Author Topic: Cut blends  (Read 2240 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Cut blends
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:23:29 PM »
Anyone have any experience with these 225 cut blends?sometimes called ripped blend. they're 75mg of test-p, tren and masteron.

I like the idea of reducing the amount of pins, but the test seems kind of low :\

whitewidow

Re: Cut blends
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 01:03:55 AM »
cutt blends have been being produced for years by UGL labs. I prefer to buy each compound seperatly..

starfox

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:06:31 AM »
Anyone have any experience with these 225 cut blends?sometimes called ripped blend. they're 75mg of test-p, tren and masteron.

I like the idea of reducing the amount of pins, but the test seems kind of low :\

Add some more test then...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 01:08:29 AM »
I wouldn't trust them, personally.

ug's will sometimes put in more test and underdose the tren and underdose the mast even more.

figure a source charges 70 for a bottle of 100mg/ml tren or mast... that's 1g per bottle... now, he'll charge 45-50 for a bottle of 250mg/ml test .. 2.5g per bottle.

now, unless the source is charging 150+ per bottle, he'll be losing money on something called "opportunity cost" (managerial accounting 101 term), since he could've sold them separately and made more profit... I wouldn't trust a big biz ugl to turn down profit... I'd be expecting 100mg/ml enan 50mg/ml tren and maybe 35-40mg masteron (if any at all) from a 'cut blend'.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »

ug's will sometimes put in more test and underdose the tren and underdose the mast even more.

figure a source charges 70 for a bottle of 100mg/ml tren or mast... that's 1g per bottle... now, he'll charge 45-50 for a bottle of 250mg/ml test .. 2.5g per bottle.

now, unless the source is charging 150+ per bottle, he'll be losing money on something called "opportunity cost" (managerial accounting 101 term), since he could've sold them separately and made more profit... I wouldn't trust a big biz ugl to turn down profit... I'd be expecting 100mg/ml enan 50mg/ml tren and maybe 35-40mg masteron (if any at all) from a 'cut blend'.

Damn. Bringing some fine business logic to this confusing world. Excellent post.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 08:47:13 AM »
Better off buying them separate and using pharm grade test always.. Some may disagree with me on that but I always used pharm grade as much as possible and used ugl only for masteron, tren, eq, etc

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2014, 10:15:53 AM »
Better off buying them separate and using pharm grade test always.. Some may disagree with me on that but I always used pharm grade as much as possible and used ugl only for masteron, tren, eq, etc
tgats what I do. Im prescribed watson test cyp (which I supplement with some test p and/or test e), and add in 150-300mg tren a....

ive been runnin 200mg cyp weekly w/600mg prop and 150mg tren a over the last couple weeks (up from 200mg test cyp and 150mg tren a) and it seems to be a very potent combo.

I was looking at a blend called andromix which is 50mg prop 50mg mast 50mg tren ace, but at 100 bucks a bottle I wonder as well if its underdosed/mislabeled.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 10:25:02 AM »
tgats what I do. Im prescribed watson test cyp (which I supplement with some test p and/or test e), and add in 150-300mg tren a....

ive been runnin 200mg cyp weekly w/600mg prop and 150mg tren a over the last couple weeks (up from 200mg test cyp and 150mg tren a) and it seems to be a very potent combo.

I was looking at a blend called andromix which is 50mg prop 50mg mast 50mg tren ace, but at 100 bucks a bottle I wonder as well if its underdosed/mislabeled.
i was looking at andromix too, it'll be $32 for 10ml starting next week at naps(based on current product of the week voting)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 11:34:27 AM »
I've actually never used them before.

I prefer to use separate vials and dose it myself.

8)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 11:43:24 AM »
Buy them separately.  Better chance you will get the right dosages,.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 05:03:31 PM »

I agree. try to use human grade products if possible. I even switched from using Tren A to using overseas human grade parabolin last time I used Tren. Of course it is easy to get pharmaceutical licenses in 3rd world countrys. I wish a USA company would start making Trenbolone Acetate or Parabolin but I guess their is no use for that kind of drug on the US drug market.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »
I agree. try to use human grade products if possible. I even switched from using Tren A to using overseas human grade parabolin last time I used Tren. Of course it is easy to get pharmaceutical licenses in 3rd world countrys. I wish a USA company would start making Trenbolone Acetate or Parabolin but I guess their is no use for that kind of drug on the US drug market.

