Author Topic: dbol at beginning or towards end of test cycle? (for maximum muscle retention)  (Read 5478 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
25mg of clomid 3 times a week is a extremely mild approach, if you want to start up quickly PCT as to be aggressive enough in a sort burst, no wonder it will take you 6 months.

Your misunderstanding me.. My pct is always 10,000ius of hcg taken 1,000ius a days for ten days.. I then use clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.. This is something different that I'm trying that has been pretty successfull with people with low sperm counts as well as secondary hypogonadism.... I'm running this after I have already completed my standered pct..I plan to stay off until after I have kids in the next few years

galeniko

• Getbig V
It's a drop in the bucket. No one, NO ONE truly recovers especially at the speed that guys online made it seem. Everyone seems to think that 4 weeks of nolva or clomid will patch everything right up. Tell that to an endo and they'll laugh. They'll expect you in for a couple of years which includes a couple of follow ups, but you'll still never feel the same way before steroids. Never.

Do the dbol whenever you need. I like the blast and cruise approach. Bodies are fragile and if you put on a ton of new muscle you need to train and eat hard before your body tolerates it. It'll go away as quickly as you gain it if you're not serious. That's why I recommend getting lean before you bulk because you have a lot of momentum, increased insulin sensitivity, higher GH production and a lot of psychological benefits.

When coming off, always taper off on just test alone. Even though test is suppressive, you won't have any massive changes in your body composition. I always stay on the same compounds for a few weeks, keep training and eating moderate and rest well before coming off. Last couple days before coming off I train much lighter, almost just pump workouts. That way when all the compounds really start leaving my system and test gets low, I'm not full of DOMS all over and can train harder and harder before I finally hit the bottom where hormones are obliterated. After you have those one or two abysmal workouts, it's all downhill from there.

I like taking a few 1000iu blasts of HCG and then 500iu a couple of times a week. But after about a month I do take some time off because you don't want to desensitize your leydig receptors or suppress your body even more (you can take too many gonadotropins, just like you can take too many anabolic steroids). Recovery is a sensitive thing. Just go to your primary care physician, play dumb and get them to monitor you, then get some good fertility meds and blood work. After you get the scripts, you can stop pretending to be stupid and tell your GP you've done tons of homework and are eager to help him help yourself with the recovery process.
this is plain and simply the pure truth.

hard awakeing ahead for those who think pct will fix anything,lol.

if you think of it, when nothing works nomore, a doc will give you test, not some pct.

true, after first time to the darkside, maybe not after 1 small cycle, but certainly after 2 and more, things will never be like before.

4weeks,lol, it takes 4 weeks to get rid of all the esters, 2-3weeks are ok, the downfall comes after that.

after 2-3months things will be ok-ish again, and they wont improve anymore after that.you get stuck where you are after 3months off, this is consistent observation.
sometimes, when 1-2years pass and you dont even lift and get normal fat again with no muscle, things seem to work ok again.

lol pct.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
Depending on how long i'm on, it has taken 6-8 weeks to get my Test levels going again.  PCT makes a big difference, but it always takes me a few months to get back to within normal range.

When i came off a long 3 years cycle, it took about 8 months for my levels to return to normal.

These days i just blast and cruise while getting blood work done every 3 months or so to make sure everything is good.

8)
ah yes, getting test production going happens quick, but full full recovery like before first cycle ever, hm, dont think so.
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV

if you think of it, when nothing works nomore, a doc will give you test, not some pct.

true, after first time to the darkside, maybe not after 1 small cycle, but certainly after 2 and more, things will never be like before.

4weeks,lol, it takes 4 weeks to get rid of all the esters, 2-3weeks are ok, the downfall comes after that.

after 2-3months things will be ok-ish again, and they wont improve anymore after that.you get stuck where you are after 3months off, this is consistent observation.
sometimes, when 1-2years pass and you dont even lift and get normal fat again with no muscle, things seem to work ok again.

lol pct.

