a prisoner when he gets released one on one in a dark alley, then we ll see how tough you are!

its like any job of that nature, prison officer, bouncer, policemen ect.
A majority are decent people just doing their job. Then you get a small pecentage that are mongols and let their little bit of power go to their head.
Lived next door to a prison officer in his late 50s who was said the latter type, was a short fat and weak little homo who wouldnt say boo to a mouse outside of work.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 09:28:21 AM »
prison guard= looking in convicts assholes for contraband and reading convicts mail all day.  Great career move. 
a

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 09:36:57 AM »
Depends on who you work for in California. The Correction/Detention/Rehab officers (prison guards) have just about the strongest union in the state (right up there with the SEIU). Higher salary's to $100,000+ and great benefits. Their jobs are protected big time

Use to be a lot of the guards were into PL'ing.. Don't know about now. Use to be extreme heavy lifters among the prison population, with a lot of unofficial records broken quite ofter. Now, not so much..

Guards can think of it as being in the military, with the same hazards...but much better pay.
F

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 10:06:48 AM »
I've met 2 guards in my life. One seemed like a sadistic psychopath, the other a guy just doing his job to feed his family.

sadist = he told me he withheld a prisoner's (doing weekends) medication just to see what it would do to him. said the guy went into convulsions and he laughed

family = said he'd just take it as it goes. said the worst thing he had to witness on a daily basis was 2 prisoners sex each other consentually. he made an agreement with them (sex is against the rules I guess) that he'd turn a blind eye as long as there was no trouble, and if there was he'd split them out of the cells.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »
No but I've watched "The Green Mile" plenty of times :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »

(MP ;))

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 02:00:30 PM »
there is a prison guard in my gym

delusional person with mental disorders

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »
I trained with two guys that were guards in a female prison in S. FL. some great fucking stories!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 03:13:33 PM »
Goodrum done this job once from the Internet.
hahahahahaha  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 04:21:39 PM »
being a prison guard is not for everyone and giving what those guys have to deal with day to day, you have to be an asshole....I know I would......in one episode of the documentary "Locked up" one Prison guard was attacked by a prisonner out of nowhere  and he was getting smacked in the face pretty hard and the guard managed to get a grip on the prisonner's neck and choke his ass to death......they didn't show the whole sequence, but you could see the fucker layed dead on the floor....if I'm a prison guard, I would be an animal in there.. ;D

But how will that transfer once you get home to the missus, spend time with your kids on the weekend etc

Sounds like sooner or later you will turn into an asshole, period.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
I trained with two guys that were guards in a female prison in S. FL. some great fucking stories!

Tell us a few of them!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 04:25:16 PM »
If Basile was my prison guard I would not hesitate to throw my poop at him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 04:27:54 PM »
Goodrum was trialled as a prison guard but was kicked off the course after being found drinking on the job.
O