Yea I don't think that will happen anytime soon.. I use to love the tren made my jinan.. That was a great ugl..alpha pharma was excellent and considered them as good as any pharm grade gear

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »
Yea I don't think that will happen anytime soon.. I use to love the tren made my jinan.. That was a great ugl..alpha pharma was excellent and considered them as good as any pharm grade gear
jenax I believe they were called ..... came in amps those were smooth

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 09:59:27 PM »

spot on^^^ excellent post

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 02:02:12 AM »

for old times sake! Trenax, Testovirons, Alpha-Pharma line-up. some of the best gear on the market in that pic I took a few years ago, back then I had tons of the best gear,USA HGH kits, mad USA grade pharmaceuticals, even top grade UGL gear. These days it seems harder to score massive amounts of Top shelf products for the good old school prices. I just stick to what I get prescribed nowadays and I don't share-LOL. I will always keep this picture because years from now all this gear will most likely be all a memory like so many other good brands and I can post this picture and show the younger generation what it looked like.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 02:39:20 AM »
Trusting your UGL to blend this for you seems like complete lunacy. May as well throw out the label and put a big huge "?/ml" on the vial.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:10 AM »
Trusting your UGL to blend this for you seems like complete lunacy. May as well throw out the label and put a big huge "?/ml" on the vial.

test 2.5g/bottle -$45 ($18 per gram)
tren 1g/bottle - $70
masteron 1g/bottle -$70
cut mix with 1.5g tren and masteron combined with 3/4gram test - $90

.... something tells me that math doesn't add up. lol.... lets see, for shits and giggles

3/4g test = $13.5
3/4g tren = $52.5
3/4g mast = $52.5
total regular price if souce sold separately  = $118.5

i could probably see a source pricing it between $115 and $120... but you gotta factor in, does he want you to pay MORE for convenience? (having everything already mixed?) does he believe it should cost more due to the extra work it takes to measure out the formula/mixures? or does he want you to purchase more of this product and charge less? say $110, where he'll encounter 'opportunity cost'.

i dunno... maybe because i see where ugl's will cut corners and underdose. if i do it, i make an extra couple thousand over a few months... big fuckin deal, but i'll probably LOOSE a couple thousand in biz because of it... now, if a big ugl does it, that couple thousand is easily $20k over 3 months, much higher incentive to underdose/misdose "cut mixes".... plus, "cut mixes" don't sell as quickly as you'd think they would. sure, we've all made our "exotic mixes" and stuff we think would be awesome, but it's not "awesome" as many people as we think and it ends up sitting on the shelf until we unload it for $30 just to get ride of it. lol. (like some exotic eq cyp/tren base/primo ace mix.. lol)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 05:57:44 AM »
for old times sake! Trenax, Testovirons, Alpha-Pharma line-up. some of the best gear on the market in that pic I took a few years ago, back then I had tons of the best gear,USA HGH kits, mad USA grade pharmaceuticals, even top grade UGL gear. These days it seems harder to score massive amounts of Top shelf products for the good old school prices. I just stick to what I get prescribed nowadays and I don't share-LOL. I will always keep this picture because years from now all this gear will most likely be all a memory like so many other good brands and I can post this picture and show the younger generation what it looked like.

I was using all the same brands in that pic...good old days man...having a script is awesome but that was even better

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »
test 2.5g/bottle -$45 ($18 per gram)
tren 1g/bottle - $70
masteron 1g/bottle -$70
cut mix with 1.5g tren and masteron combined with 3/4gram test - $90

.... something tells me that math doesn't add up. lol.... lets see, for shits and giggles

3/4g test = $13.5
3/4g tren = $52.5
3/4g mast = $52.5
total regular price if souce sold separately  = $118.5

i could probably see a source pricing it between $115 and $120... but you gotta factor in, does he want you to pay MORE for convenience? (having everything already mixed?) does he believe it should cost more due to the extra work it takes to measure out the formula/mixures? or does he want you to purchase more of this product and charge less? say $110, where he'll encounter 'opportunity cost'.

i dunno... maybe because i see where ugl's will cut corners and underdose. if i do it, i make an extra couple thousand over a few months... big fuckin deal, but i'll probably LOOSE a couple thousand in biz because of it... now, if a big ugl does it, that couple thousand is easily $20k over 3 months, much higher incentive to underdose/misdose "cut mixes".... plus, "cut mixes" don't sell as quickly as you'd think they would. sure, we've all made our "exotic mixes" and stuff we think would be awesome, but it's not "awesome" as many people as we think and it ends up sitting on the shelf until we unload it for $30 just to get ride of it. lol. (like some exotic eq cyp/tren base/primo ace mix.. lol)

Good post bro

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 04:22:47 PM »
I prefer using individual test and tren. Those are the only injectables I use, the rest is orals.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
I stay away from any blend. Like to inject one compound data atime
$