After my 4th cycle I noticed that I did not feel the same anymore when I came off..I felt ok but not like I did before I took steroids..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

lol pct.
well all I give a fuck is my test level, the rest means shit to me, its mostly psychological. I mean my dick works and my test levels are normal, what more am I complaining about here? PCT helps my test levels and my balls, I don't get it if you feel like shit afterwards, I know everyone says I felt like shit for a year, really a year? what? exactly what is wrong for a year   ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
op will be having serious doubts about starting this first cycle now  :D

The "keeping gains" concern with newbs always cracks me up.  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
well all I give a fuck is my test level, the rest means shit to me, its mostly psychological. I mean my dick works and my test levels are normal, what more am I complaining about here? PCT helps my test levels and my balls, I don't get it if you feel like shit afterwards, I know everyone says I felt like shit for a year, really a year? what? exactly what is wrong for a year   ???
yeah true, after 4-8 weeks, the test levels are on the lower,but normal range for me.
its not bad-bad, its just not like age 20anymore :-X

in other words, the dick sometimes suddenly falls down ;D

op will be having serious doubts about starting this first cycle now  :D

The "keeping gains" concern with newbs always cracks me up.  ;D
the keeping gains is the best one ;D

love it how the steroid book say if you do a "Mild" winstrol cvycle youll gain quality mass and be able to keep most of it.

haha, this is hilarious, first even a mild winny cycle is hefty stuff compared ot natural,and if the gains supposedly stay why didnt they come without the winny in the first place? ;D

n

spiro

• Getbig IV
Keeping gains is bull I didn't know the ride I'd be in for. Better to never start and stay natural or go into full well knowing you will be injecting or rubbing some kind of jell on yourself rest of your life. The crash I had after my first cycle was foolishly half way into my senior year football season. I was so Catabolic I felt like I lost five pounds a day for the first week being off. It sucked! That muscle had not become solid.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Keeping gains is bullying I didn't know the ride I'd be in for. Better to never start and stay natural or go into full well knowing you will be injecting or rubbing some kind of jell on yourself rest of your life. The crash I had after my first cycle was foolishly half way into my senior year football season. I was so Catabolic I felt like I lost five pounds a day for the first week being off. It sucked! That muscle had not become solid.

Yup.  Your nuts don't go back into full production for a while.  Sometimes they never go back to pre-cycle levels.  Buyer beware boys.

dustin

lol pct.

Thanks for the backing - see, this is REAL LIFE. No one's going to do a bodybuilding.com 8 week, 500mg test cycle followed by 4 weeks of nolva and clomid and recover 100%, never to do a cycle again because they put on 40lbs of lean muscle, retained it and lived happily ever after. This is the real fucking world!!!!!!!!!!

People who pick up a biology book and read a little about endocrinology will understand what a marvel our body is. If something fucks up, things will happen to balance out that fuck up. Taking steroids is super unnatural and is a cataclysmic event in terms of endocrinology and homeostasis. When we take fertility meds, all we're doing is using a spade to try scooping water out of a sinking ship. If you so wish, you may try your utmost to stop what's happening but natural will take over. And it takes a long time to recover naturally, so long that gains from an AAS cycle will dissipate. So you need to understand that cycling is useless, you need to go big or go home. Once you mend a hole in that vessel, it'll never have the same structural integrity as it did before. People do not seem to understand this. Just because it floats, doesn't mean it was as good as it once was. It is not compromised, changed, damaged, imperfect. It was already perfect before. Natural has perfected our bodies and we've gone against that. I'm not patronizing anyone, I do the exact same thing. I'm just saying what a lot of people can't see.

Now, the conundrum with that is that you cause further damage. You will never fully recover. Your endocrinologist will laugh if you think that you will. They know that their job is to mitigate the fuckery you've done, they know they can't fix it. Even if they say they will, in the back of their mind they're thinking you're a stupid juicehead and that they'll just get your wee wee working again so you can fuck off and leave their office.

You can get your numbers back to the textbook ranges but you'll never feel the same, ever. And your hormones will shift around because you've introduced supraphysiological changes that set everything out of order. If you keep things in order, hormones will only slide up and down the scale within a certain range. Taking exogenous sex steroids at supraphysiological levels for extended period of times changes everything, so you can't expect textbook numbers to mean anything. You're different. You're not a normal person anymore, so the numbers mean close to nothing. They're superficial.

I think you just need HCG and clomid if you're concerned about the volume of nut butter or your sperm, or if you're concerned about the size of your nuts. Outside of that, you're better off just staying on gear forever. It's getting cheaper, more insurance providers are covering it, doctors prescribe it with ease, needles are virtually cost free if you buy a couple of boxes at a time and it's got a lot more socially tolerant to pin. My only concern is the false expectations that everyone has.

Dr. Stephen Hudson was the angel that set me straight and had tons of candid discussions with me. He helped us to conceive and never bashed me for taking steroids (aside from the ice breaking comment when he said I've sure got small nuts, knowing exactly why they were atrophied lol) Always willing to give me tons of print outs and links to studies he thinks might have been of interest. He assists at UBC's department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and let me pick the brains of other guys out there who are familiar with the anabolic generation. Lots of juicers in Vancouver and a few studies there and on the Island regarding exogenous hormone use for things like male birth control among other interests. These guys have been dealing with sex steroids longer than most of us have been alive, and I'm going to take their word over anyone else's. If anyone here truly thinks there're 100% recovered after cycling then good for them. I sincerely hope they are and wish that everyone could be that lucky, but for everyone else who fills the majority they can consider my insights.

Borracho

• Getbig V
I've been off for about a month and don't plan on going back on. Truth is I don't even remember what it feels like to be natural  ;D

Maybe guys have unrealistic expectations on how they'll feel natural but I'm not expecting a whole lot. And you can't base your entire existence based on the way you look, slowly start withering away, and expect to feel good.  If you manage to get your hormone levels within normal range post steroid use and you feel like shit it has to be psychological...

dustin

I've been off for about a month and don't plan on going back on. Truth is I don't even remember what it feels like to be natural  ;D

Maybe guys have unrealistic expectations on how they'll feel natural but I'm not expecting a whole lot. And you can't base your entire existence based on the way you look, slowly start withering away, and expect to feel good.  If you manage to get your hormone levels within normal range post steroid use and you feel like shit it has to be psychological...

Well, most people online say you'll feel 100% fine and if you don't then you didn't "do PCT properly" which is utter bullshit.

If I could get away with being natural I'd love it. I didn't look bad the year and a bit I took off to get my wife pregnant. Just a LITTLE gear and I looked ideal. I'm back on gear and shooting for an ideal, easy to maintain physique. Some more time training and dieting properly, maybe some GH may help me to get there. And if I do stay on, it'll just be HRT doses with small blasts and cruises when I feel small. I will always stay lean no matter what, I hate cutting so I'll always stay very lean. That's a lot harder to accomplish while natural without shrinking.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

good point right here, in fact best post of the entire thread.

, what does it mean when people say I have not been normal for 6 months, I am still waiting for an answer, how exactly do you know what you feel and what it is from and if it is not normal, what exactly is wrong for 6 months, details? what? do you guys get a head ache, can not sleep?  bad temper, what? I seriously do not understand.

Maybe it is just psychological  ??? I mean of course I do not feel good when I am not benching 500 pounds. lol  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
Well, most people online say you'll feel 100% fine and if you don't then you didn't "do PCT properly" which is utter bullshit.

If I could get away with being natural I'd love it. I didn't look bad the year and a bit I took off to get my wife pregnant. Just a LITTLE gear and I looked ideal. I'm back on gear and shooting for an ideal, easy to maintain physique. Some more time training and dieting properly, maybe some GH may help me to get there. And if I do stay on, it'll just be HRT doses with small blasts and cruises when I feel small. I will always stay lean no matter what, I hate cutting so I'll always stay very lean. That's a lot harder to accomplish while natural without shrinking.

Because we wanna believe what we're doing is 100% safe, side effect free.

I would be more inclined to believe recovery of natural production is due to individual genetics and length/doses of cycles used.

Only way I could see myself staying natural is if I can manage to pick up another hobby tbh. Focusing too much on training/bbing naturally isn't really solving anything...steroids aren't the problem, they're more of a solution.

good point right here, in fact best post of the entire thread.

, what does it mean when people say I have not been normal for 6 months, I am still waiting for an answers, how exactly do you know what you feel and what it is from and if it is not normal, what exactly is wrong for 6 months, details? what? do you guys get a head ache, can not sleep?  bad temper, what? I seriously do not understand.

Maybe it is just psychological  ??? I mean of course I do not feel good when I am not benching 500 pounds. lol :D

Yeah and I don't feel too great when I look worse than I do now  ;D

But seriously, last time I came off all I felt was more tired than usual. Took some ec stack for energy and to minimize fat gain...that worked great. Creatine mono helped keeping a bit more water in the muscle too.

This is low dose use though, maybe that makes all the difference.  :-\

galeniko

• Getbig V

comeon brother it hurts knowing you went off :-[

excellent point, of course one will feel bit bad about the body compostition changes when off, the test levels will indeed be ok soon, you pointed out well, no more pump from walking stairs, no more veins popping all the time etc will have psychological effect on the ones who care.

you will be back ;D

chances after coming off are often that one totaly loses interest in this whole lifestyle and never gets back to gym next few years or so,then comes the comeback :D

i not sure one ost you say you dont plan being natty other says you dont plan get on again? ???
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

excellent point, of course one will feel bit bad about the body compostition changes when off, the test levels will indeed be ok soon, you pointed out well, no more pump from walking stairs, no more veins popping all the time etc will have psychological effect on the ones who care.

you will be back ;D

chances after coming off are often that one totaly loses interest in this whole lifestyle and never gets back to gym next few years or so,then comes the comeback :D

i not sure one ost you say you dont plan being natty other says you dont plan get on again? ???
no argument there, lol  :)

Borracho

• Getbig V

you will be back ;D

You're right, I've just lost interest in the lifestyle and to keep using right now it would be pointless. And I meant that I won't be able to stay natural unless I find another hobby. If I keep the same effort/intensity in training naturally I'll just be disappointed and end up using again. This training naturally thing sucks anyway after using cause I've found you become so prone to injuries. Already I hurt my back racking the dumbbells after doing some stiff legged dead lifts  ;D

The physique I'm willing to accept shouldn't take much effort anyway lol. Truth is I'll be happy as long as I don't get fat...we'll see come another month or two.

dustin

Any time I come off, I try coming off looking good and lean. I also focus on cardio, cardio, cardio. You can't get big and lean while off, but you can get healthy no doubt!

I actually looked much better when I came off this time and I think it's from the cardio, legit cardio. Not bodybuilding-cardio. Being healthy overall really helped, IMO. I'm just shooting for the fake-natural look nowadays anyway. Under a gram doesn't count as using gear. 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
Any time I come off, I try coming off looking good and lean. I also focus on cardio, cardio, cardio. You can't get big and lean while off, but you can get healthy no doubt!

I actually looked much better when I came off this time and I think it's from the cardio, legit cardio. Not bodybuilding-cardio. Being healthy overall really helped, IMO. I'm just shooting for the fake-natural look nowadays anyway. Under a gram doesn't count as using gear. 8)

LOL

Yeah my plan was to be as lean as possible before coming off but lack of motivation and eq hunger didn't help in that regards. I'm also quite sick of eating so much dead animal after all these years, I feel as if my body could use a break. Already my hunger has "normalized" and I've been eating maybe one portion of protein a day. I did alright with girls prior to gear and that's all I really care about to be honest.